Debby Ryan and Peyton List (MM/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Solarbeast

Debby Ryan and Peyton List (MM/FF)

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a story written by DamselWriter which was found in my archives from supposedly a past site. [mention]SushiSnake12[/mention] requested a story called "Peyton List Debby Ryan; Abducted" but I have no idea if this was the story or not. It has been edited for spelling and grammar through my free Grammarly account.

"That's a wrap, girls" the director yelled into his megaphone as both Debby Ryan and Peyton List stepped offset, greeting producers as the cleanup crew began to step on the set.

"Great job today, Debby, really good stuff. And you too, Peyton. You two were hilarious today" the director said. Debby gave a forced smile, while Peyton glanced down at her phone, rolling her eyes. The director looked back at them uncomfortably. "Alright, well I can see you two are busy. Just a reminder, the studio closes at nine tonight, so I suggest heading to your trailers early."

"Thanks," Debby said, as she left with Peyton following closely behind. The pair departed from the set and headed toward the exit. After Peyton and Debby made it passed the crew, Peyton grabbed Debby's sleeve and pulled her to the side, out of hearing from anyone around.

"What's the problem?" Debby asked.

Peyton looked at Debby anxiously. "Debby, look, I know you know that our film props have been going missing for months now. I know you talked to the producers about it. Well, I think this could be the perfect opportunity to do something about it." Peyton said.

"What do you mean by that?" Debby asked.

Peyton looked around before confiding in Debby, "I think we should stay the night. We can camp out and catch the guys who have been stealing our stuff."

Debby gave Peyton a concerned look. "Peyton, we should let the professionals take care of this. Besides, it violates our contracts to stay passed curfew."

Peyton began to pout towards Debby. "Come on, Debby. Where's your sense of adventure?" Peyton asked.

"My sense of adventure ends where my career starts," Debby responded.

"Come on Debby, just this once."

Debby rolled her eyes and begrudgingly nodded to Peyton's excitement. Peyton began hopping up and down.

"Yay, we're going sleuthing!" Peyton shouted happily, before Debby placed her hand over the blonde's mouth, realizing that people could've heard her. Peyton rolled her eyes as she sighed into Debby's hand.

----------------------------------

Hours passed as Debby and Peyton waited for when these thieves would strike. Finally, after the studio had been officially closed, Peyton and Debby snuck inside the back, carefully avoiding the security cameras. Both girls were dressed up in t-shirts and jeans, although Peyton's outfit was meant to display considerably more cleavage.

Peyton and Debby snuck over to the props area, where the only exit was through the makeup department. The girls hid behind mannequins, hoping to take their captors by surprise. After a few minutes of patiently waiting, they heard a sound coming from the makeup department.

Peyton immediately tried to get up and investigate, but Debby grabbed her wrist and pulled her back behind the mannequins. Soon after, Peyton and Debby noticed two men walk through the door of the props area, so Debby and Peyton got down to hide.

Debby peered over the shoulder of the mannequin she was hiding behind to catch of glimpse of what the intruders were up to. She saw the intruders going through various props and casually disregarding some of the set pieces, apparently looking for something specific. Debby kept her breathing measured as there was little sound in the room.

Debby focused on the men's movements when suddenly she heard the sound of a cell phone ring coming from her right side. She turned to Peyton, who sat petrified as she phoned glowed in her pocket. Peyton panicked and clutched her phone, desperately trying to hit the power button. Just as soon as she turned her phone off, Peyton was greeted by the sight of the men staring down at them, who pulled her and Debby out from behind the mannequins, pinning both of their arms behind their backs.

"What are you doing here?" one of the men asked in a gruff voice.

"We were lost," Debby said trying to think fast, while Peyton struggled in the grip of one of the men.

"Yeah right." the man said, "this place was marked as closed. There are signs everywhere."

"Well then, what were YOU doing here?" Debby asked.

The man froze. "We were, um, never mind what we were doing. Rocky, tie them up. And if you resist, we'll hurt your blonde friend over here." the man said to Debby, motioning toward Peyton, who's was squirming vigorously in the other man's arms.

"Alright, just don't hurt her," Debby said as the man released her arms. She looked over at Peyton, who was now in a chokehold. Debby turned around and held her wrists out in front of her and batted her eyes. "Ok. You can tie me up now."

"Grab some chairs, Rocky" the man commanded.

"Rocky" dragged in a pair of chairs and set them up against each other, back to back.

"Sit down" the man ordered. Debby did so reluctantly, while Peyton was forced down with a whimper. "Hands behind your back."

Debby allowed herself to be tied, feeling the man roughly cinch together her wrists. Peyton, however, put up more of a fight but was tied just as tight, if not tighter, than Debby. Then the man moved onto their ankles, tying each one to the legs of the chairs. Peyton attempted to kick him, but her legs were forced apart and she was bound as Debby was. Finally, the man wrapped rope above and below both girl's breasts, and around both chairs, effectively tying them back to back.

Debby didn't say a word, while Peyton persistently berated her captors and requested that they loosen her bonds. Finally, Peyton's thoughts were stifled as one of the men shoved a rag, which made up a makeshift cleave gag showing off her white teeth, into Peyton's mouth. Peyton let out a whimper as Debby was given the same treatment.

"Well then, what should we do with these girls?" one of the men asked, staring at their bond bodies.

"Correct me if I'm wrong" the other man replied "but these are Disney stars aren't they? I mean this is their studios. I'd recognize this one's red hair anywhere." he said, stroking Debby's hair. Debby let out an angry moan as this transpired.

"In that case, we should have fun before we go." the other man said, sliding his hand underneath Debby's bra. Debby began to moan, but she did so louder when the same thing happened to Peyton, who wasn't letting out more than a soft whimper through her gag.

The man playing with Peyton slipped off her bra and begin flicking her nipples, causing her to squeal in pain. Debby angrily moaned through her gag as she heard Peyton cry in pain. The man focusing on Debby grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks as he listened to her moan.

Peyton continued to cry out through her cleave gag as she was tortured, while Debby was forced to endure her captor kissing her on the mouth through her own gag. Suddenly the man kissing the helpless Debby slipped his hand where it wasn't supposed to be, causing Debby to glare daggers at him as he began to pleasure her nether region.

Debby began to moan loudly as she was being violated, causing Peyton to try to jerk her head around to see what was happening to Debby. Peyton's hair was roughly grabbed by her captor and she was forced to turn back around.

"My eyes are over here," he said over the sound of Debby's moans.

Peyton gave him a dirty look, which quickly turned sour as she noticed the man was unzipping his fly. Peyton tried to jerk her head away as the man pulled out her gag, leaving a trail of saliva on the floor. Peyton whimpered as the man began to put his member close to her mouth when...

...the alarm sounded. Peyton's captor quickly jammed her gag back in her mouth, much to Peyton's relief. Both men frantically began to straighten/put their clothes on. They hurriedly grabbed their things and left, but not without "Rocky" blowing the two girls a kiss. Peyton and Debby looked at each other nervously, as they were left in the prop room, helplessly tied to one another.