Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Any and all are welcome!

"Must Haves" in a RP: Huge fan of gags and gagtalk! Just don't expect a single piece of tape to do the trick

Things I will NOT do: Not into pain beyond some light stuff like spanking, scat, or blood

Methods of messaging: PM me here, we can message on the site or swap kik names then

More info: Definitely on a more submissive streak lately so I'm looking for someone who wants to tie me up! :D
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

My gender: Male

Seeking: Any gender/orientation welcome

Must haves: Detailed descriptions of bondage, prefer consensual (or close to it) scenes, playfulness, dares, a hint of risk (exposure, "funishment", mild humiliation)

Won't/Nope: violence or clearly non-consensual sex.

Contact: PM here, if we "click", then move on to email or IM!

More info: Switchy, fetishistic (scarves, nylon, spandex), but also enjoy rope/leather/etc. I'm happy to RP or just exchange ideas and explore fantasies. Don't hold back - that "nobody else could possibly like..." thing might be something I like. Or just hadn't thought about yet. I can enjoy almost any kink if I understand how it pushes someone's buttons.

Being descriptive in your writing is more important than obsessing over grammar and spelling. If english isn't your primary language, don't let that hold you back - we'll both get to learn a little. :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Seeking: Prefer females, but will RP some scenarios with males

Must haves: I usually want to do things at least relatively realistically. Also, I don't expect perfect grammar, but I do need to be able to tell what you're trying to say.

Things I won't do: Anything really sexual, also if things get too focused on other fetishes (feet, socks, etc.) I'll probably stop. Definitely be an adult; while I don't do sexual RPs, it just looks weird, at best, if you're not an adult.

Methods of messaging: This site

Notes: I'm up for a lot of ideas, from more lighthearted stuff to serious kidnapping ideas. I'll RP with males or females, but am a little pickier what I RP with other guys. I'm a switch and actually like playing both roles in the same RP sometimes. I like the idea of two people being tied up having to work to escape (or maybe only one person escapes...). I'm NOT going to be on every day.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Seeking: M/M

RP info/preferences: Salutations! Just thought I'd put my info on here in case anyone's interested. Big fan of ropes, bandanas, other improvised means of bondage, etc. I'm especially fond of plot-driven, inventive scenarios; anything from gritty noir to superhero stories to sword-and-sorcery fantasies. As long as it involves bondage and gags (preferably elaborate and mouth-stuffing), I'm all in. Also, I'm fine as either captor or captive.

Things that make me slightly dubious: Apologies, but I'm not so into master/slave dynamics, major bodily pain, or gore/fluids.

Methods of messaging: Feel free to PM me! Otherwise, carrier pheasants.

Additional bits: As far as intimacy levels go, I'm generally okay with anything from non-sexual to moderately sexual (mileage may vary on what that means; sorry for the vagueness) -- we can certainly talk beforehand and lay boundaries, and figure out what we're both interested in/comfortable with.
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Does not matter to me.

"Must Haves" in an RP: Anything that is not in my will NOT do

Things I will NOT do: anything bodily waste-related

Methods of messaging Discord/Hangouts/Kik PM me for one of these.

More info: More looking for sci-fi or fantasy related RP's
Last edited by Shiina 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Looking For: Female. Sub, switch, or dom. Could maybe do male, let’s not rule anything out.

Likes: Gags. It’s not a real tie up without it ;) My favorites are cleave, OTM, and tape.

Dislikes: bodily fluids including blood, excessive pain, “manufactured” bondage (harnesses, hoods, leather BDSM stuff)

More: I have pretty simple tastes, and am a rope-and-bandanna kind of person. I like real-life scenarios like home invasions and kidnappings, but I also love role playing in sci-fi or fantasy settings, or in a fandom. If we really hit it off maybe we can do something long term with more of a story. I’m fine with sexual content as well as long as we discuss it beforehand.

Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Must haves: bondage, literacy, and time availability please don’t ask to roleplay and gave no time to actually roleplay.
Big no nos: waste play and people under 20 years old.
Means of playing: I’d rather play in kik (icekingx93), but can roleplay in pms, but like I said it’s not my favorite method.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Seeking: Male to tie me up

"Must Haves" in a RP: Ropes, Tapes, Gags. The person tying ideally would be wearing a mask and wearing dark clothing just to make it more interesting.

Things I will NOT do: Nothing sexual or anything painful

Methods of messaging PM here

More info: None I can think of. If anything of note comes up, I'll bring it up in PM.
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

Seeking: Male or Female

"Must Haves" in a RP: Well, tie ups. I like gags too. Chair tie and OTM are my favorite. Something with a little story maybe?

Things I will NOT do: Pain, bio, leather, BDSM.

Methods of messaging: Message me here

More info: I'm kind of new to it but I'd like to learn.
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Male
Seeking Female subs/bottoms/rope bunnys

Must: like being tied up and gagged lol
Definetly not: Gonna mess with anything bodily waste/blodd/gore material

I have no soecific preference to materials or positions. Struggling damsels is the only thing i need :| :mrgreen:

We start chatting here but if we really going strong then i do have kik for rping
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Searching: M / M being switch. F / M being only dom. I prefer that they are under 30 years old.

What I like: just innocent games. Attachments with ropes and ribbons, as well as simple jaws with tape or ball (preferably clean). Simple and simple links (without too much rope). Partial nudity (shorts or underwear). And of course, the torture of tickling.

What I do not like: anything sexual, total nudity, foot fetishism, extreme humiliation, public slavery, bodily fluids, "extravagant" gags (if you know what I mean), mummification, transvestism, leather or latex.

Media: Private message, Hangouts and Kik.

More information: Personally I prefer only the simple attachments of wrists and ankles. As for the positions, all are welcome. By the way, I am Spanish-speaking Mexican.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

Seeking: Female subs or bottoms for M/F.

Likes: Bondage with gagging, of course. I prefer tight than soft bondage, the more rope/tape the better. Also into tickling, I can't resist exposed zones.

Dislikes: Like almost everyone, nothing with body fluids or things like that. I don't like too simple messages, but apart from that, I'm open to suggestions.

Methods of messaging: PM in this site, since I don't use other site.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

Seeking: Female

Dislikes: Anything involving body fluids and that sort of thing.

Methods of messaging: Happy to PM here.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

Name: Matt

Appearance: My height is 5' 9", with short brown hair usually combed back, and blue eyes.

Timezone: US, EST.

Preferred Partner: Female.

Bio/Interests: My name is Matt, and I am a very submissive male who loves to be bound, gagged, crossdressed, and humiliated! Other than the listed limits, I am open to almost anything else in an RP. Feel free to message me if you want to chat or RP!

Kinks:
-All types of bindings
-All types of gags
-Socks (Absolute Favorite!)/Stockings/Pantyhose/Tights; Wearing and Worshipping
-Femdom
-Tickling
-Spanking
-Cross-Dressing (The Cuter, More Girly Outfit, The Better!)
-Humiliation/Taunting By Captor
-Being held captive with other captives or captor
-Turning the tables on the captor (Depends on the scenario)
-Other Accessories (Blindfolds, Collars, Etc.)
-BDSM/Sexual Situations

Limits:
-Scat
-Excessive Gore/Violence
-Dismemberment
-Vore
-Death

RP Standards: As long as you give more than one word or sentence replies, and put a little bit of effort into the RP, then that will work for me!

RP Scenarios/Settings: Finding me already captive, getting captured together, or capturing me. Setting wise, I am okay with modern, fantasy, and sci-fi. However I will most likely be open to other scenarios and settings, so if you want to try something, feel free to ask!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
TheRealTugsfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheRealTugsfan »

Hello Everyone, not so new already, but i forgot to post this!

Seeking: Males and Females around my age

Likes: Well lots of things, realistic scenarios, high-tech, fantasy, with fictional characters

Dislikes: Physical Violence, pain, blood, watersports, unnecessary humilliation.

Methods of messaging: PM here! or ask for kik, I'll always answer before 2 days or so

Hope to hear from you! Glad to have returned to this comunity
Hey! I'm here, if you got a good rp idea or want a good chat, message me!
Call.Me.Master
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Call.Me.Master »

Hello everyone

I am seeking females or males for a special roleplay session.

It's simple, I am a dom who is offering my services to train anyone who desires to live a sub life for a few hours. This is not for everyone so please send me a message and we'll talk first. There is no underage allowed, 18+ only.

Items to be included in such session are various bdsm equipment: benches, tables, chairs, etc.

Various gags: ball, bite, ring, even tape and cleave gags.

If you have limits, I will always honor them.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

If you are interested send me a message.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Name: Brittany

Seeking: Preferably Female switch, dom, or sub. Will Rp with male if I like the scenario.

I'm looking for fun roleplays where girl (maybe Me) is caught at work, maybe a clerk at a clothing shop is caught, bound and gagged while the store is robbed. Or maybe I'm going for a jog, and you pull up in q van and kidnap me. I like entertaining roleplays, need a story.

Likes: rope and tape bindings...cleave and tape gags. Light sexual play is fine and encouraged.

Dislikes: no age play, no whipping or blood, no permanent harm in any way. No toilet play!

Pm me if interested!
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Seeking: Female M/F

"Must Haves" in a RP: At least decent writing ability thats about it

Things I will NOT do: M/M stuff, bodily waste all that

Methods of messaging: PM, kik

More info: Only 18, pretty interested in student/teacher scenarios or secret agent type things but always open to new ideas. Also traditionally the dom but if you ask nicely I might switch it up cheers
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Seeking: Male or Female, Sub or Dom, RP preference is M/M. If I'm dom I can play a woman, and if sub I often always prefer M/M

"Must Have's" In A RP: Kidnapping, gags, tying

Likes: Kidnap scenarios, tight rope/tape bondage, cleave/tape/ball gags, teasing, tickling, navel play, forced foot worship, handgags, stripping, forced dressing up, crossdressing, edging

Dislikes: Bodily fluids, torture, blood, latex type encasement stuff, butt stuff

Methods Of RP: Via PM here only
Last edited by WrappedUp 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

My sex: 45 year old man.

My role: Rope top or Rigger

I'm looking for: woman

You would like: role playing, casual ties, kidnapping scenarios and I am even open to some fantastic scenarios. Although all should be interesting and with a good argument.

I like: damsels in danger, role-playing games, ropes, cleave gag, bondage, shibari, caresses and slightly sexual pampering.

I don't like:Tape, bridles, wives, chains, ball gag, sadism, causing pain or playing with body fluids.

Contact methods: PM on the web only.
Last edited by Amm1973es 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
CynnSilenced
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CynnSilenced »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Any gender top (although I occasionally dom)

"Must Haves" In A RP: Tight ties and gags, a bit of plot depth, and some kinky stuff ;)

Likes: Almost everything, but especially strict rope and tape bondage, multi-layered gags, chains, latex, and anywhere from light to heavy BDSM (my favourite non-bondage kinks are dehumanisation, sadism, and masochism)!

Dislikes: Bodily fluids, feet, ageplay

Methods of Messaging: Only via PM :)
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

Seeking: Riggers or rope bunnies of any gender

"Must haves": Descriptive writing. More than just one sentence, please.

Likes: Rope, tape, leather, and/or metal bondage. Mummification, encasement, or packaging. Strict and inescapable bonds, thorough and multi-layered gags. Anything from light, playful scenes to kidnapping and slavery. Teasing. Body worship of any kind. Sci-fi or fantasy settings.

Dislikes: Ageplay, incest, gore or excessive sadism/masochism.

Generally I roleplay by PM. I can do Discord, though; PM me if you're interested.
Last edited by Tenuous 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

Seeking: switch or Dominant Males

"Must haves": Descriptive writing. bondage, tight gags

Likes: kidnapping, gags, bondage, gloves, metal bondage, ropes, straitjackets, sleepsacks, heavy bondage (

Dislikes: underage, family, extreme

Please be male and 18+
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
brittanyboundbunny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brittanyboundbunny »

Seeking: Female or Male (I prefer to be sub, but I can be Dom if needs be)

"Must haves": Descriptive in how you tie me up.

Likes: Overkill bondage, rope, chains, scarves, hand cuffs, gags, plastic wrap, duct tape, belts, straps, latex.

Dislikes: Pain stuff and nudity/expicit stuff

tuglovernic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tuglovernic »

Seeking: Female F/M or M/F

"Must Haves" in a RP: Tight, strict, overkill bondage when tying me up. I also like sweaty sock gags.

Things I will NOT do: Nothing sexual or dirty/no nudity. Romance is fine though. Also no pain stuff.

Methods of messaging: Just PM

More info: I prefer sub although I will play Dom if needed.
Last edited by tuglovernic 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tied and gagged at her beautiful stinky feet
Discord: Nicolaslovestugs#4090
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic