The Hen Night by SamanthaBoundx (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Hen Night by SamanthaBoundx (F/F)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I recovered this story from the old site. It was originally posted by SamanthaBoundx

This is another one of my stories involving Sarah – and is perhaps one of the wildest I have to offer to this board. It took place during my gap year and a mutual friend of ours was engaged to get married. A few weeks before her big day, she had organised a hen party with a group of her friends – including me and Sarah – and a Rocky Horror theme fancy dress.

Sarah and I had been in her bedroom getting ready for the past couple of hours when we finally completed our looks for the evening. We were both wearing corsets – mine a royal blue shade, patterned with gold and fastened at the back with a long black lace and Sarah’s a dazzling red and black, low cut, front fastening one. She had completed her look with a tiny, black mini skirt, lacy stockings, sky high stilettos. I had chosen the tiniest pair of shorts I could find and had paired them with a similar pair of stockings and heels. We were finally ready to leave the flat.

We’d been looking forward to the night for ages. For those of you who have never experienced a hen party, they are usually fantastically fun and result in a crowd of spectacularly drunk girls chatting, dancing and generally being loud. However, as the night progressed, we found ourselves getting more and more bored. The party was set in some trendy, high end bar where the drinks were far too expensive to even consider going near. Even worse than the setting was the conversation – the 20 or so girls sat around the table discussed monotonous wedding details for what felt like hours. I had been slumped forward on the table, texting for enjoyment, when Sarah tapped me on the arm and motioned her head towards the bathroom.

She grabbed her glittering clutch from the table, took my hand and pulled me firmly to my feet, dragging me towards the bathrooms. She walked quickly and expertly in her sky high stilettos in her desperation to get away from the tedious conversation at the table. I stumbled through the door after her and she finally released my hand and raised both hands to her wild hair.

“Oh my God!”, she sighed in exasperation, “Can you believe how boring this is?!”

I grinned at her and nodded.

“Wanna get out of here?”, she said with a wicked grin flashing across her face.

“We can’t”, I sighed, “You know what she’s like, we’ll never hear the end of it if we leave now”

“Oh, you’re right”, she groaned, my face buried into her hands, “There’s got to be some way to make this night more exciting”

Her hands fell back to her sides and she made her way over to the pristine wash basins. Just looking at the bathroom, it was easy to see why the bar was so expensive. It was clearly incredibly prestigious – the floor and surfaces were spotless and the cubicles were sparkling clean. Sarah had whipped out various makeup items from her purse and was touching up her dramatic look in the large mirrors. She spent what seemed to be an unnecessary amount of time grooming herself – from what I could tell, her makeup was still perfectly applied. Her eyes flickered around in the mirror as she glanced between her own reflection, mine and those of the numerous strangers who had come and gone in the time we had been there. It was only when the room was completely empty that she finally snapped her clutch closed and turned to face me.
Without saying a word, she began walking towards the cubicle right at the end of the long row.

“Sarah, that one’s out of order, it says on the door”, I warned her.

She was now stood inside the cubicle, positioning herself elegantly in the doorway. She raised a finger to her lips and beckoned at me. I was confused but made my way over.

“Sarah, what. . ?”, I started to speak but she pressed one of her long, manicured fingers to my lips and shushed me, before putting her arm around my waist and pulling me into the cubicle with her.

“What are you doing?”, I whispered in confusion.

“Making this night more exciting”, she whispered back, “Now, hush”

With that, I fell silent. As she locked the door behind us, I was filled with a mixture of emotions – excitement, apprehension, lust. Sarah began fiddling with the buttons of
her tiny skirt and before I knew it, she had wiggled out of it and placed it on the lid of the toilet, presumably to keep us clean. She then moved closer to me and began to unbutton my own tiny, black shorts. As they dropped to the floor, I opened my mouth to voice my opinions – but Sarah’s eyes had been on my face the entire time. Again, she placed a finger to my lips and as she looked deeply into my eyes, she shook her head. Given the nature of the place in which we were misbehaving – it was absolutely vital for both of us to stay absolutely silent.

Sarah placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me downwards delicately so that I was sitting on the skirt covering the toilet. She looked at me naughtily and bit her lips before and then preceded to undo each of the clasps on her tight corset. She started at the top and worked her way down to the bottom – it was only when she had snapped open the final clasp that he corset fell open to expose her gorgeous body.

She held the corset in her hand and began to walk closer to me. She straddled my legs and wrapped her arms behind my back. I felt her fiddling around but couldn’t work out what it was that she was doing. I felt the soft material of her corset on my arms and her fingers flitting around silently. It was only near to the end of the process that I realised what she was doing. Sarah had pulled her corset around my arms in such a way that it had bound them together from above the elbows, down to my wrists. She had then used the adjustable laces to yank it tighter – creating what was effectively an arm binder.

She drew back when she was finished and I looked at her in surprise. I wriggled my arms in the material enclosing them. I knew that with a fair amount of struggling, I would have been able to free myself from it, despite the tightness, but given the situation, struggling wasn’t an option and I was now considerably helpless.
Sarah gave me a brief peck on the lips and then stood up. She looked stunning, standing in front of me in nothing but her lacy black underwear, matching stocking and patent heels. She slid her hands from her hips and down her right leg, allowing her thumb and forefinger to catch on to the top of her stocking, pulling it down over her knee so that it wrinkled around her ankle. She lifted her foot elegantly out of her shoe and ripped the stocking from her foot, before slipping her foot back into her stiletto.
She approached me, playing teasingly with the stocking, rolling it around her fingers so that it formed a fair sized wad of material. She bent towards me, her large breasts skimming my skin lightly and she leaned over me. She parted my lips gently with her fingers and I compliantly opened my mouth as widely as I could, allowing her to push the soft black material into my mouth. She grinned at me as she removed her other stocking in the same way. She straddled me, her almost naked body pushed up against mine as she used the long stocking to gag me. She drew the material between my lips and knotted it tightly at the back of my head. I closed my eyes as she fiddled with it – pulling it tightly enough that it made my cheeks bulge over it just ever so slightly, arranging my lips so that they peeked over the edges of the black gag. I breathed heavily through the material – I simply love being gagged by Sarah. Her delicate, feminine touch made it feel sensual and erotic and her warm breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.

Whilst she was fiddling with the gag at the back of my neck, I felt her tugging slightly on my hair. As she pulled away from me, I realised what she had been doing – she had yanked the brightly patterned scarf that I had adorned my hair with earlier that night into her hand. I automatically assumed that she was going to use it to blindfold me and closed my eyes. However, after a few seconds had passed and I still had yet to be plunged into darkness, I flicked an eyelid open to check what was happening. And to my surprise, I saw the scarf from my hair pulled tightly between Sarah’s lips. She was knotting it at the back of her head, gagging herself. She had become quite accustomed to doing this recently – although she liked to be in charge of our bondage games, she also loved the feeling of being gagged, and had taken to incorporating the two for maximum pleasure.

She grinned at me as best as she could through the thick material gagging her gorgeous mouth. She was still straddling me and she leant forwards so that her naked body was pressed against mine. She placed one hand on the back of my head and pulled my face towards hers and began to kiss me through the both of our gags. With a stocking filling my mouth so much, I could do hardly anything to reciprocate and so I allowed her to take control, running her gagged lips over mine, poking her tongue and teeth out from behind the material to tease my own lips, breathing hotly around my mouth and neck. With her other hand she reached behind my back and deftly untied the lace holding my corset together, whipping the strands between the loop holes until it fell lose and our breasts pressed together.

She moved her hands from my back and ran it across my body – down my sides, stopping briefly to stroke my breasts, past my thighs and then back up again, finding their way between my legs. She used her fingers to caress me for a while. She began trying to kiss me more desperately and gnashed hard at her gag. With her free hand she pulled it irritably from her mouth and quickly yanked mine out so that we could finally push our lips against each others.

She continued to stroke me as we kissed and I mistakenly let out a brief moan of pleasure. We both froze in fear that someone may have heard. She quickly pushed the material back into my mouth and readjusted my cleave gag so that it was tight in my mouth – but she wasn’t taking nay chances this time. She rammed her hand harshly over my mouth as she kissed and licked over my upper body and finally bought me to climax.

I breathed heavily into her hand through the gag. I stared up at her with wide eyes as if to thank her speechlessly. She nodded and grinned. She pulled the gag from my mouth and freed my arms from the arm binder she had created. We silently redressed ourselves – I occasionally stopped to glimpse at her gorgeous body and relive what had just happened. When we were sure that no one else was in the bathroom, we made our way out of the toilets, fixed our appearance in the mirrors and wandered back out to our group.

The conversation continued to be just as dull, but both Sarah and I had successfully preoccupied ourselves with naughty thoughts to keep us going throughout the night – and it was certainly much more fun than before. . .

Thanks for reading!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Wooow!.. this is amazing!!

The scenario and the theam of you girls in Rocky Horror Show clothing is so arousing!

Reading all the way through the story and the discription of how Sarah teased and tied and gagged you sent shivers throughout my body. You certainly wrote this story very well and in good detail.

Thank you very much for posting this story, it was fantastic!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic