Suestruggles : A Walk in the Country (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Suestruggles : A Walk in the Country (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

A Walk in the Country – 2013 Story Contest Winner
By: Suestruggles

Note: Story was recovered from old site and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience. Also edited for content to meet current posting guidelines.

It was a lovely hot summer day when I decided to go for a walk and visit my favorite secret place. I was wearing a tight red top, denim shorts, knee socks scrunched down round my ankles, and walking shoes as I parked the car and set off along the country path. I was civil to all the other walkers I met but I was really thinking about my private little place off this track, and my favorite private pleasure. Well perhaps not my favorite.

I'd walked for about an hour when I came to the hidden side path. I set off down it pushing the bushes aside and braving up to the brambles when I eventually came on the hidden track. 5 minutes later and I came to my secret open space by the side of the lake. This secret place was a small grassy opening amongst the trees on the edge of a little bay on the lake. I took a deep breath and then stepped up to the edge of the lake.

I took my back pack off and set it to one side, next I reached down and undid my shoes, took my socks off, my shorts, my top and finally unhooked my bra and slipped my knickers down stepping out of them. I dived into the cool water and spent about 20 minutes swimming naked feeling ever so naughty.

I climbed out onto the side of the lake and went to my bag, taking my towel out to dry myself then to lie on. I lay back in the warm sun and soon dropped off.

I slowly became aware of a tickly feeling on my nose. I tried to brush it away but I was in that stage of sleep / wake when you are partly aware but can't move. I awoke and stretched: or at least tried to. I was fully awake but couldn't move my arms to reach my nose. I blinked in the bright light and tried to sit up but couldn't move my legs normally. I suddenly realized my hands were tied behind my back and my ankles tied together. I blinked again and suddenly saw a figure leaning over me. She had long red hair down past her chest. She was wearing a black crop top and Lycra shorts. And she was grinning at me as she flicked my nose with a piece of grass.

“Hey whathhh mmmfff.” she pushed one of my own sweaty socks into my mouth. She took my other sock and tied it round my head pulling it tight between my teeth, and very effectively gagging me. She ran the grass she had been tickling my nose with down my chest and tummy down my leg then grabbed my bound ankles. She instantly began to rake her nails over my bare, defenseless soles and I thrashed and squirmed for my life. I'm incredibly ticklish and my feet are my most sensitive part. My muffled screams went un-answered and un-heard as my torture continued for what seemed like an age.

When she finally stopped it was only for a few seconds before she had picked up a piece of grouse. Prickly and tickly she began to drag it over my chest and tummy and teased me for several minutes. It was not as tortuous as her fingers but it made me squirm and wriggle when she caught me in just the right place. I was not out and out laughing (even despite the gag) but was just making little muffled giggling noises. Again the minutes seemed to drag on as I never knew when the little scratch would turn to a tickly point and make me jump.

She stopped and moved away. I began to breathe deeply and catch my breath before I saw her put on some gloves and pick up a nettle. This was very different. She would hold it tantalizingly close to me then move it away but every now and again she would let one of the stinging spikes brush against my flesh making me squeal into my gag and jump. I soon had 5 or six stinging spots on my body: feet, legs, tummy, arms etc. She then picked up dock leaf and rubbed it on my sore spots for relief.

Then she leant over me and whispered "I have to go now". I watched as she walked away into the bushes and listened as I heard her rhythmic jogging as she ran along the track.

I lay in the sun and thought about what had happened. "Well no time thinking about past pleasures. I have to escape." I thought.

I struggled to get to my feet then realized this was pointless after falling 3 times. Next I began to strain against the bonds and simply made my wrists and ankles sore as the narrow cords dug in. eventually I took a more methodical approach and eventually my fingers found a knot.

Picking slowly and frustratingly for about half an hour, making several cries of utter desperation and despair into my gag as I realized I had not undone the knot or the knot now loose had done nothing to hold me fast I eventually felt the tightness of my bonds loosen and my hands slipped free.

As I continued to untie myself I realized my own laces had been used to tie me and my own socks to gag me. My beautiful assailant had needed no other tools than what I provided her.

As I put my clothes back on and turned to lace my left shoe I saw a piece of paper inside on the heel.

A telephone number.....
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Wow. Fantastic tale :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I love the idea of outdoor bondage. Starts so innocent and ends up naughty. A great tale.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Absolutely fantastic
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I love outdoor bondage, I have a nice secluded garden where I can indulge when the lovely English weather permits
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic