Totally Surprised by my Girlfriend by will_139 (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Totally Surprised by my Girlfriend by will_139 (F/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I recovered this story from the old site. It was originally posted by will_139

Yesterday, me and my girlfriend, Vanessa, were alone, hanging out at my house, since she had the day off school, and I have graduated from high school. My parents are gone away on some business trip, so I have the house to myself for a day or two. So anywho in the morning, Vanessa came over around nine, and we just watched a bit of tv, and had something to eat. Afterwards we ending up laying down on my bed, because I was still tired, and just wanted to take a little nap. So that’s what we did.

I woke up an hour later to find myself handcuffed to my bed frame, and Vanessa sitting next to me, poking me in the side. “How about some fun?” she said. (I had told her awhile ago that I was into TUGs, but up until this point she haden’t done anything to me.) Honestly, I was still tired, and sleepy and didn’t feel like doing much of anything, so I just said “No”. Then she said “I have your memory stick with all your work on it, and unless you let me do what I want to you, it’s going to be flushed down the toilet.” On that memory stick, there was a project that I had been working on for the past 3 months, so I just couldn’t lose that. I gave into her, just hoping she would go easy on me, and have nothing big planned.

She went downstairs to get her backpack that she had brought with her, and as soon as I saw the stuff she pulled out of it, I knew that I was in trouble. She had brought panties, pantyhose, a bra, high heels, makeup, a girl’s jacket, belts, locks, what looked like snowpants, and much more. “See”, she said, “I have been planning this for you for awhile, and I had to make it perfect.” She said she would uncuff me from my bed, but if I did anything, except follow her instructions, my memory stick would be long gone. I told her I understood, and she uncuffed me, and told me to take all my clothes off. She then handed me pink panties to put on that said “Princess” on them. Then pantyhose went over top everything, with yet another pair of yellow panties over that. Once that was all on, she put a belt around my waist, with the buckle just under my belly button, and to the back of the belt attached another belt, that ran vertically through my legs, and looped at the front over the first belt. She then proceeded to lock the two belt buckles together with a padlock. Then she said, “If you don’t co-operate with me, then you will also never get this key back, and therefore be stuck in panties and pantyhose for a very long time.”

She then went on to put a pink bra on me, and attach it behind me as well as putting a pink shirt on me. Then she got the makeup out, and when I saw what was coming, I said “No, I don’t want any of that on me!”, but she said “Too bad. It’s either my plan, or bye bye to memory stick and you being stuck in panties.” So I had to let her. She put on me pink lipstick, pink lip gloss, purple eye shadow, pink blush, and I can’t remember everything else.

Once that was all done, she handed me black overall style snowpants, and had me put them on. They were so tight around my crotch area, but I guess that was had she wanted because when she saw how tight they were, she just laughed. Once the snowpants were on, she put high-heeled boots on my feet and they went up to my knees. Once both boots were on, I saw she had attached a small belt to the end of both snowpant legs, and she ran the belt for each foot under the arch of the high heeled boot, and buckled it on the other side. She then padlock both belt buckles, so that I couldn’t take the high heels off, even if I wanted to.

That is then when I saw what I knew was going to be my doom. She had a girl’s jacket which was black, and it was the kind that had fur around the hood, and is sorta a mix between a winter jacket and a fall jacket. But we had modified the jacket, to make it useful for her purpose. She had attached numerous belts all over it, and had basically made it into a homemade straitjacket. And just looking at all that she had done, I knew that she knew what she was doing, and that there was no way I was going to get out of this one.

She saw the look on my face, and said “You have to, or you know what happens.” So I let her put the jacket on me, She put the jacket on me backwards, and zipped it up. Then she buckled three belt buckles that ran around my chest and buckled at the back. She then buckled a belt that ran around the collar, and to all four buckles she added padlocks. Then she crossed my arms in front of me, with my hands in snow mitts that were attached to the end of the sleeves. She buckled this belt behind my back, and locked it. Then she loop a belt, attached to the jacket in front, over my arms and locked it as well.

“Now that you’re all done up, where you can’t get away, I get to finish it all off”, she said. She got my ball-gag out of my drawer where I kept it, and shoved it in my mouth, and padlocked it behind my neck. She then pulled the hood over my head, and since the jacket was backwards, it covered my face. She had attached a belt to the hood to keep it closed, so she buckled and locked that belt too.

“Now you’re ready for the last part”, she said. She sat me on my bed, and put a belt around my ankles, and another around my thighs, just above my knees, She pulled both tight, buckled, and padlocked both. She then pushed me face first onto my bed, pulled my legs up behind me, so they touched my butt, and pulled the last strap that ran between my legs through the belt around my ankles, and pulled it tight, while buckling to the back of the jacket, and locked it. It was so tight, that it was crushing my balls.

“All done. Have fun getting out”, she said. I tried to move, but there was honestly not a single muscle in my body that could really move, and I knew I was stuck. I just hoped she didn’t have anything more in mind for me.

Well a few hours later she came back, and undid the belt through my legs, and unbelted my legs. She led me down to my basement, where I didn’t know it at the time, but she had rigged up a pulley system to the ceiling. The next thing I knew she was rebelting my legs with the belts and pulled the belt back through my legs crushing my balls again, and it all resulted in me being suspended from the ceiling about 3 feet off the ground. Then just for good measure she put my cell phone under the crotch strap. Every time I tried to move, she had rigged it so that the crotch strap would pull tighter. A few minutes I felt my cell phone start to vibrate on my crotch and that just causes me to trash around, which meant my balls getting pulled even more.

Eventually she came back down and let me down. It was probably like 3 hours later. By this point she was hungry, and wanted to get food, but didn’t trust me alone. So she actually untied my legs and took the hood and gag off my face and lead me out the door and down the street dressed how I was in the straightjacket and everything. Even with makeup on. It was dark out so I don’t think anyone really saw me. Once we got to where she was getting food, she locked me to a pole using another belt, put my gag in and said she would be right back. She took about ten minutes and during that time so many people looked at me strangely, and some even tried to talk to me. Well she came back and unlocked me and led me home.

Once we got there she took the gag out and sat me down on the couch, retied my legs and feed me food by her hand. We ended up watching a movie that night while I was still tied. I thought at this point I was going to get let out, but to my surprise she said “I called my parents and made them an excuse to stay here, so your going to be stuck for the night too. “ So she led me to my bed and strapped me down to the bed using even more belts. She took the gag out and kissed me good night.

This morning she had to go to school, so she left me the keys hidden around the house, but I had to crawl around the house to find them. It took me nearly 3 hours to do so. I finally got out and found my memory stick with a note saying “I had fun with you last night. We have to do this more often, but for a few days I am still going to leave you locked in the panties and pantyhose. Have fun!”.

So right now I am still stuck in the panties and all, and it really sucks. But I hope it happens again sometime soon
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.