Jared's Aunt May (m/FF)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.
AuntMary
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jared's Aunt May (m/FF)

Post by AuntMary »

Jared's Aunt May
https://web.archive.org/web/20050226165 ... ndage.html

Name: jared
Comments: I have been reading you stories and comments and believe that I can share a couple of more experiences. I have only tied up my mother twice. The first time was nothing special, rope around her arms pinning them to her side then tying that same rope to a tree outside, while playing cowboy and Indian. The second time was cool. She came home in her skirt and heels and I told her she looked like a movie star which she thought was flattering. I asked if she wanted to act like a bank employee as I rob a pretend bank. She agreed and was sat in the kitchen room chair. I tied her hands behind her back and secured them to the chair. The whole time she played the part, "Oh please don't hurt. The money is in the safe." I then tied her feet together and got my first true feel of pantyhose feet. And it was marvelous. I then took a hankerchief from her room and gave her an over the mouth gag. Right then the doorbell rang and it was a delivery man, who wanted mom's signature for the parcel. I walked him into the kitchen where mom was struggling as hard as she could to get loose. Her face went beet red as I undtied her hands. She removed the gag which I did not think would keep her from talking, "Sorry, we're just playing a game." she signed the package and let the man see himself to the door. She was so embarrassed and she said she did not want to be tied again. I brought up the subject later and she changed the target to my aunt Maria, we call her May. "You know, when I was dating your father, your aunt tied me up and gagged me with my pantyhose right before a date of ours.and I still haven't gotten her back." Well she did not tell me about the pantyhose, I had to question her about the situation to get that bit of info. But the thought of mom tied and gag with pantyhose made me stir crazy. She then suggested that the next time we invite May over I trick her into being tied up so mom can get her revenge, Naturally I was in.
Now my aunt May is probably the epidemy of sexy, that I know of. SHe is a clothing store manager and is always wearing something elegant and stylish. SHe came over wearing a short skirtsuit, with leather boots that went to her knees. When she removed her boots I got a glisme of her brown pantyhose with reinforced toes, and was hooked on the idea of tying her up. Mom gave me a motive, while mom pretended to be out, I was too get May to play the same bank robber game with me, where I would tie May up, using mom's pantyhose. SHe gave me so many pairs i did not know what to do. Mom left giving some bogus story about the neighbor and it was my time to shine. May agreed to play the game but the look on her face showed me she knew something was up. She is a brunnette who always has her hair up, she's got blue eyes and a smile that shows her perfect teeth. I brought in all mom's pantyhose and she began to laugh. "I always tie up mom with pantyhose." mom told me to tell her. SHe crossed her hands infront but I pulled them behind her, she did not barely flinch. "I once tied up you mother when she was dating your father. I wanted her to know who was boss." I started to tie her ankles together and let it slip that I loved the wat her legs felt and looked. SHe thanked me and told me another little tale. "You father, my brother, use to tie me up all the time when we were going to college. When ever our parents were gone, we would place bets and I always lost. Then your father would take my pantyhose and tied me up and gag me then leave me in the corner chair in his room for the night. He would stare at me before going to bed, and laugh at me struggling. What a brat." Her story kinda gives me the creeps now, but at the time I was tying her up, it was cool to think of her tied up in my room as I slept. I secured more pantyhose around her knees and then some around her upper body. She then told me to take a clean pair from her purse and stuff her mouth, then wrap another pair around it. I did and she looked beautiful. She winked at me and began to test her bonds. Mom sprang in and May began to laugh. Mom ungagged her for a bit to glote, then regagged her and told me to due as I please. Of course, mom did not think that I untie her legs, walk her to my room and retie her legs on my bed. May gave me an awkward look as I place my hands on her legs and snuggled with her. I closed my door, kissed aunt may on the cheek then gagged mouth, told her I loved her and went to sleep.
I woke up with aunt May still bound and gagged in my bed, sleeping like a baby. My hand was not only up her skirt, but in her mid section. I looked at her long legs and began to feel them. God it was beautiful. AS she started waking up, I untied her legs then removed her gagged. "Like father like son. I'm sorry I told you that story." I gave her some water for her really dry mouth and regagged her against her better judgement. At this point she wasn't too pleased with me, especially with her skirt pulled up, showing her black panties. I walked to her to the breakfast table where mom freaked on me for keeping May tied up so long. Mom quickly untied her while lecturing me about respect and apologizing for giving me the wrong impression. Aunt May had rope marks all on her hands and legs. She told mom that I was a perfect gentleman but that that was the last time I would be tying her up. Which it true but it wasn't the last time I saw her bounded and gagged with pantyhose though. God I love my Aunt.
Sunday, February 6th 2005 - 02:14:14 AM
Name: Lee
Comments: Hey Jared, let's hear more about your aunt!
Sunday, February 13th 2005 - 07:38:
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! That one was new to me. Thanks Aunt Mary
AuntMary
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AuntMary »

Yeah, it was pretty recent for me
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

So sexy story . Once i tricked my aunt inyo bondage that i told her i wanted to teach her some knots . Then i tied and gagged her . I scared that she become angry but when i untied her after 1 hour , she told me it was an uniqe feeling and she wanted me to tie her again . These days my aunt take me yo her house and give me tapes and ropes and tell me to tie her up . Hogtie frogtie bed tie and etc. My parents dont know about this . So this a little sexy secret between me and her . Yesterday i was in her house and i tied her and tickled her . I will go there next saurday . I am so exited that whats the next position
AuntMary
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AuntMary »

You should post your stories.
That sounds awesome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic