Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

mikayluh wrote: 2 years ago Gender: female

Age 20

Switch but I mainly sub!

Seeking male or female

Just looking for fun sports rps or something more heroine vs whatever stuff

Just pm me 😊
This could be interesting. Like, tying up a tennis player or something?
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Hey I’m Adam!

Gender; male

Seeking: I'm looking for anyone, man or woman who wouldn't mind tying a guy.

I'm straight but don't mind being tied and teased by guys or girls...part of the appeal of being tied up and taken is that you have no choice over your captor and who they are...or what they do...

Must haves: handgags, gags of any sort, helplessness.

Not a must have but wouldn't mind - nudity and forced orgasm. Also interested in perhaps doing couples bondage and being tied with a female sub...

My PMs are open and I'll chat with anyone :D
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

Hi, I’m Rob!

I’m 26, male.
I’m looking for adult females to roleplay with, I’m also open to just chatting!
I’m mainly a dom but am always willing to switch. I tend to like bondage on the softer or more light hearted side. No hardcore stuff like torture, scat, etc.

I’m pretty open minded about roleplay scenarios. I also love to workshop ideas with my rp partner so it’s something we both enjoy!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Hey, !, I'm a straight male, Mid 20s looking to try out some RPs with anyone who'd be interested in being a Dom, ( can try PM or on discord if you have one ) also can discuss RP details on PM but will post the mains ones below.

Likes- being a sub and Mainly likes F/M scenarios but can do F/F or M/M ( also don't mind if Dom is playing opposite gender either ) though prefer none sexual scenarios for the most part

below are my preferences, but RPS don't have to contain them all, as I am up for discussion on all sorts of Ideas and scenarios.

Main likes- Femdom, Humiliation Teasing, Tickling, feet smothering, Forced feminization/makeovers, light torture,( wedgies, stink torture,like smelly socks and feet ect, light pain ) older women tying younger men,

F/M scenarios ( can apply for most F/F as well ) tied up by Dominant women- Girlfriend ,babysitter. Mother, sister, Aunt, cousin, friend, bullies/mean girls Burglar ect.

M/M scenarios, tied up by Bullies, brother, jocks, friends, babysitter, cousins, father,Burglar ,

Gag types- enjoy most types, but my top favorite, would be, Tape, Cleave/OTM,, also love creative and humiliating gags, ( modified pacifier, dog toy ect, gag writing, )

favorite Bondage styles - again like to explore all types, but mostly prefer, Hogties, chair ties, spread-eagle, pole tied, bed tied, mummification, buried in sand/dirt

Things I dislikes ( or prefers not to do ) hardcore or extreme pain, whips, slavery, sexual situations.

so, if you are interested, send me PM for more discussions or even if you'd like to just chat as well.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

So as many of you are aware, we changed up some of the rules on this site, and it was mainly because of some of the things we saw happening in this section. Many of the posts requesting roleplay situations ended up looking very predatory to us. Please remember that we don't mind ageplay, but it doesn't look good for the owner of any site when a member of that site is an adult and requesting to roleplay into a teenager or with a teenager no matter what the original intention was. Being in this community, we should all be aware of the negative stigma around BDSM especially in the USA where this site is hosted, and we shouldn't want to jeopardize that for everybody.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

Thank you for taking the time to clean that up. There's a fine line when it comes to age play and "that" -- very fine line. Sadly, it could cause all kinds of issues. Thanks for making this a comfortable but safe place to express fetishes of tie up games.
Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago So as many of you are aware, we changed up some of the rules on this site, and it was mainly because of some of the things we saw happening in this section. Many of the posts requesting roleplay situations ended up looking very predatory to us. Please remember that we don't mind ageplay, but it doesn't look good for the owner of any site when a member of that site is an adult and requesting to roleplay into a teenager or with a teenager no matter what the original intention was. Being in this community, we should all be aware of the negative stigma around BDSM especially in the USA where this site is hosted, and we shouldn't want to jeopardize that for everybody.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 3 years ago Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Preferably females but I will do non-sexual role plays with males. Switch with females, sub with males if it is interesting to me. I don’t dom males.

"Must Haves” in a RP: I prefer to have elements that I enjoy (see profile), however, as long as it is well written and unique, I am all for it.

Things I will NOT do: scat, piss (overall toilet stuff), blood, death

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM. I keep my life here and in the real world separate.

More info: One phrase answers aren't welcome, as well as roleplay requests without a proper introduction, meaning your age, looks, clothing, ect. Be detailed.

I have a busy schedule so my reply’s might be sparse at times, however please feel free to message as often as you’d like! I look forward to the fun (;
My schedule is now somewhat less busy soooo let me know if you’d like to rp (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago So as many of you are aware, we changed up some of the rules on this site, and it was mainly because of some of the things we saw happening in this section. Many of the posts requesting roleplay situations ended up looking very predatory to us. Please remember that we don't mind ageplay, but it doesn't look good for the owner of any site when a member of that site is an adult and requesting to roleplay into a teenager or with a teenager no matter what the original intention was. Being in this community, we should all be aware of the negative stigma around BDSM especially in the USA where this site is hosted, and we shouldn't want to jeopardize that for everybody.
Love to see it 👏
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

Hey!

Thought I might as well introduce myself here as someone relatively new to the board. I'm super keen to talk to new people about TUGs or anything else, as well as getting into roleplay further down the line.

About me: 19-year-old student pilot

My gender: Male

Seeking: Anyone to talk to, but I'm more comfortable roleplaying with females

Must haves: Good amounts of detail, I wanna get to know people whether RPing or just chatting. For a roleplay lots of context and buildup is a must!

Send me a PM and let's get to know each other :D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Seeking: Female sub

GOOD: Bandanas, sex, kidnapping, spunky, athletic, funny

BAD: pain, death, blood, or any other body fluids/substances

Send me a PM and we can work out the details.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

SntLauren
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SntLauren »

Seeking: Female Dom

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplay I'll be ok with anything except my limits listed down below, so don't be shy hehe :) I rp or chat from discord also you can reach out to me on my DeviantArt account.

Things I like:

-Slavery (I prefer Medieval,ancient and prison settings, I don't like sub-dom relationships and foreplay stuff, I also don't like modern bdsm things like toys, devices etc. Conditions must be harsh for me but not extreme)

-Bastinado/Falaka(Whipping or caning the soles of feet) (My favourite :P)

-Foot worship and forced things about feet (My second favourite :P)

-Stocks/Pillories

-Public Humiliation or torture in front of other women
-Forced Labor

-Sexual acts

-Being chained/Tied/Shackled

-Corporal Punishments (Not light impact plays)

-Punishments/Tortures includes feet

-Non-Consensual Stuff

Limits:

-Death/Execution

-Blood/Broken Bones/Gore

-Permanent Injuries (Welts and stripes are ok)

-Males in the play or story
Last edited by SntLauren 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
My Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/sntariandel
Discord : Saint Ariandel#2384 (F/F only please ^^)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

SntLauren wrote: 2 years ago Gender: Female

Seeking: Female Dom

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplay I'll be ok with anything except my limits listed down below, so don't be shy hehe :) I rp or chat from discord.

Things I like:

-Slavery (I prefer Medieval,ancient and prison settings, I don't like sub-dom relationships and foreplay stuff, I also don't like modern bdsm things like toys, devices etc. Conditions must be harsh for me but not extreme)

-Bastinado/Falaka(Whipping or caning the soles of feet) (My favourite :P)

-Foot worship and forced things about feet (My second favourite :P)

-Stocks/Pillories

-Public Humiliation or torture in front of other women
-Forced Labor

-Sexual acts

-Being chained/Tied/Shackled

-Corporal Punishments (Not light impact plays)

-Punishments/Tortures includes feet

-Non-Consensual Stuff

Limits:

-Death/Execution

-Blood/Broken Bones/Gore

-Permanent Injuries (Welts and stripes are ok)

-Males in the play or story
Just an FYI, you won't be able to receive or send PMs until you've reached 10 posts (doesn't include posts in certain sections) on here.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

Hello there you can call me kai ;)
Gender- male

Seeking: female sub or dom

i am not really sure what i want i just wana explore roleplays. i havent done any roleplay before so i might be nerdy about it haha. i am more into teasing but i am happy to try anything new.

Must haves: blindfolds , gag , scarfs .

if anyone is interested you can talk to my here or in my discord
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Hello everyone

I Will introducéyself a little.

Name: Pantyhose971. The pantyhose is my fetis, and 971 is a random number.

Gender: Male, but I am also a crossdresser, so sometimes a female😜

Role: switch, can play booth genders.

Seeking: Just some good roleplay or a fun chat is cool to me. I have two really good roleplayes going on now, but I like it so far so I would like to do some more.

Scenario: I don't care that much about it. But doctor/nurse is a no for me. Just absolutely not my thing. And priest/nun. I don't go to church, but I feel like you should not mess with that. Dunno why 😅

Do's: I almost like everything, so from a whip to nipple clamps to a vibrator and anything else. And ofc intense bondage

Dont's: The obvius stuff. And candle wax.

You can message me here or on discord JustLikeMe#4424. I prefer a little chat before a roleplay, so we can know each other a little bit 😁

Reaction can take som hours, but I Will always react.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Hi! Thought i might introduce myself😁

Gender Male

Age 27

Role Dom/rigger

Seeking chats and rp partners

People are very welcome to pm me about rp😊i have written some stories about my irl tugs and more to come.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Hey everyone! I'm straight male looking for an RP partner. I will take a partner of any gender (although I'm willing to go further with women) occupying any role. I'll be happy being a dom or a sub. I'm open to sending and receiving pictures as well - if I am a sub I'd love to send you pictures of myself bound, and if I am a dom then I'd love to see pictures of you bound. No pressure, if you're not comfortable with pictures then we can go without them. I'm not too particular about scenario, we can sort out the details in messages. I'm excited to start!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

Your Gender: Neutral

Seeking: Female and Male

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage, tickling, foot fetish, DID

Things I will NOT do: offensive language, bigotry, bodily fluids and/or gases, sexual content

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM, discord

More info: NSFW I'll do scarcely, and only with female roleplayers. if you have any questions, send me a PM. im normally dom, but im willing to do sub with the right person
red
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by red »

Hello everyone.
Switch, but prefer being a sub.
Seeking: Male
Either RP or even just regular chatting is fine :)
Must haves: Really, just bondage. Anything else will be fine, but the bondage is the most important part
Will do: Pretty much anything. I am very open to discovering new things.
Will not do: Extreme pain and torture, bodily fluids, scat.

discord https://discord.gg/buGRUda6
Last edited by red 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

red wrote: 2 years ago Hello everyone.
Switch, but prefer being a sub.
Seeking: Male
Either RP or even just regular chatting is fine :)
Must haves: Really, just bondage. Anything else will be fine, but the bondage is the most important part
Will do: Pretty much anything. I am very open to discovering new things.
Will not do: Extreme pain and torture, bodily fluids, scat.

PM me :)
Hey there! I'd love to chat, but you don't seem to have pm permissions yet
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Male M/m, M/cd, F/m

I Prefer to be: tied

"Must Haves" in a RP: A scenario, bondage, gags, force and humiliation.

Things I will NOT do: scat and wet

Methods of messaging: PM

More info: Love all kinds of non consensual bondage scenarios, epsecially with a focus on humiliation, forced nudity or crossdressing. I also like tied tickling and other forms of punishment, also cruel ones.
Detectivesydney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detectivesydney »

Hi there looking for a fun rp partner who doesn't take it so seriously just looking for good stories and tight ties. normally im the sub but sometimes i like to be the one who escaped and turned the tables on you for getting to cocky :P. feel free to pm me your ideas. along with how to reach you :)
Female
looking for male or female doms or switches!

I enjoy detective, Super heroine, babysitter, camping, and any other ideas we come up with!.

likes: tight bonds, nice captors, mean captors, spanks, wrestling, orgasm denial, and most importantly creative gags! dont try and stop me with one strip!

dislikes: graphic violent sex, being too mean, beating, bathroom stuff, skipping events in the story like how you tied and gagged me.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Detectivesydney wrote: 2 years ago Hi there looking for a fun rp partner who doesn't take it so seriously just looking for good stories and tight ties. normally im the sub but sometimes i like to be the one who escaped and turned the tables on you for getting to cocky :P. feel free to pm me your ideas. along with how to reach you :)
Female
looking for male or female doms or switches!

I enjoy detective, Super heroine, babysitter, camping, and any other ideas we come up with!.

likes: tight bonds, nice captors, mean captors, spanks, wrestling, orgasm denial, and most importantly creative gags! dont try and stop me with one strip!

dislikes: graphic violent sex, being too mean, beating, bathroom stuff, skipping events in the story like how you tied and gagged me.
I like these ideas. Detective and babysitter stories can be especially fun. Would be nice capturing you.
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Hello.

Looking: M/M or F/M

Hello I’m a male switch who prefers to sub. I’m looking for a dom or a switch who would like to do a RP in here or discord (prefer discord). Plots can be discussed in PMs. If interested, send me a message and if things get well maybe we could even become friends or long-term RP partners.
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Phantom1905 wrote: 6 years ago Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Males around the age of 18

"Must Haves" in a RP: tie ups (duh), gags, a fun plot

Things I will NOT do: anything sexual

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): kik: dragonage1511

More info: I’m a freshman level college student who is going into theatrical production so I’m extremely busy, but I will respond as quickly as possible.
PM me sometime
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

Seeking: Male and Female Doms

I’m pretty new to this roleplay so looking for someone to rp with and help me develop. But I really would like to try it. I’m a pure sub and love being tied up nice and tight.

Must haves: Layered gags (OTM, OTN, ball gag, scarves etc.) blindfolds, tight bondage. I really like hogties, chair ties and mummification.

Dislikes: Bodily substances, extreme pain or torture, death.

I like a lot of different themes and open to most things so dm if you’re interested in tying this newbie up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic