SC : 01 - Pinned and bound (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

SC : 01 - Pinned and bound (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

SC's stories
01 - Pinned and bound
Story index at the bottom

By SC

Sunday May 20th 2001 03:46:22 PM

Pinned and bound

This is an older story about a girl I used to date. I met her at the gym. She used to be into bodybuilding and she had a pretty dominant way about her. In addition to bodybuilding, she studied martial arts, mostly grappling arts and jujitsu, and she was pretty good at it. We had talked at times about trying some different fun things that didn't involve sex and I told her I would like to try some bondage some day. With the exception of some self bondage, I had never done anything like this before. Nothing came of this conversation right away which was OK.

Once in a while she would ask me to be her opponent or an attacker so she could practice new moves she learned in her jujitsu class. She had a small mat set up in her house where she would practice throwing me. I had some training myself so I knew how to fall OK and she never took me real hard. She would also practice wrestling techniques and holds on me which I always enjoyed. While she practiced her moves on me, sometimes she would ask me to let her do what she wanted and then later she had me fight her best I could. When I fought her back she could always put me in a choke hold, an arm lock, or a leg lock of some kind. She could use her legs very well to immobilize me. I liked it the best when she would put me in a head scissors while having me in a tight arm lock at the same time! Every time I tried to fight hard she was able put me into a tight submission hold and she would make me say "I give."

One Friday afternoon about 5:00 I went over to her place for the evening after my gym workout. I usually showered there and brought a change of clothes. She just got back from class and wanted to practice some new stuff. She had a funny look in her eyes that day. We went over to the mat and before I was ready, she grabbed my arm, spun me around and flipped me head over heals. I got up a little startled to see her laughing at me. She jumped on me again and flipped me again. Only this time she kept holding my wrist somehow, and she picked me up by my arm and flipped me three or four more times in a row. I was sort of dazed when she pounced on me and she wrestled me into a very tight submission hold. She had me twisted up like pretzle. She had my arms pinned behind me, my legs trapped somehow, and her ler legs tightly wrapped around my head squeezing me into submission. I couldn't move an inch and I must have yelled "I give" ten times. She was laughing at me the whole time.

She let go of her hold and reached into a drawer and brought over a bag of something I couldn't really see. It turned out to be a bunch of cotton rope. She looked at me as I still lay on the mat recovering from getting beaten up by her and remimded me that I told her I would like for her to tie me up one day, well this was the day! She then proceeded to twist my arm behind my back and roll me on my stomach while bringing my other hand behind me with her knee on my head holding me down. She tied my hands behind my back with a tight cinch knot. Then she wound more loops of rope around my chest and elbows and cinched the loops between my ribs and the inside of my elbows binding my arms tightly to my side. She then bound my knees together above the knee and and tied my feet together and cinched the ropes tight. Next, she took a leather strap and tied it around my waist and my bound arms further immobilizing my hands by holding them securely to my lower back. I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying herself and so was I, even though I was in the process of being completely humiliated. She put me on my stomach again and she brought my feet up to my butt and tied my hands to the back of my ankles tightly with about three or four inches of rope to spare putting me into a very tight hogtie from which, as it turned out, there was no escape! Then what made this even more exciting, she strapped a large ball gag in my mouth. Lastly, she added a great touch. She took a small leather thong and tied my big toes together with one end and tied the other end to the back of my gag. Now the ball gag was pulled even tighter in my mouth and there was no way to push it out.

It was about 6:30 PM when she finished tying me up. She then told me I had two hours to escape. If I was able to get out of it in this time, she told me she would submit to me and be my slave for the rest of the weekend. But if I couldn't get out of it, I would become her slave for the rest of the weekend! She took a shower and said she had some errands to run and she had to step out for a while so she dragged me over to a little storage closet built into the wall, put me inside, and locked me up in the closet and went out.

I tried everything I could to get untied. I struggled and wiggled around but I really couldn't move at all! She had me tied up extremely well. When I realized I would never be able to get out of this and remembering how she worked me over earlier, I started getting aroused and I ended up enjoying two good orgasms while she had me all tied up, gagged, and locked up in the closet! I couldn't loosen the ropes at all and I started to sweat and it seemed like the ropes got tighter the more I struggled to escape. The ropes began to hurt a little and the ball gag made me drool a bit. I couldn't get it out of my mouth because of the thong that connected my toes to the back of my gag. I will always remember that trick.

Finally, she came back two hours later to find me still in the closet, hogtied, and gagged. Of course she got a big kick out of this. She let me out of the closet and untied me and told me to take a shower. After my shower, we ate something and she told me what was in store for me the rest of the weekend. To make a long story short, she made me wear a G-string and nothing else. In was unaware that she had ordered a bunch of bondage gear from a local B&D shop. So while I was wearing nothing but a tight G-string, she handcuffed my wrists behind my back, locked my ankles in leg cuffs so close together I could only take about a three inch step. She put the ball gag back in my mouth and basically kept me locked up this way, with the exception of eating and bathroom breaks, until Sunday afternoon! Once in a while she added some other leather bondage to my chains like a leather strap around my elbows, knee cuffs, or a blindfold.

Being put into total submission by her and being tied up, gagged, and locked up in her chains up for days was always a lot of fun. Unfortunately, she moved away and I have not not seen her in a while. (Bummer) I would love to meet another woman like her.

SC
atu2n@hotmail.com