Morandilas : Sorority Pledge (MF+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Morandilas : Sorority Pledge (MF+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Morandilas's stories
01 - Sorority Pledge
Story index at the bottom

By Morandilas

Thursday September 9th 1999 08:38:05

While I was in college, I was made a "big brother" for one of the (female) sororities on campus. This basically meant that I was to help them recruit pledges, cheer them on at intramural games, things like that.

When hell week came around, a few of the officers were trying to come up with ideas to make the week live up to its name. Seeing a tremendous opportunity, I suggested that during the final night, they tickle-torture the pledges. They could require that the pledges not be allowed to laugh. If they did laugh, the torture would be prolonged. If they did it, they could call it an "endurance test" or "loyalty test."

I was a little afraid, because I figured this was the equivalent of "coming out" with my fetish, but they loved the idea. One of them said that she had heard of another sorority doing the same thing.

On the night of "Pledges' Trial" (the final night of Hell Week), I arrived at the sorority house and one of the officers immediately took me to the basement.

They had taken a sturdy wooden table and nailed the straps into both ends. I couldn't believe it. I had intended to just watch. I enjoy F/F as much as the next guy. But when they brought down the first pledge, already exhausted from the evening's activities, blindfolded and terrified, I couldn't believe it when one of the sisters offered me first go at her!

I watched as they walked her to the table and made her lay down upon it. Then a sister put the pledge's hands through the top straps, and pulled the straps through a loop, making them nice and snug. She then repeated the process with her legs, pushing the poor pledge's pants legs about two inches above her ankles and using the straps to hold the pants legs up. They explained to her that she was about to endure the "loyalty test". If she made a sound, even to beg for mercy, the 15 -minute test would be extended 2 minutes for every sound. However, if she maintained silence for the full 15 minute test, they would know that she truly loved the sorority and was cut out to be a sister.

They signaled to me that it was time to begin.

I walked over and slowly untied her shoes. I removed them and her socks, relishing every second. I looked down at her feet. No nail polish, but she had received a pedicure recently. Her nails were too perfect. Her feet were small but very attractive. I let her stew for a moment, then ran my fingers from the balls of both feet to the heels. She gasped and let out a short cry.

One of the sisters said, "That's two more minutes pledge!"

Then I really went to work. Her ankles, the tops of her feet, the toes, between the toes, the arches. I got them all. She squirmed and writhed, biting her lower lip to keep from laughing. I would stop long enough to make her think it was over, then ever so gently stroke one finger back and forth between the soles. Her feet were amazingly soft. She would wrinkle her soles, and I would go for her toes. She would bend her toes and I would go for her soles. I alternated between intolerably rough and fast to agonizingly slow and gentle.

To be fair, the sisters timed me to the second, and after 17 minutes, they turned her loose. Even though she had only made one peep, her face was red, she was sweating, and she was gasping. Needless to say, it turned out to be one of the best nights of my life...

Morandilas