Winston : 01 - My experience with Cheri (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Winston : 01 - My experience with Cheri (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Winston's stories
01 - My experience with Cheri
Story index at the bottom

By Winston

Friday, April 5th 2002 - 12:10:40 AM

My experience with Cheri

So I was spending the night at a friend's house with several other people. We were all together from different states for a wedding which we were attending the next day. Anyway, this friend of mine was a female named Jael. Jael, another girl named Cheri, who is a friend from college as well, and Jael's brother all stayed up to watch a movie. We were all going to camp out on the living room floor, so we had our sleeping bags and pillows and blankets all out and we were all snugged up pretty comfy to watch the film. Jael went to sleep pretty quick off on the couch and her brother went to sleep in the den or something. Cheri fell asleep next to me on her sleeping bag and I drifted off a bit later.

Now Cheri is about 22, with long, wavy, very dark hair, big dark eyes, great legs and lips, and a cute, slightly plump body, although her curves are very nice and well proportioned. She was sleeping in a long tee shirt.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I became aware that I was touching her. It was erotic in a way that coming slowly awake extremely aroused can be. She was on her side facing away from me and I had my arm over her shoulder, my hand cupping her breast through her tee. Because she wasn't resisting me (although she seemed to be moving slightly, somewhat awake, I squeezed gently, then slipped my hand down her belly and pulled her tee up high enough to get my hand under. She had on a silk and lace bra underneath, probably since she has pretty large breasts. I carressed the cups of her bra and squeezed, getting extremely turned on. She started to moan a little, in protest or in enjoyment, I wasn't sure. I don't know what came over me, I would never have done this even if we were dating during the day, but I rolled her gently but forcefully onto her back and simultaneously raised her tee over her breasts and cupped my other hand tightly over Cheri's mouth. She pressed her mouth into my hand, seeming to like the hand gag, which turned me on even more.

To make this long story a bit shorter, her duffle bag with her clothes for the next day was next to us on the floor. I reached in and found her panties and stockings for the next day. I put the wadded panties (floral nylon string bikini) in her mouth, used one stocking to gag her and the other to tie her hands together behind her back. With Cheri tied up and gagged, I proceeded to enjoy her body in every way I pleased. While I didn't have sex with Cheri, the sight of her lying there tied and gagged with her own panties, her tee bunched up over her breasts (she was wearing a white bra and a pair of tight pink nylon string bikini panties) was more than I could bear. I will leave the rest unsaid, but in the end, I untied her and slept with her in my arms, my hand on her breast again (no bra this time).

Winston
winnston_1984@yahoo.com