Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexUSA »

My gender: Male

Seeking: Biological female sub (I have to specify; I had an RP turn weird once)

Methods of contact: PM here, or Kik at AlexUSA_99

"Must Haves": someone who won't disappear without saying "good night" firat

Things I will NOT do: Scat, blood, gore, incest, ageplay

Scenarios I like or would like to try: Kidnappings, bf/gf scenarios, robberies, Pokémon (particularly original), etc.

If interested, PM me with your own list of "Must haves", "Things I will NOT do", and "Scenarios" and a little intro. I like to chat about the scenario before beginning.

I WILL answer your PM, regardless of whether I like your scenario or not.
Last edited by AlexUSA 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
OK, OK... So I have a bandana fetish. Don't you like to tie up cute girls who have a tough side or come to you ready with their own blindfold/gag?
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: All are welcome with a slight preference towards females :)

"Must Haves" in a RP: I'm a huge sub so that would be my preferred position. I'm totally fine with getting sexual usually.

Things I will NOT do: I guess no real intense stuff like scat, actual torture(knives, blood stuff like that) and anything else similar to that.

Methods of messaging: I'm fine with just PMing on here but if you had another method you preferred lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

More info: I looove being at the mercy of other people so if you had any roleplay ideas lemme know. I like seeing what other people come up with and I promise I'll be as cute as I can ;)
RachelM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RachelM »

Seeking: M or F

"Must Haves": rope, tape, bandannas, whatever!

Usually prefer being tied in an RP, will occasionally switch up. I enjoy Couples in Distress roleplays. I prefer "realistic" non-sexual scenarios (i.e. no fantasy settings, and I'm sorry, no burglar ever tied a chest harness or tied someone's elbows or used stuffing etc etc etc)

Limits: the usual stuff listed here

Contact me here I guess
Ransomdude1991
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ransomdude1991 »

Seeking: M/M

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage, gags, realistic scenario. Realistic reason for Tug like robbery, put on Ice, ransom or detective.

Things I will NOT do: gore, scat, watersports ext...

Methods of messaging PM and if goes well social media)

More info: I'm a swith, but mostly a dom.
Ready to get ya
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Seeking: Any and all are welcome!

"Must Haves" in a RP: Huge fan of gags and gagtalk! Just dont expect a single piece of tape to do the trick

Things I will NOT do: Not into pain beyond some light stuff like spanking, scat, or blood

Methods of messaging: PM me here, we can message on the site or swap kik names then

More info: I’m switch (70 Dom 30 sub but it varies) and open to playing either role, and just about any scene too!
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Seeking: Preferably female

Must Haves: Descriptions! I want you to really descirbe what youre doing in the RP- it helps me guage how much or little youre enjoying it so far, what you may want to lead the story towards, or just how I should respond in the story

Things I Will Not Do: For roleplaying, nothing sexual. I prefer RPs of general damsel in distress scenarios, so anything sexual is rape and I will not do it.

Method of Messeging: PM me here. We can swap other info if need be that way

More Info: As I said, I prefer scenarios of distress and peril. This can range from complex stories of spies, to mundane stories of home burglaries. Anything to add a story to whats happening
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

Seeking: Anyone

Must haves: Good tying & gagging, hand gags, verbal & other teasing

Will not: Bodily fluids, violence, straight up sex

I'm a switch I suppose, sometimes I like lighter scenarios, but I always like the capture element to be there. I don't like it being too heavy with super sexual stuff right off the bat. I don't use any messenger app and only wish to talk in PM.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Seeking: female

Will not do:scat, piss, diapers, blood and other Gore

For the rest everything is discussable, pm me with what you want and we'll talk about it.

Methods : here or kik
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I am a male

I am seeking anyone and everyone!

Preferences: I’m pretty submissive but can switch. I am totally fine with anything fantasy related or sci fi. Intamacy and sexual relations are ok as long as their is a buildup.

“Must haves” Bondage, some element of a storyline to said roleplay (I’ll even write a backstory just pick a setting), coherence

I will not do: Anything excrement related, anything sadistic or masochistic, violence

Methods of chat: Just pm me here I use my other stuff for work

Feel free to ask me any questions!
Last edited by DallasNotAustin 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Seeking: Male M/M, adults

Wanted in RP: Bondage, gags, underwear, established characters, physical descriptions

Not wanted in RP: Nudity, scat, gore, hard SM and pain

Method of conversation: PM, Discord

I like creating characters and playing with them. I'm OK with sci-fi, fantasy and fanfiction. I like bondage and gags pleasing to eye, semi-nakedness and dynamics between tier and tie-ee.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Seeking: Male M/M, Female F/M

Wanted in RP: Bondage, gags, cross dressing, public hidden bondage, plenty of handgags, mummification, encasement

Not wanted in RP: scat, gore, hard SM and pain, inflation, foot worship,
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Seeking: m/f, sometimes f/m

Likes: I enjoy most scenarios, though kidnapping does need to be fleshed out a little, as it's used so often. As long as we talk about it first, we can make pretty much anything happen.

Dislikes: blood, scat, piss etc, same as most other people

Method: PM

Let's see what happens.
Last edited by Steak in a Tree 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sealed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sealed »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Anyone and everyone! (I only sub with men, but I can switch with females/anyone else)

Wanted in RP: Extremely strict bondage, huge gags, some level of 'permanency' (whether that be in the form of bindings with no release mechanism, sewing mouths shut, anything)

Not wanted in RP: Anything soft (no flimsy rope bindings or cleave gags on their own)

Method of conversation: PMs only

I'm up for chats too :D
Last edited by Sealed 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rose »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Dom males and females

"Must Haves" in a RP: being bound and gagged, kidnapping scenarios, a feeling of complete dominance over me

Things I will NOT do: anything bodily waste related, anything extreme - spanking and choking is fine but i want to have fun not be in agony lol

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

Your Gender: Male, 26

Seeking: Sub Females. Maybe switch

Into strict bondage, spanking, tickling, and am pretty open minded as far as that goes.

Looking to chat/rp. If interested drop me a pm and it is nice to meet all of you.
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Seeking/b]: Damsel to distress and Imperil

Roleplay likes/b]: physical bondage, lingerie, 'teasing (or more; that's negotiable)', and Peril

Roleplay won't do/b]: actual physical harm, permanent injury, human degradation, humiliation, dehumanization; and, the 'icky' stuff(e.g., bodily fluids). Dirty talk, and face slapping, only upon request

Roleplay method/b]: PM right here is just fine.

See you soon, 'Paula Peril's.
Last edited by Ty_R_Upp 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Be well.
Play safe.
TUGS1930
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGS1930 »

Seeking: Male M/M, preferably between the ages of 18-30

"Must Haves" in a RP: Fluent in English, Skilled in Creative Writing, Knowledgeable in BDSM, Willing to Experiment in RP (MEANING: Willing to try or do things in the RP, they normally wouldn't do in Real Life)

Things I will NOT do: Scat, Piss, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Bestiality

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM, here on the Forum

More info: I'm a 26 year old Heteroromantic Bisexual Male, but I tend to RP as an 18 year old Gay Boy. I'm into Sub/Dom BDSM RP's, Tentacles, Vore, Vampires, Kidnapping/Rape Fantasy, Foot Focus. I can do both Lemon and Vanilla RP's, whichever you decide.
Gaggedwriter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedwriter »

Seeking: Male M/M

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage, role playing, socks and sneakers as a bondage tool, jockstrap/jocks in general.

Things I will NOT do: bodily waste, death, mutilation, blood, crossdressing, incest

Methods of messaging: PM

More info: really into jocks and socks, usually a sub but could also dom.
More gagged than writing, but only time will tell.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Your gender: Male

Seeking: Males, Preferably age 18-30

"Must Haves" in an RP: I love details, don't be afraid to do something it seems like I don't like.

Things I will NOT do: Scat, gore, blood, pineapple on pizza.

Methods of messaging (PM, E-mail): hsatigers@gmail.com

More info: I'm a sub. DOMINATE ME! I like facesitting, bondage, handgags, edging, and pet play.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Seeking: Male M/M

I Prefer to be: tied

"Must Haves" in a RP: A scenario, bondage, gags, force and humiliation.

Things I will NOT do: scat and wet

Methods of messaging: PM

More info: Love all kinds of non consensual bondage scenarios, epsecially with a focus on humiliation, forced nudity or crossdressing. I also like tied tickling and other forms of punishment, also cruel ones.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I'm reaching out for a public role play. I do not want requests for.RP in PMs We post the story in a thread here. I am happy with F/F, M/F, F/MF, F/FF etc. I will always keep at least bra and knickers on. The theme is tying up not sex, domination, humiliation, gunge etc.

No sexual acts but mild torment like spanking or tickling welcome.

Tying up essential, gags and blindfolds preferred.
Last edited by Gaggedgeekgirl 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to post here.

Seeking: M or F, and I'm willing to switch.

Likes: I'm a fan of simple tugs, burglaries and home invasion. I'm also willing to try new things if you have a good idea. I'm not too creative myself.

Dislikes: I don't really go sexual or intimate. simple teasing and the like is as far as I'll go. Also, no real violence or gore or the like, but that looks pretty common here anyway so I'm not worried about that.

I just want to have fun doing this so feel free to message me, but I am in college right now so if I take a while to respond I apologize, sometimes I get busy.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Should probably post in here.

Seeking: Females mostly but if youre male and have an idea feel free to PM me as well

Prefer: M/F and F/F though again if you have another idea feel free to PM me as well. I am usually a Dom but can switch occasionally depending on the situation.

Likes: Tickling (obviously), Bellies, Spread eagle ties, ties above the head, spanking, paddling, whipping if its more intimate. Have done RPs ranging from innocent to intimate. When more intimate enjoy Master/Slave RPs.

Dislikes: More gross stuff, smells, bodily fluids, stuff like that.

Feel free to PM me :)
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

Seeking: Male Dom. (Im a male Sub)

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage, gags, (hand gags, otm gags, sock gags, otn gags, leave gags), in underwear, speedos, spread eagle ties (On bed), tickleing (other touching is ok)

Things i dont want to have/do: Blindfolds, Bodily Liquids (EW)
Methods of messaging: brotherofanangel26@gmail.com , PM me if you are intrested.
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

StealMe wrote: 5 years ago My Gender: Male

Seeking: M/M or F/M, honestly either is fine! Sub or dom

"Must Haves" : Kidnap scenario, good ties & gags, fun dialogue, some intimacy

NO's : Anything too sexual like anal, bodily fluids, over violence

Methods of Messaging : PM only
I saw our post about Roleplaying, would you be intrested?
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic