Robbery Left Me Gagged and Tied by Jak2002003 M/M

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Gagman

Robbery Left Me Gagged and Tied by Jak2002003 M/M

Post by Gagman »

Story from the old site by my favorite writer, Jak2002003.

It happened a couple of years ago. I worked a couple of evening/late night shifts at a newsagents. Not glamorous but it earned me money. 

When I'd worked there for a few months the owner of the newsagents would allow me to be left in charge. 

I was fine with that, it gave me some reponsibility and I got to meet some cool local characters. 

The day of my story,the owner had left me in charge and I was busy pricing up goods at the till. I was dressed in my usual tight faded old levis,long black leather belt, that swayed over my streatched levis crotch, and white dress shirt, tucked into my jeans. I used to like to show off my ass and crotch in my tight worn leivs, got a lot of attention from the ladies lol. Out the corner of my eye I noticed some guy with a scarf round his face. Odd, I remember thinking as it wasn't cold outside but Ijust continued with my work. 

Then he appeared at the cash register and I was just about to ask if he needed some help when he pulled a knife on me. 

I was bewilded and I'd never been threatened before so I just ended up laughing in shock an going 

"You've got to be kidding me" Which is when another scarfed guy appeared with an even bigger knife. They demanded money and at first I played dumb saying that I was just minding the store and juststocked the shelves but then the bigger of the two guys jumped over the counter and put his knife to my throat and I just remember thinking 

"Oh SHIT" From then I knew they were serious about robbing the place. Still I think they would have just grabbed the money and ran if a customer hadn't entered. 

When they heard the chirp of the door opening the guy with the knife to my throat grabbed his leather gloved hand round my mouth and dragged me backwards to the stock room behind the tills, which was never closed as it was used too often. I tried to make some noise as i was dragged away, but his hand over my mouth tight i could only let out weam morphing moans. His leather gloved had got very sticky with my saliva and warm, makig an even tighter seal over my lips. As i breathed deeply through my nostrils i could smell the leather.

Once in the stock room I was dragged right to the back. My chest getting random pricks from the sharp point of his knife as he forced me back. I remember 2 of my shirt buttons came off because of the knife and it opened out exposing my chest, thats how i got the small knife cuts over my chest. I tried to shout warnings to the customer but all the came of were random "MMMFs" and he just tightened the leather gloved hand over my mouth and one time the tip of the knife pricked one of my nipples and the pain made me realise how dangerous this was, so i stopped making so much noice. I remember the guy whispering in my ear "shut the fuck up ass hole". I could also feel he had a hard on in his shiny black nylon sports pants as the tent of his shiny black pants was rubbing up and down my levis ass crack as i stuggled.

I was terrified that they might hurt or stab the customer so I was shocked that after a little while the first guy shouted that we could come out, and when I was dragged to the front of the store he held two pounds in his hands and said something about easy money. He'd actually served the customer. 

Whilst the guy with the big knife still held me, with his sweaty palm over my mouth and his shiny trackes boner poking the ass crack of my tight leivs, the other had found the rolls of duct tape on the selfves and suggested tying me up. I grunted in protest, but the smaller guy began to place my hands behind my back. 

My brain screamed at me to try and struggle as he wound the black tape around my wrists but as the other guy still held a knife to my throat I just couldn't. 

Finally the bigger guy took his hand off my mouth and I was forced to tell them how to open the till. They then fored me onto the floor and taped my legs together laughing. The horny guy sat on on top of my thights under my levis ass, and every know and then i felt his leather gloved hand rest on one of my faded levis buttocks. He would half lie over my to keep me still, and sometimes he slightly humped my leivs ass when the other guy was busy tighing my booted ankles really tight.

"There's only one more thing he needs" The smaller of the two said and I began to protest loudly but was silenced as he put a large peace of shiny tape over my mouth. 

They were just about to leave when the bigger guy said he had seen packets of cigarretes in the store room. When they went into the back room I immediantly pushed the tape off my mouth with some flicks of my tongue leaving my face all saliva-y and began to hop to the store front door which wasn't easy as I kept wobbling and crashing into things. I was about halfway there when I heard one of the roobers shout and swearand then leap on me. 
He sounded so angry I was really terrified what he would do. He placed the knife tightly at my throat and practically dragged me back to behind the counter. He then mentioned something about one piece of tape not being enough and grabbed a dirty damp cleansing rag from under the till and practically shoved it down my throat and then wrapped the thick black tape around and around me head to hold it in. 

I thought I was going to be sick so I was trying to shout stop but it just came out "SSP" I was then pushed to the ground and they laughed as flopped around disorientated. I noticed MR horny had his hand in his trackies pocket to hide his erection from the other guy, but he was squeezing it. Lets get him in the store room. They dragged my struggling body into the back of the store room and dropped me onto the floor. They took my keys from of my belt and left, the horny guy giving my package a sneaky squeeze, then turning off the light and locking the door. Then the store lights went off and the front door locked. I was alone.

I struggled frantically in the dirm light. I morphed into my gag. But no use. I was getting really hot and sweaty in the small room and my muscles were aching. I lay there for a while on my side. After a while i heard some teenagers outside in the back ally laughing and kicking a footballs. I morphed tried to shout for help under my gag but they could not hear me. As is stuggled a floppen onto my stomach and wiggled about morphing. I felt so helplss. But then a strange feeling came over me. As i squirmed over the dusty floor i was inavertantly grinding my levis package into the ground and this caused my cock to get hard. As i morphed i found the sound and feeling of such helplessness was actually turning me on my cock grew very hard pushing at the material of my tight jeans and i began to get damp inside my jeans. That day is had no underwear on. I listened to the teenagers voices getting fainter and fainter and i morphed under my tight gag. I kept grinding my tight faded levis package into the hard floor as i stuggles and i could feel the now damp material of my tight levis running up my ass crack. Then suddenly i cum into the front of my levis. I groaned into my gag with the shock and pleasure. I lay there for about 10 minutes to recover. My heavy breathing gradually got back to normal. 

I tried so hard to work my hands free but just couldn't. In fact the whole incident left me feeling dizzy and I felt fustrated and embarressed all at once. 

This made me try extra hard to escape but it wasn't until the owner came back the next morning that my ordel was finally over. During that time alone i came many times into my tight faded jeans. Rolling about morphing and struggling. 

Police where called but the culprits still haven't been caught. I kept the rag they gagged me with and also never washed the clothes i was tied in. I like to wear them in my house and tie and gag myself inside my closet. In the darkness remembering the guys sweaty hand over my mouth and my ordeal. Getting hard again.
Last edited by Gagman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Man, ya gotta wash those grungy jeans, otherwise, they'll start to stink. Besides, with every wash (and a cup of bleach), they'll become softer, slightly more faded, and more comfortable.

When I was young, I had three different kinds of pants: School pants, play pants, and "grubbies,' "Grubbies" were old jeans that had faded from their original dark Navy blue, to the color of the sky. I lived in them.

As a growing boy, I could never wear a pair of new jeans into "grubbies," so, every couple of months, I'd get my mom to make the rounds of the local thrift shops, where I could find a pair or two that I liked.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for reposting this [mention]Gagman[/mention]!
I really miss the author.
His tales were always gold, and he's one of the few guys on here who also had a thing for leather gloves and shiny nylon trackies.
That level of detail pertaining to the captor's clothing is pretty rare on here.

Would definitely suggest you add the "M/M" gender tag to the title though ;)

P.s- Sorry about the comment up above.
I really don't get why the user keeps posting comments about his childhood on threads and stories that are very much adult-themed.
A little disturbing to say the least.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagman

Post by Gagman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Thanks so much for reposting this @Gagman!
I really miss the author.
His tales were always gold, and he's one of the few guys on here who also had a thing for leather gloves and shiny nylon trackies.
That level of detail pertaining to the captor's clothing is pretty rare on here.

Would definitely suggest you add the "M/M" gender tag to the title though ;)

P.s- Sorry about the comment up above.
I really don't get why the user keeps posting comments about his childhood on threads and stories that are very much adult-themed.
A little disturbing to say the least.
His stories are amazing! There are a few more of his that I was thinking of posting. The way he describes how his characters are handgagged, bound, gagged,dressed, and tormented is so hot and exciting 😍!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic