Me and Angela (again) (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Me and Angela (again) (M/F)

Post by Saintrose »

So i decided to just go through some random links seeing what worked on the old site, and found this sooo yeah! I did find it on the old "true story" so im gonna assume its true.
Hope you guys enjoy!!

By: Timothyx1

So after we did what we did (check last story of us), l continued to have the urge of tying her up once more. It wasn't big or anything, just something on my to-do list. Angela's birthday passed a few weeks ago, which meant we were the same age again (11) and within a few months she would move, so l was low key desperate for another round of tickle torture. And that's how this story came to be!

So a few months before she had to move, when she came over we had to hang out in my basement, since my house was being repainted on the inside. My basement is pretty big, with a laundry room and a huge open space in the middle, with boxes, shelves and other old things piled to the ceiling on the sides. We usually just go through the stuff in the boxes when we're bored, and sometimes dig out Legos, old games, anything to keep us occupied. When we went down this time, we sat on the boxes talking about nonsense for a while. Every now and then l glanced at her. Angela's hair was in a double ponytail and was wearing a black, baggy sweater (it was fall around this time), black stockings and brown uggs. That suited her style perfectly.

While talking, me and her was messing with stuff within arms reach. I saw her messing with a piece of rope that was half in her hand, half in a box. When l finished talking, she got up and slowly walked behind me suspiciously. I was too busy messing with some toy l probably played with back when l was 5, that l barely noticed her. But with each step, my brain's warning system kept bugging me, so l braced myself for whatever crap she was trying to do behind my back. But even with preparation, l wasn't ready for what happened next...

I'll say this now: I'm not a submissive guy, I'm more of the dominant type. So l had a clear feeling what she was trying to do as she yanked me off of the box onto the floor and tried to tie my wrists.
1. I'm not having that
2. She ties pretty bad knots
3. Idk why, but it's cute and funny when a small girl tries to take advantage of you
I immediately started thrashing around as if my life depended on it, making her loose control of the rope. I untied myself within mere seconds, enough for me to grab the rope and grab Angela's wrist too. But l guess she wasn't having that as well, because she had another rope in her other hand! I guess she got it from the same box as the other one, but nonetheless we both probably knew this dispute wouldn't be pretty.

We began to wrestle for like, the 50th time. I had my strength and quickness, and Angela had her shortness and flexibility. We each tried to tie up a part of each other's bodies. It felt like bondage wrestling to me, and l had learned to tie more effective knots than when l bound her with neck ties last time. And the best part was, the ropes were extremely long, probably 6 feet or so, so that l can make a very effective tie. But the whole time, deep down in my head l was wondering, "why in the world would she try to tie _me_ up?" I guess that tickle torture experience rubbed off on her too. I quickly threw my rope to the side and then plunged for hers, which she had a tight grip on and l had to let go. I was fortunate enough to get a strong grip on her waist, so l pinned her to the floor on her stomach, then tightly held her wrists.

While her small wrists were wiggling in my grasp l tried to reach for my rope, but couldn't since l tossed it too far. I knew she wouldn't surrender without giving me a hard time, so l used one hand to pin her hands to her back, putting all of my weight on her, and then grabbed her rope again and finally managed to get a hold of it and snatch it from her. I laughed and she started whining (as usual). THE VICTORY IS MINE!!!! I took a sec to catch a breather and to calm down my 'you know' from all the excitement. Then l went to work once again.

It really sucked that she was still reluctant to give in, because l spent like, 3 minutes just trying to loop the rope around her wrists. Of course my strength prevailed and l wrapped the rope around at least 10 times (and made it a bit loose so we didn't have another mark incident) and crossed them, officially rendering her helpless. She started struggling again (as usual), but to nothing. Before l continued l jokingly asked her why she tried to tie me up, but all she let out was a little grunt. So then l went to her ankles, which she still had her uggs on. She immediately started giggling (which probably meant she was expecting to get tickled, but l was saving that for later) when l took off each boot. She was still on her stomach so she couldn't see me, which gave me a chance to admire her stockinged feet, and she began to stretch out her soles while l was taking them off as well. I then proceeded to wrap my rope around her ankles.

When l was done, she turned on her back, breathing heavily, while l sat on a box to admire my work, and l have to admit l did a way better job than l did last time. She began to struggle against her bonds, which l just had to stare at in enjoyment. There's nothing sexier than tying up a cute girl and watching her fight against your bonds to no success. She proceeded to wiggle, squirm and groan for about 5 minutes, until l got bored. I then grabbed her feet, and pulled them towards me, which totally meant that she was going to get the tickle of her life...again. This is where the fun begins!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll tell you all part two. Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Saintrose 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

I had Angela right where l wanted her: Bound and unable to move in my hold. I was thinking about what to do with her now. She turned on her stomach again, so l had a great view of her legs and thighs. I was just about to tickle them, but l felt that something was missing. Then l remembered: The gag! I gave her a malevolent look on my face, which was replied with a worried look on hers. I sprinted to my room, trying to give her as small of a window of escape as possible (and to make sure my parents didn't see me since the house was still being repainted).

I got a tie from my dresser and charged back to the basement, only to find her still on the floor, motionless, making little grunts under her breath. I kneeled down and put the tie in her mouth, completely catching her by suprise. She immediately tried to bite my fingers, but l was too fast for her. I wrapped it around a few times, then knotted it. Since she still wasn't trying to escape just yet, l went to the box where she got the 2 ropes from. It turns out there was more ropes in there! I grabbed 2 and kneeled back down on her. With that, l began tying her legs, which l got no struggle or retaliation from. It was like as if she was enjoying it tbh. I then rethought about my decision not to make a hogtie, in which l finally thought to make one. With the last rope, l connected it to her wrists and ankles, trying to make them as close as possible without bending Angela's back. When l was done, she rolled on her belly again and started muffling under the gag. I took her hair out of the pigtails (finally learned the name) so that her hair could be a cushion while her head was on the ground. I then proceeded to what l was supposed to do.

I sat on the floor and turned her around so that her feet were facing me. Once again, beautiful feet. I did the same thing l did last time, lightly cruising my fingers up and down her soles, which made her squirm and squeal, but that was only the beginning. I learned that girls are way more ticklish when they're wearing stockings, which meant this was perfect. I proceeded with tickling her thighs, which made her scream. I realized that was the most ticklish spot on her body, so l continued to tickle the life out of her there for the next 5 minutes or so.

I went on to her sides, which l had to lift up her sweater to get to. Luckily enough Angela was wearing a t shirt under it. She was squealing once more and moving frantically, but that didn't have any effect on trying to stop me from tickling her. I stopped for a bit because l was hungry, so l got M&Ms, then came back to take the gag off of Angela (since shes been that way for at least 15 minutes), and began to eat. She asked for some, which l had no option but to let her eat from my hand like an animal since she was still tied up, which was weird to say in the least, especially when her wet lips kept touching my hand as she was trying to slurp them up. After we ate, l regagged her and began to go into the final segment of our playdate.

I'll finish the rest for you guys later on today, peace!
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

So after l regagged Angela, l went to her neck, which was less ticklish than her other spots, but nonetheless made her cry. After a good minute of that, l went straight to her armpits, getting the same result as before. I then endlessly tickled her to the point she was trying to scream a muffled "STOP!" out of her gag. I thought l really wore her out, so l did stop and sat down to think about what to do next. Tbh, there's not many ways you can play with a tied up girl that is still in the PG rating, so l called it quits and just watched her struggle for a while.

I would do the occasional stroke on the legs and maybe a foot tickle, but other than that we were just looking around, probably both thinking of the fun we had. This time, she was able to untie her wrists, so l thought fast and got in one last tickle before she untied her feet. We both untied her knees and ankles, and after that (with an argument over marks on her body again, which meant my plan failed), we said bye to each other and she left for the day. That was the last tie up experience between us two (besides the occasional escape challenges), and it was a great one.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for posting it. Good read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic