Riddler : The Night (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Riddler : The Night (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Riddler's stories
01 - The NIght
Story index at the bottom

By Riddler

Monday December 6th 1999 01:42:45

The night

It was halloween night 3 years ago and I was a sophmore in college. I went to pick up my friend Heather at her sorority to go to a party. She was dressed as a cowgirl in her skin tight jeans, tight button down shirt (unbuttonned to the breasts) with a red bandana tied loosely around her neck, boots, and cowgirl hat. anyway she is about 5'2" 110 lbs, black shoulder length hair and a great body. At the party we tried ectasy(spelling) for the first time. We decided to leave the party early and go back to her room. thats when the fun begins.

At this point I have an unbelievable body high going on from the ectasy. Heather walks over to her closet and grabs a long rope and starts twirling it around in the air and says to me that now she's a real cowgirl. I don't know if the drugs took over but i stated my thoughts out loud saying "real cowgirls on t.v. don't get to twirl rope around in the air instead they are tied up with it" she then says to me with a smile "you wouldn't dare" turned back towards the closet and thats all i needed to hear. I ran over and hand gagged her from behind and brought her over to the bed where i tied her hands behind her back and then tied some of the remaining slack around her waist and hands so they wouldn't go anywhere. then i grabbed a couple of nylons off the floor and tied her ankles together and then tied the other one around her legs at the knees. After testing the bonds and found them to be to tight to get out of I untied the bandana she had on around her neck and cleave gagged her (pinning her beautiful black hair against her head) She looked so incredibly sexy, but I could still kind of make out the words she was saying so I went over to the closet and found a nice white cloth and placed it between her lips and tied it behind her head.

I told her she had 10 minutes to try to get loose before I started tickeling her. She squirmed, struggled, and mmmmppphhhh desperately trying to get out of her bonds. After watching her struggle for 10 minutes I started to tickle her lightly and then started caressing her. I asked if it was o.k. and she nodded yes considering she was tightly cleave gagged. The cool thing about it was she was getting turned on uncontrollably and so was I as those tight jeans and her a** moving side to side as she was trying to get loose. I took her gag off and untied her b/c she wanted some water after finishing the glass she stripped down to her silk red bra and underwear and asked me to tie her up helplessly in the bed gagged and all. I didn't waste anytime tying her hands together and then tying them above her head to the head post and then tied her ankles together and then took my time cleave gagging her with the bandana and then tying the white cloth over that also cleave style. I can't tell you what happened the rest of the evening but lets just say it was amazing. later on, sorry its long.

Riddler