Raj : 01 - Tying up Tina (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Raj : 01 - Tying up Tina (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Raj's stories
01 - Tying up Tina
Story index at the bottom

By Ken

Tuesday September 19th 2000 12:51:09

Actually, this is not so much a great story as it is a 'thank you' for this great site. I'd just discovered it a few weeks ago, read the stories here excitedly and thought that my chances of finding a woman to tie up were slim to none. Well guess what happened last weekend!

I actually hit on Tina a week earlier, but when I asked for her phone number she simply said to come back to the same bar next Saturday. All week I Didn't know if it was a stop or go sign but I came back, and sure enough she was there. She was quite happy to see me and had gotten a little tipsy too. So I spent about three hours talking and slowly getting the nerve to ask her back. When I finally popped the question (around 3:00am) she not only consented but pinned me against the wall and began her grind right there!

Alright, I'll get to the good stuff already. She's approximately 5'8, good body, long soft auburn hair, blue eyes and a face kinda like Sharon Stone. I guess if you want to know, I'm an Indian-American (think Ghandi not Pocahantas) in my twenties and a fairly athletic build. Didn't know if she was into bondage yet but I had a hunch she might be. Anyways, we're back at my place exploring our birthday suits and, honest to god, I start thinking of how to bring up bondage by thinking of all the different stories I read on this site. Two consistent themes I've read here are to be honest but not too overexcited, and to make sure your very consentual. I finally ask her if she would be interested in trying bondage. Her blue eyes brightened up and she said she never tried it, but was verrrrrry intrigued. I crawled over to my closet and whipped out my materials (torn sheets and one overcoat belt). I made sure that she knew we would start light and if she felt any danger she could say the safeword (another good tip I learned from this sight).

I'm a classic/conservative bondage admirer. Wrists, Ankles, Blindfold and gag are my primary set of attraction. I started by tying the black, silk belt around her soft ankles. Her toenails had a pretty maroon gloss to them. I pulled her hands in front, fists facing each other, and used a diagonal tie (whatever it's called) with a dark grey torn bedsheet, and blindfolded her with a torn white bedsheet, pinning her soft auburn hair to her head. I then proceeded to slowly work my lips from her toes (another major fetish), to her thighs, to her bellybutton and sides, to her bound hands, to those two soft and gorgeous mounds, to her silky neck and finally striking with a long passionate kiss. She had started with a soft moan to ending with a feline roar by the time I reached her lips, and I was in ecstasy!

We tried a few other positions and the next morning she told me how she was surprised at how turned on she was with the whole experience. I acted casual as if this is how all women react to the experience with me (yeah right, if she really knew)! Anyways, it was pretty much a one night thing for both of us and we parted as friends.

Thanks again for the site Canuck, not only is it entertaining, it's actually doing a service!

Raj
kets16@hotmail.com