Mike : 01 - Restrained Roommates (M/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mike : 01 - Restrained Roommates (M/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mike's stories
01 - Restrained Roommates
Story index at the bottom

By Mike

Friday, March 21st 2003 - 11:51:14 PM

Hi all. This is my first post here.

It was during my 2nd year of college and I had an apartment close to campus. I shared it with 2 girls, Amanda and Dana. Amanda is a very hot girl. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a D cup. She liked wearing tight fitting clothing so she was always so sexy. Dana was a little shorter than Amanda but just as hot. She had short brown hair, green eyes, and also had a D cup. I had sexy roomates.

One day after class, Amanda was acting very crazy and she was really annoying. (If you knew her, you would agree.) So I said to Amanda, "You had better calm down or you will need to be restrained."

Being as curious as she is, she continued.

"That's it, you asked for it." I said.

I left the room for a minute and came back with a LOT of rope and duct tape. Amanda at this point had a very sexy look on her face. She was wearing a very tight long sleeve white shirt with blue sleeves. I jumped on her and turned her around. I started to wrap rope tightly around her crossed wrists and around her body. After that, I tightly tied her ankles and thighs together.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I replied saying, "I told you to stop acting crazy."

I sat her down on the couch and took more rope and wrapped it tightly around her big beautiful breasts. I made sure it was really tight. She looked so sexy and cute wriggling and struggling against her bonds. But I wasn't done there. I took more rope and wrapped more rope around her knees and stomach, securing her arms to her body. I took more rope and tied more rope crossing it across her breasts and around her shoulders. I then took the tape and wrapped it several times around her mouth. I layed her down on the couch and let her struggle for awhile.

Dana was laughing her head off at Amanda. I then said to Dana, "What do you think Dana? Pretty good aye?" She nodded her head and asked, "Can you do that to me now?" I was shocked. I nodded and was about to get to work on her. She was wearing a tight red and blue t-shirt and tight blue jeans. I took the rope and wrapped it around her body from below her breats to the thick black belt she was wearing, without leaving any of her sexy tight shirt open. Then I did the same from the tope of her thighs to above her knees, and the same from below the knees to the ankles. She looked very sexy already. Then I took the duct tape and wrapped it around everything else. She was a great looking mummy. And for the gag, well I was in tennis so I had a tennis ball. I shoved it in her mouth and then wrapped the tape around her head to secure it. I looked back at Amanda and it looked like she was worn out. But then I picked her up and took her to her bedroom. I did the same for Dana.

I went back to Amanda and took her socks off. She had such nice feet, just like the rest of her tightly bound body. I unwrapped the tape from around her gag and replaced it with the gag that Dana had. I left them in their rooms for a couple hours and untied them after. They praised me on my binding skills and wanted to do it later that night again. I was excited. I'll talk more of them another time.

Mike

Saturday, March 22nd 2003 - 12:58:35 AM

Hi again. Sry about my last post where I posted it three times. Anyway this story is about Amanda, Dana, and their friends Sarah and Krysta.

Amanda, Dana, and I were in our apartment when we heard a knock at the door. Sarah and Krysta were there. Sarah was wearing skin-tight red leather pants and a very tight pink t-shirt where I could see her belly. Krysta was wearing tight green cargo pants and a tight white t-shirt. All the girls were talking around the tv while I was eating my lunch. After my lunch, I suggested we do something because I could tell we were all bored. Amanda said we should take turns having me tie them up. I was amazed because they all agreed. They all talked about how they've wanted to be tied up.

I asked who wanted to go first. Krysta volunteered first. Krysta had short brown hair and green eyes like Dana but she was taller. I went to my room and grabbed all my rope and tape. I had varying colored duct tapes so they'd all have a different colored gag. I started on Krysta by crossing her wrists behind her back and tightly wrapping rope around them. I then did the same to the ankles and then I tightly tied her thighs together. I proceeded to a well did hogtie and turned her onto her back. I took some more rope and wrapped rope around her C cup breasts over and over, above and below, continuously until her nipples were hard and protruded from her shirt. I then took my green tape and wrapped it around her head over and over. I turned her onto her front and called in the next person.

Dana was the first to come over. As you may know she had short brown hair with green eyes with a D cup. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt. For her I took some electrical tape (The thin, black tape) and spun around her over and over. I did a good job because she was struggling to no avail. I then took some rope and went around the rest of her body with it. I took the rope, went around the shoulders, crossed the breasts and through her legs and pulled it tightly so it made an effective crotch tie. I had already gagged her with black tape so she MMMMPPPPHHH!! through her gag. Like Krysta, I went around the breasts continuously and above and below the breasts. Her nipples were also hard and you could see them through the shirt. I sat her down on the couch and called in the next damsel.

Sarah came next with her skin-tight red leather pants and tight pink shirt where I could see her belly. She had short brown hair with blonde streaks and she had the firmest ass of all of them. She had blue eyes too. She was very hot. Anyway I started tying her up tightly with rope around the body with her arms at her side. I gagged her early with pink tape so I could hear her muffle words through the gag the whole time. I took A LOT more rope and wrapped around her breasts over and over again. I could hear her groaning and giggling through the gag as I continued to wrap more rope across the breasts and around the body. She was acting very bratty and trying to kick me off her. But I grabbed her legs and tightly tied around her ankles and thighs and knees. She writhed and struggled really hard and it made me want to tie her up more. Like Dana, I crotch roped Sarah and she absolutely screamed MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!! through her gag. She struggled harder than ever then. But I wasn't done. I took more rope and wrapped it around her big beautiful thighs and legs. I lied her down on floor with Krysta and went for Amanda.

Amanda has long blonde hair, blue eyes and a D cup. She was wearing a skin-tight blue t-shirt and skin-tight blue leather pants. She also had blue hand socks which I really liked. I quickly wrapped her up in blue tape like a mummy from her shoulders to her ankles, going over the breasts. I gagged her with blue tape and wrapped it around her head several times. I took a lot of rope and wrapped it around her breasts and she like the others were instantly MMMMMPPPPHHHHing! I had them all tied up. They were all very sexy struggling against their bonds.

I untied everyone but Sarah. Amanda, Dana, Krysta, and I played around with her. We tickled her, squeezed her beautiful breasts, put ice on her bare stomach and other things. She was having an absolute riot, struggling very hard but to no avail. We all picked on her because we all thought she was the best looking. Unfortunately, they left, all but Amanda and Dana anyway. More another time.

Mike