Tish : 02 - 21th birthday celebration (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tish : 02 - 21th birthday celebration (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tish's stories
02 - 21th birthday celebration
Story index at the bottom

By Tish

Thursday January 20th 2000 05:16:03

A few years back, when I was interning with the company I now work for, I had the opportunity to observe a bondage experience. As a matter of fact, I sat through the whole thing as a coworker got to be tied.

Where I work is in a professional atmoshpere and we dress accordingly, which means skirt, heels, conservative jewelry, the whole ball of wax. Anyway, it was Lara's 21st birthday, and some of the girls were going to treat her out. Lara was a secretary, who had gotten hired straight out of high school, so she has been there quite a while and knew everyone. Since I was closest to her in age, we chatted a lot.

After work, the group of us headed out. The group consisted of Lara, Sandy, Susan, Brit, Sonya, and myself. A quick description. Sandy and Susan could almost be sisters. Both had long wavy brown hair and nice hourglass figures. They stood about five and a half feet tall. Lara was a platinum blonde who was lucky to be five feet tall and might weigh 100 pounds if soaked. She was a small petite thing. Brit was kinda the opposite. She was the only one of the group that didn't work at our company, but was Sonya's best friend and a good friend of the other gals. Brit was a fitness trainer at one of the local health clubs, and she was an amazon. She stood close to six feet tall and was covered in muscles. She had jet black hair like mine. Sonya was the bombshell. Yes I was envious of her looks. She was a little shorter than me, so under 5'7" and had a killer figure. She was a dirty blonde, and the group daredevil. Brit and Sonya were in their late 20s and Susan and Sandy were in their late 30s when this took place. Me, I was a mighty 22.

Brit met us in the parking lot and we all croweded into Sandy's minivan and drove off to Applebee's, our group favorite. We all had dinner and then started Lara on her drinking binge. We stayed there for a while, then went down the street to a bar. From there the drinks got stronger, and we had all decided to have some alcohol. I know my drinks were spaced so I could drive if the others got too happy with themselves. Sandy agreed with me and said that I could have the keys, so I took them. We spent a few hours in the bar whooping it up.

Later, Sonya ushers us out to the van and down the street for a birthday treat. She tells me to go down the street and turn into a strip club on the corner. Now there are no strip clubs for women to frequent in our city, just gals doing the dirty deed of undressing. I knew that, and so did Sonya. We pulled in and parked, and Sonya corralled everyone in. We got a table up next to the stage and began to whoop it up. When Brit and Sonya get together, it is a laugh a minute time. They started critiquing strippers as they danced, and were rating them as doible or not, and what would be done to them. We were in tears from the commentary.

Finally this stripper comes out on stage dressed in a leather haltertop, leather thong, and thigh high boots. She also has on this utility belt of bondage gear-handcuffs, collar, leash, ballgag, cat o nine, and blindfold. We all watch her dance and strip to the commentary dealing with spanking and slavery. After the girl, and when I say girl I guess her age to be close to mine or younger, finished she got dressed back stage and came out onto the floor dressed in her leather outfit. Sonya got up and met her at the bar and talked with her for a while. I saw some money exchange hands and thought to myself what that meant. I didn't wait long. On the next song the stripper gave Lara one heck of a lap dance. We were all speechless to begin with, but got louder as the dance went on.

The stripper danced for two songs before it ended. Susan invited her over to our table for a drink and a chat. She accepted and sat with us. We all asked her questions. Sonya was wondering why she didn't use any of the toys on Lara. The stripper, who told us that her name was Denise, said that she didn't need to. Sonya made a comment about how Denise was too young to know how any of the items worked and then said a couple other things I don't need to repeat. I was surprised to see Sonya in this kind of mood. I assumed that she had too much to drink at this time. Denise gave her a real cold stare. Brit changed the subject and things cooled down. After a while Denise, who was still getting jabbed at by Sonya, took her leave and said that she had another dance coming up. She walked by Sonya and the women traded cold stares and I assume colder words.

After Denise left, Sonya lightened up and became her normal sarcastical self. We all watched the show, whooping it up again. Brit and Sonya were now copmparing notes on the strippers with a few guys at the next table while Susan and Sandy where making comments about the outfits with Lara and I. They were saying that if they ever wore outfits like the ones we saw to bed, they would have to perform CPR on their husbands. After a while, Denise came back out on stage, still wearing her dominatrix clothes.

She had only been dancing for a little bit when Sonya approached the stage and said something to her, then returned to her seat. I didn't hear what was said, but I saw the reaction on Denise's face. Denise hopped off stage and followed Sonya back to our table. She started dancing behind Sonya and I saw Denise pull off the collar from her belt. She placed it around Sonya's neck and buckled it in place. Sonya just looked up at her with a comtempt expression on her face. Denise unfolded the leash and clasped it onto the ring on the collar and tugged on it, forcing Sonya to stand up. This got a cheer from Susan, Sandy and Lara, but I was afraid of what Brit might do. If Brit were to attack the poor girl, she would severely maul the poor thing. But Brit was leaning back and smiling.

