The Shy Guy : 02 - Another Bondage Date (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Shy Guy : 02 - Another Bondage Date (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Shy Guy's stories
02 - Another Bondage Date
Story index at the bottom

By The Shy Guy

Tuesday, April 1st 2003 - 11:28:53 PM

After my third date and first bondage experience as well as other things. While Jessica and me were all over each other a lot, we never official were boyfriend and girlfriend. Yet! While our fourth date was hurried, our fifth wasn't hurried at all. In fact, the fifth date was also my second bondage experience.

Now, our first bondage game was talked about enough between us. She liked me tying her up. She talked about doing that more often, but also a little talk of her tying me up. I thought that women had equal rights so I was opened to that idea. However, I wasn't too sure what she would do.

And so our fifth date. Jessica wore a long skirt this time. It was a woven skirt that consisted of mainly earth tones that went slightly above her knees, a black spaghetti strap top that covered her belly but shown a little cleavage, and a pair of dark hoses. When I picked her up for our date and got into my car, I slipped out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her wrists together in front of her. She said, getting a little early start. I replied, I knew you'd like it. I thought to myself, if I had tented windows she would be in a lot more than handcuffs. I put on her seatbelt for her and we went on to Chili's and then we rented a movie. Of course I did unlock the cuffs before we went inside. We went to watch it over at my house. My mom was out on a date herself and didn't expect to be back till after midnight at the least. And my brother was spending the night at a cousin's house.

So, the house was empty. The movie we rented was Once Upon A Time In China III. We both loved kung fu films. It was dark and the movie was great. But around the end of the movie where Jet Li's character is in the Lion Tournament, I began to get a little restless and I started tickling her on the side and she giggled loudly. She grabbed my wrists to stop me and kissed me. We forgot all about the movie and started making out. The movie ended, and we stopped making out, this time we both had our shirts on. I looked at her and knew what she was thinking. I had a few things just for tying her up. A few days after our third date, I had gone out and bought duct tape, bandanas, a pair of handcuffs, and a few feet of nylon rope. I had cut the nylon rope into shorter pieces myself.

I got up off the couch and went to get some stuff. She asked me where I was going. I looked at her and said that I was going to get a few things. She kind of knew what I was going to get. I came back with duct tape, nylon rope, and bandanas. I dumped it all on the floor. Her eyes lit up in excitement. I had no idea of how I would bind her. I like the way I did it last time, but I just had to try something else. I sat beside her on the couch again and put my hands under neither her shirt. I still felt a little nervous about feeling up Jessica's shirt even though she did the same thing to me. My hands inched up her front till I felt her bra. She smiled. I took the tail of her shirt and started to pull it up. She raised her arms up. As I pulled the shirt over her eyes, I kissed her. I pulled her shirt off to see her purple seamless bra that shown a lot of her cleavage. Then, she stood up and took off her skirt. She wore a pair of purple panties. She slipped off her hoses. She sat on my lap are wrapped her arms around my neck.

She whispered in my ear, I'm all yours. I took a bandana and blindfolded her. Then, I took a piece of rope and bound her wrists together in front of her. Next, I bound her ankles together with another piece of rope. What are you going to do with me, she asked. I'm going to take you into my bedroom. I stood up, picked up the bound Jessica, and carried her over my shoulder into my bedroom. On the way there, I patted her butt. I laid her on my bed and she started moving around. I quickly went back into the living room and pick up all the bondage stuff and dumped it onto my floor. I took some more pieces of rope. I went on my bed and straddled Jessica. I took her bound wrists, tied another rope to them, and then I tied the other end to my headboard. I turned around, took her bound ankles, tied another rope to them, and then I tied the other end to my footboard. I turned back around and came face-to-face with this blindfolded, bound beauty. You're tied to my bed now, babe, I told her. She smiled and replied; being tied to your bed in my underwear makes me feel like a bad girl. She giggled. I saw her bare stomach and started tickling her. She laughed loudly. I stopped tickling her and clamped my hand over her mouth. She muffled. You are very loud, I told her. So, I took two bandanas. I shoved one into her mouth and then I tied the other one over her mouth and around her head, cleave gagging her.

I tickled her underarms, her belly, her thighs, and feet. And all this time, she thrashed about my bed, muffling like crazy. This went on for about 20 minutes. I stopped tickling her and asked if she enjoyed that. She nodded. I laid my hand on her stomach and it "crawled" up to her cleavage. I draw circles on her chest with my finger. My finger stopped and wondered on to one of her breasts. There my hand rested. I felt her covered breast and see seemed okay with this.

However, I heard someone entering my room. I looked and it was my mom. As soon as she saw what was going on, she stopped and gasped. She looked around my room. She had found Jessica's shirt, skirt, and hoses in the living room and now she wanted to know what I was doing on top of a girl bound, gagged, and blindfolded in her underwear on my bed. Jessica muffled. I stood there confused. I walked over and took off Jessica's gag and blindfold. I introduced Jessica to my mother. Mom said she wanted to talk to me alone. I looked at Jessica, who looked embarrassed, and told her I would be back.

I walked out into the hall. My mom told me she was shocked that I would tie up a girl to my bed. I explained to her that I've always wanted to do this. She sighed and says that I'm an adult and can make my own decisions and do what I want, even tying up a girl to my bed. She poked her head into my room and said that she and Jessica can be properly acquainted at another time.

I walked in back into my room confused and I closed my door. Jessica still tied to my bed, said that was extremely odd. I lied beside on my bed, rubbing her belly. I explained to her that my mom was okay with it all. She laughed and told me that I could play with her breasts if I wanted to. I got up and straddle on top of her again. I lifted my hands and laid them on top of her breasts. I looked at her. I honestly, didn't know what to do after I grabbed her breast. So, I massaged them. She began to moan lightly. I did this for about ten minutes. I got up a started to untie her from my bed but not untying her. After that, I laid her on her stomach. Indeed you are a bad girl, I said. I guess you'll have to punish me then, she replied. I put my hand on her butt and squeezed it. She giggled. I began to lightly slap her butt. "I've been naughty", she said. I lightly slapped her butt again. Then, I just rubbed and squeezed her butt. After that, I kissed her a lot and not just on the lips. I had to untie her so I could take her home. As she began to dress, she mentioned us actually getting naked next time. My heart jumped. I was just too cautious with everything. I could tell I could have taken off her bra and panties if I wanted to. I asked her about this. She told me that I could have done some if I wanted to. But she seemed to understand how I felt about things.

So, she was dressed the ways she was before our play. I got my keys to drive her home. Then I got a bright idea. It was late. Not many cars on the road. I took a roll of duct tape and I took Jessica. I wrapped duct tape around her ankles, knees, and wrists, under and above her breasts. I had her trussed up similar to the way I first had her tied up. I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder. I sat her in the passenger seat and put her seat belt on. On our drive to her house, we talked about stuff and her being tied up. When I pulled into her driveway. I cut the duct tape. I walked her to her front door and kissed her good night.

The Shy Guy