Joeseph : 02 - Playing Cards is Torture (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Joeseph : 02 - Playing Cards is Torture (F/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Jeoseph's stories
02 - Playing Cards is Torture
Story index at the bottom

By Jeoseph

I recovered this story from the old site. It was originally posted by joeseph

This post is a much more recent tie up game that happened about two months ago with my girlfriend. (if same of you read "tied by my girl... as a girl, it is not the same one.) My current girlfriend and i often make bets involving things we have to do for a period of time. Many times she has to dress up like a french maid and wait on me, or she has been a school girl and had to write lines. For me i sometimes have to wear toenail polish for a week or two, or be tied up.

This time was a card game, more specifically rummy 500, and the stakes were that the loser was to be tied and tortured any way that the winner saw fit. It wasn't even close. I lost by about 150 points, and there was no mercy to be had from her. (i would have done the same)

So it began. She proceeded to tell me to strip. I went to the bathroom, right down to my underwear. However, before i opened the door, she proceeded to tell me COMPLETELY naked, not just underwear, i was also told not to come out just yet, and that i would be told when i could. When she allowed me to come out, she was a sight to see. She was wearing a black corset, a short black skirt, black garter fishnets, and 3 inch heels. She is gorgeous, a runner, so she has incredible legs, and this accented them perfectly.

She now handed me a bandanna, and told me to blindfold myself. She led me to the bed, and guided me to lay down in the center. She took scarves and tied my wrists to the corners of the bed, which is a queen size, so even at 5'10" i couldn't reach the knots, She next took more scarves and tied each of my ankles to the bottom of the bed, i was spread eagle, and tightly stretched out, but my bonds were comfortable.

In a previous bet, we bought a black rubber ballgag, which she had to wear while tortured. (also very sexy on her, hearing her moan to torture is exquisite) I was unprepared for this though, blindfolded, she forced the ball into my mouth, and buckled it behind my head, i was now utterly helpless.

She started tickling my sides, which was moderately torturous. She moved to my feet, and i began to struggle, it was awful, but exciting, as she could easily see. She taunted me, awww, poor baby likes being tortured, as she dragged her long fingernails along the soles of my feet. "one second, and ill be right back to help you out a little more"

I heard her freezer open, and all i could think was, oh god, this is going to be a long half an hour (the time we set for our punishment) she came back with a whole large cup of ice. she also had a towel, and a role of duct tape. she told me to arch my back the best i could, while she put the towel under me so her bed didn't get wet, which was understandable.

Little did i know, there were two towels there. She proceeded to tuck one over my exposed self, and said "this is torture, not a time for you to get off, even though you like being tied and tickled more than i thought" She dumped the cup of ice onto my crotch, and proceeded to duct tape the towel into place. "that should keep you under control while i finish the job"

She had a surprise cup of ice, which she ran up and down my legs, and feet, which is the worst torture ive ever undergone. up my sides, and down my chest. She then used her nails once again to tickle me. The ice just made everything extremely sensitive, and cold, but i was enjoying myself more than even that could contain.

I had been there for 25 minutes when most of the ice had melted, and she was ready to let me out. But not before allowing me a release, which she did slowly. She got a little bit of extra time out of me being her bound toy by saying if i was let out, she wouldn't give me release from just how horny i was. An extra 10 minutes is what i allowed her, then she would have to be tortured like i was for making me be there so much longer. She knows how to take advantage of a situation and slowly built me up while i struggled against my bonds. She got lucky as the timer rang just as i came. She proceeded to untie me, and it was definitely a disappointment, it was one of the best experiences ive had with her yet, and i'm sure there will be many more.

Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great story! I would love to have been in your place! Of course, I would also like to have been you at payback time!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic