Just Me : 01 - Julie 10 years later (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Just Me : 01 - Julie 10 years later (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Just Me's stories
01 - Julie 10 years later
Story index at the bottom

By Just Me

Sunday, October 27th 2002 - 06:15:07 AM

Julie 10 years later

I Had to post this story. I spent a good portion of the night trying to find this site to share it.

Yesterday, I was pulling into a parking spot of a local grocery store, and noticed a young girl trying to keep her daughter out of the way of traffic, and struggling to get her bags into the back of her car. As I got out, I offered to help. I looked at this blonde woman, and realized I knew her from a long time ago ( 10 years to be exact).

I said "Julie"?? She looked at me, and realized who I was, and we hugged, and quickly put the rest of her bags into her trunk. She put her three year old Daughter into the car seat and we stood in the parking lot talking about old times. I knew Julie when I was a Police officer in another town nearby, she was a 16 year old kid then, but was always extremely good looking for her age, and looked 23 when she was 16. Now here she was standing in front of me, looking even better than she did then. Julie is about 5'6, 120, with long dishwater blond hair, babyblue eyes, and a smile to die for. I have always thought she looked like "Buffy the Vampire slayer" I always remember her from her younger days, and she always had legs to kill for too.

after we chatted for awhile Julie told me she had to get going, but wrote her phone number down for me, I wrote mine down and told her to call me sometime to. She told me to call her that night if I wasnt doing anything. I told her I would. After I finished my shopping, I went home and to my surprise, there was a message on my machine from Julie. I called her back, and she told me her daughter would be asleep soon. Then she said to come over for a drink. Well how could I resist. I pulled into her drive about an hour later, and she met me at the door. Julie was wearing skin tight hup hugging jeans, 3-4 inch sandals, and a tight black long sleeved pull over shirt. we went into her living room, and sat down with our drinks in hand. we started talking about when I was a cop, and Julie revealed she had a huge "Crush" on me.

then she brought up something I had forgotten about. One day when I was on patrol, I had seen Julie and her then boyfriend, I was messing around with them in the driveway of her parents home, and ended up handcuffing her hands behind her as a joke. Julie told me she loved when I did that, and secretly wished her boyfriend wasnt there when I did. I looked at her, and told her "Yeah but you'd kill me now if I did" Julie giggled, and said "No I wouldnt, I'd probably like it" Now my blood was boiling, I told her jokingly "Well I dont have cuffs", julie looked at me and said, wait right there. she left the room, and came back a couple minutes later holding yards and yards of white soft rope. She looked at me with an impish grin and said "will this do?" I told her sure, but if I do this you have to do what I say. Julie agreed, and before we got started, excused herself to go to the bathroom. I waited for about ten minutes in her living room, and finally I could hear her coming down the hall. Julie came through the door wearing a black french cut leotard, black sheer to the waist nylons under, and 5 inch pumps. My eyes bugged out of my head!!!!! she walked over to me, turned around, and clamped her hands behind her palm to palm. I took a length of rope and tied her wrists tigtly. Julie looked over her shoulder, and said "I hope you like what I wore for you, I thought it would look good"..I just smiled, and grabbed more rope. I tied her elbows and to my surprise, I got them to touch behind her back. I then harnessed her upper body, and secured her hands to a nice tight crotch rope. I sat Julie down on the coffe table, and crossed her ankles. I tied her ankles, and knees, and upper thighs very tight. I asked her if it was too tight, and she just smiled back at me. All the while letting out little moans, and testing my ropework. when I finished tying her, she asked me to sit back in a chair while she tried to get loose. I watched her struggle like mad for about ten minutes. Julie then asked me a favor, she didnt want her daughter waking and finding her like this, and asked "can you take me to the basement"? I told her yes, and reached down to untie her legs. Julie pulled her black nylon covered legs back, and said "NO I like it this way, please carry me" So I stood her, and watched her try to balance in 5 inch heels, and with her ankles crossed. As I went to pick her up, she said, Some kidnapper you are, you didnt even gag me". I asked her where her room was, and then went there and pulled out some scarves she had tucked in a drawer. I took one scarf and wadded it up. Julie playing coy tried her best from keeping me shoving that wad in her mouth. finally I got it in, and tied the other scarf around and between her teeth. I took another scarf and blindfolded her. I picked her bound body up and carried her through the kitchen to the basement door, then I trew her over my shoulder, and carried her down the stairs. Julie feeling her role in the game we were playing began struggling, and "Muuuummmphing".

I took her into the dark basement, and carried her to a pole in the middle of the floor. I stood her up against it, and took the rest of the rope she had, and lashed her to the pole. all the time Julie faught with all her might against the bonds. I stood back and watched her. I think she thought I left the basement cause she went nuts trying to escape. Her nylons running, and her ankles still crossed and tied made it more difficult for her to move.

finally after watching her for a bit, I took her blindfold off. She looked at me with wide eyes, and muffled a few words throught the mouth filling gag. I removed the gag, and shelooked up at me. I said "having fun"? Julie looked back and said "God yes, I have always wanted YOU to do this to me". I laughed, and Julie said " I want this to seem real though, you can get a little rough if you want". Hearing this, I grabbed her hair, and stuffed the wadding back into her mouth then tied the other scarf tighter than I did before. Julie screamed, and began fighting again, pleading through the gag. and let me tell you, a girl with this kind of body, dressed in a Balck leotard, and sheer black hose under......she made it look sooooooooo good!!!.

I told her I would be back, and went looking around her house, (Hey she wanted it to be real" after awhile I came back and told her I had a surprise for her. I found her camcorder in the closet, and a blank tape in the case, and began filming her. Julie went mad. I filmed her on the pole for about a half hour, then untied her from the pole. I picked her up, and layed her on the cold floor of the basement, then hogtied her tightly. I took a length of rope and tied it to the rope holding her hands and ankles together, I then strung it up to a rafter in the ceiling, and pulled her up until her back was arched, and she barely rested on her stomach. I filmed her in this position for about 20 minutes. Julie was feeling it by then, but put on a good show. I finally relased her form this position, and ungagged her. She lay there on the floor, still fighting the rope. I knelt down beside her, and began untying her. Julie sat up as I untied her legs, and ankles. Julie was rubbing on the crotch rope, and I could tell she was close to an orgasim. I grabbed the crotchrope, and began pulling on it for her. finally after only a few minutes, she came with force. I finished untying her, and we walked back upstairs. Julie still in her black attire, and heels. I sat on the couch, and Julie staddled my lap. she unsnapped the bodysuit crotch, and ripped a hole in her nylons. ( the rest is self explanitory)

after we finished, Julie asked me if I would come back. I told her I would. and before I left...Julie looked at me rubbing her wrists, and said "do you think I would look good in white"??? I told her.....you already did

when I got home there was a message on my Machine from her. She said "I will be home alone on monday night, the door will be open, come and get me" God I cant wait until monday.

Just Me