Mothers Love To Be Tied Up Too (m/F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.
AuntMary
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mothers Love To Be Tied Up Too (m/F)

Post by AuntMary »

Mothers Love To Be Tied Up Too
https://web.archive.org/web/20130101031 ... eri65.html

Name: Sheree
name of your story: Mothers Loved To Be Tied Up too
Comments: I agree with Jolene and the others here that ladies loved to be tied up. As a young girl I always liked to be bound and gagged. I would play cops and robbers and always try to get captured. When I turned 12 I started to tie myself up and pretend that the boy next door was holding me hostage.

Once I turned 18 years old I bought several types of bondage toys such as ballgags and handcuffs. I stopped doing selfbondage when I read stories of people found dead from SB exploits. I continued to have fantasies and dream of being tied up by my boyfriend or a cute boy that I saw that day or even a complete stranger had tied me up and was going to have his way with me.

When I became an adult I fell in love with a boy that had been my friend since middle school after he told me in private that he liked bondage. When my husband was/is not home i still like to pretend that the father/husband next door kidnapped me. We had a son and he grew until he was 14. One day when he got home from school he walked into my room and saw me in my bra and panties and promptly exited my room. Later, he asked me if I would let him tie me up. This was wierd having my son do this but then I thoguht, "Why not?" so he tied me up, ballgagged, and secured me to my bed.

From that day on I just have always known that my son liked to tie up girls as much as I, his mother liked being tied up. I guess it was genetic.

I was to find out that my son really enjoyed the bondage games. He told me he wanted to tie up hsi girlfriend and wnated to practice with me. I thought he just wanted to get back at me for, well, you know, those parental disceiplines. I was wrong. He loved bondage. How could I know this you might ask?

Well one morning his girlfriend came down from his room and forgot she had a bandana gag handing arond her neck and her wrists had rope burns. Also, her words were still garbled, which usually happens after someone is gagged for awhile. It takes awhile to get the lips and mouth working properly.

When Rosa knew that I was aware of what my son had done to her, she turned more red then the red bandana gag.

Anyway, girls, ladies, women love to be tied up, even by their sons.
Stories of Bondage Games: I have always had a passion for bondage. As a child I was introduced to bondage by way of a friend on a sleepover, as an adult, we still have fun with it. Bondage is fun and healthy and clean. I hope you enjoy this board as it is being setup.
Homepage URL: http://
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Name: Jolene
name of your story: YES--Girls Do Love To Be Tied Up
Comments: I have to agree with the others. I love bondage too. The total helpless drives me wild. I espeically like being bound to the bed, spread eagle or even hands tied behind me
and let my man ponce on me for all it is worth.

I also insist on being gagged, adds to the helplessness. Can't move, can't yell for help (not that I would want to) and neighbors can't hear my wild screams which have to be muzzled.

One time Brad didn't totally close the blinds and our nosy neighbors got a nice show. We were busted for it for some time while some woman thanked me as their husnbands were inspired by our actions.

Absolutlely being tied up is great.

WOMEN LOVE BONDAGE
Stories of Bondage Games: I have always had a passion for bondage. As a child I was introduced to bondage by way of a friend on a sleepover, as an adult, we still have fun with it. Bondage is fun and healthy and clean. I hope you enjoy this board as it is being setup.
Homepage URL: http://
Saturday, December 24, 2005