Ken' stories : 01 - Tickling Diana (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ken' stories : 01 - Tickling Diana (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ken's stories
01 - Tickling Diana
Story index at the bottom

By Ken

Thursday August 17th 2000 03:16:22

Earlier today my friend Diana (cute, 21 years old and slnder body but not too petite) had called me up to see if I had finished copying her CDs and stuff which I did. Additionally, she has been looking for a job and asked if I could also bring a newspaper to her so she can read the classifieds. I arrived at her place about 3:00pm and went up the stairs rang the doorbell and she opened the door.

She looked good in her outfit. She was barefoot but she was wearing a leopard cheetah skirt and a black top. Her mom was at work so she was by herself. She invited me in and we exchanged pleasantries for about 5 minutes or so. She took me to the kitchen and offered me some salad. Simulataneously her phone would keep ringing so I eventually sat on the couch and opened the newspaper to start looking for a job for her. She finished on the phone and came to sit on the couch on her knees to my right and peered over to read the paper with me.

Everytime I turned the page however, the paper would glide over her exposed legs and she would giggle. After skimming through three pages I asked her why she kept laughing (even though after the second page turn, I started doing it on purpose and knew all along from the start). She then friendly slapped me and says I was making the paper tickle her legs. I then told her she was just imagining things. Then she bit her lip looked down at her legs and reached for my right thigh and with her fingers started gliding them across my jeans.

"It felt like this" she said.

"Ohh" I said in a surprised tone.

"well I thought it would feel more like this": and quckly I grabbed her arm and picked her up over my lap and tickled her sides and tummy senseless for at least 15 seconds where I finally stopped.

In a still giggly voice she laughed "that's not fair"!

I said your right and gently dropped her to the floor where my feet were and sat on her hips.

"Now you can't escape" and begain tickling her sides and tummy again.

She tried blocking a lot with her arms but I still got her. I did this for about a minute with short 2 second pauses every now and then. After stopping she then implied something I never thought she would ever imply!

"Well if you lock me down, I can never escape, she says.

"you want me to tie you down!?!", I asked in a very shocked voice.

Yah! she said while giggling.

We went into her room and she jumped on her bed and reached under the mattress for a pair of handcuffs. I couldnt believe this. She then locked one of her wrists and layed on her back and locked the other wrist.

"What are you waiting for" she said.

I then worked her locked wrists through the rubber bars of the head of her bed so now her arms were above her head. She tried to take them out but couldnt and seem a little concerned about that.

"you're in for it now cause now I'm gonna go through all your tickle spots" and I started to tickle her armpits.

It worked good cause she coulndt bring her arms down. And I found she was very ticklish here, she was thrashing about with her legs especially. After realizing the fact she was secured, I wanted to tickle her some more even though she practically was begging for me to stop but she didnt sound clear enough from giggling. Lifting her top just above the belly, I reached in with one hand, dropped the top, and began wiggling my fingers everywhere underneath the tummy area. She was so ticklish. She just laughed and cried stop and no and stop. But I really was having fun with her. I got my hand out of her top and tickled both her sides, switching to her ribs and armpits.

I don't know how long I tickled her but it was at least 15 minutes for sure where at this point I noticed her skirt and even her top kind of raised up from all her struggling. I kept teasing her throughout "had enough" she would laugh and plead yes, stop. But just continued to tickle her anyway. I wanted to go see if it was possible to see her panties so I teased with the remark "oh your kicking feet must want some too, eh Diana"

She laughed even louder and screamed No! Giggling, she laughed "they dont want to be tickled"!

I went over towards her feet, not looking at the skirt yet and tickled a foot and she jerked both her feet up.

"no" she cried while laughing and relaxed them back.

I didnt see much but some kind of black nylon material but I knew I had to tickle her legs and feet to see more. So i ran fingers at her thighs and lower legs and knees. A couple of times I held her feet up and tickled her toes which were very ticklish the way she laughed and struggled. This gave the best views! She would kick her legs about but I just followed wherever they went, every now and then peeking under her skirt where it was now to the point of exposing the bottom of her panties.

Finally I was getting too horny from all this I just had to call it quits cause I didnt want her to know. Plus it was about 4:06 and I had to drive to work at 5:00. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun.

I let her wrists free from the rubber bars and she layed there on the bed giggling.

"Are you ok", I asked her?

"I think so" she said.

I asked her for the location of keys and unlocked her and she got up and fixed her clothes. She offered to make us some salad so we went back to the living room and I told I wasnt expecting for us to do that today but we both agreed it was fun.

Ken
KenHanse@yahoo.com
USA