Denise drug Sonya up to the stage and over to one of the shiney poles they dance on and around. Sonya had a look on her face that basically said that she would not back down from anything Denise tried. Denise blindfolded her right on stage. The men in the crowd were joining in on the girls cheers. Sonya was pushed with her back up against the pole and Denise was grinding on her. Sonya just kept her hands to her sides. We all saw the handcuffs come off Denise's belt and she pressed her body against Sonya's pinneing her to the pole, and forced Sonya's hands behind her back and the pole. Denise did a quick cuff job, and successfully bound Sonya's hands behind her back, and trapping her to the pole. Sonya was struggling and telling her to take off the cuffs. Denise responded with a huge kiss and a very obvious grope.

When Denise kissed Sonya, she squirmed and struggled, but when she groped her, Sonya stiffened up, like she just froze. Denise walked behind her and ran her hands over Sonya's torso. Then I saw Denise fidget with her belt and reach up to Sonya's head. With one hand she tilted Sonya's head back and in the other I saw the bright red ballgag. Denise force-fed the ballgag into Sonya's mouth and buckled it behind her head, pinning her hair to her sides and the back of her head. The girls let out a shreik of gratitude at this action. Brit was laughing, and so was I. I was also kinda envious of Sonya's predicament, but glad it wasn't me up on stage.

We heard the song come to close and started to chant for more. The men did as well. The DJ just put another tune on. Without missing a beat, Denise took the leash off the collar and used it to bind Sonya's feet to the pole. Sonya was truly helpless and struggling hard. Denise removed her own leather top and made jestures at unbuttoning Sonya's blouse. Brit leaned over the table to us and told us to anty-up, and we did. I think we each threw in ten or twenty dollars and Brit walked up to the stage. Denise looked down at Brit, and Brit waved the money and motioned for her to finish the job. Denise took the money and walked back up to Sonya. She folded the money up, and tucked it into Sonya's collar. Brit walked off to the DJ's booth.

Denise was now rubbing her body up against Sonya's body, and slowly unbuttoning her blouse between kisses and feels. I remember Susan stating out loud that we will all get a chance to see what kind of clothes that kinky flirt wears under her dress. Denise finshed unbuttoning Sonya's blouse and pulled it open. Then she pulled it back off her shoulders and down her arms to her wrists. We all got a good look at a sheer nylon teddy that Sonya had on underneath. We could see everything under the black hose that covered her body. He nipples were hard at the time. Denise saw this too and started pinching them and sucking them as she toyed with Sonya's skirt. The crowd was going bonkers.

Brit returned to the table and I asked where she went. She told me that she talked to the DJ and told him to keep playing music until Denise was done, she would intervine if it got out of hand. I smiled and turned my attention to the stage. By then Denise was in the process of pulling Sonya's skirt down to her ankles. Sonya was left standing wearing her teddy that now revealed attached garters, stockings and heels. Denise was rubbing up against her and fondling her. Sonya hadn't given up struggling as was continueing to do so.

That was when the cat o nine came off the belt. Denise turned to look at Brit, and Brit smiled and waved. Denise drew back and then swung. The strands of the tales connected with Sonya's hip and butt. There was hardly a sound, but Sonya jumped and squirmed. Denise proceeded to whip all of Sonya's body. If she wasn't whipping her, then she was playing with her. Brit said that the tales sting, but didn't cause a great deal of pain, or permanent damage. We really didn't care (We did, but the sight of poor ol' Sonya getting thrashed was too good to stop).

The flogging continued for the remainder of the song, which happened to be "Bad to the Bone" by Mr. Thorogood. I don't remember what the rest of the songs were, but I will always remember that song. When the song ended, Denise bowed to a standing ovation, which I think we started, and then left the stage after pulling her money out of the collar. She left Sonya, who had now sunk down to her knees still attached to the pole by wrists and ankles. Another stripper came out at the beginning of the next song and put on her show. Denise didn't appear until close to the end of the next stripper's routine. She walked out onto the floor and handed Lara the keys and wished her a happy birthday. After the song ended, Lara climbed up on stage and slowly freed Sonya. She untied her ankles, unbuckled and pulled off the collar, unbuckled and pulled out the ballgag, then did something we didn't expect. Lara lifted Sonya's head up by her chin and kissed her fully on the lips, then pulled off the blindfold. I think Sonya was as stunned as we were when she realized who had kissed her. Lara reached back and uncuffed Sonya and stood her up. She dressed Sonya, who was still too stunned to do much. Sonya is a very hard individual to get the better of, but Lara managed to do it. I doubt any of this would have happened if we were sober. After we got Sonya off the stage, we left and headed home. Lara remembered the keys to the handcuffs were still in her pocket back at the company parking lot, so I told her I would take them back, and took the keys from her. Brit took Sonya home.

For the rest of the week, and quite a while afterwards, we kidded Sonya about the events of Lara's birthday. Lara even told Sonya that she couldn't wait until her next birthday. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I remember this story! One of my favorites!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I too remember this story so thanks for posting, it’s good look back at those tales we knew of old and enjoy them once again :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Good story, thanks for reposting :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic