APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

WANT MORE GAMES/PUBLIC ROLEPLAYS OF THIS GENRE?

YES
96%
NO
No votes
I DON'T CARE
4%

Total votes: 46

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Starcomet

FRANK
NICK
SHAWN
BRAD
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Good overall experience with extreme capture & restrain skills (Frank, Nick, Brad, Shawn & Andrew). Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Level-headed main providers with strong fatherly instincts. One sharp-minded and highly capable backup provider (Brad) and one exceptionally brawny backup provider (Shawn). One very restraint-savvy middle-lead/medic (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) under supervision and strict control. One dedicated torturer/prisoner-bailiff (Brad). Three exceptionally brawny leads (Frank, Nick & Shawn) to gang-wrestle and incapacitate Brad should the need ever arise. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Brad, Nick & Shawn).

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Frank, Nick, Shawn, Brad & Andrew.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B+

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty

Notes: Very similar to @Footsub123's very well-built team but with slightly more brawn and higher "capture & restrain" skills.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* UPDATED STATS FOR NERDS *

BELOW IS THE PROPENSITY AT WHICH VARIOUS TEAM MEMBERS ARE BEING CHOSEN.
THESE STATS ARE BASED ON THE 29 TEAMS SUBMITTED SO FAR.

THE GUYS ARE DIVIDED INTO THREE GROUPS.
MAIN PROVIDERS, SECONDARY PROVIDERS, DEPENDENTS.

NICK IS CURRENTLY THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER MAIN PROVIDER WITH 62% OF YOU OPTING TO GET HIM.
ANDREW IS CURRENTLY THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER SECONDARY PROVIDER WITH 59% OPTING TO GET HIM.
DEPENDENTS ALL RANK HIGH DUE TO THEIR LOW COST.

BIGGEST CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS UPDATE:

HUGE LOSSES FOR ZACK & JEREMY
LOSSES FOR OFFICER BOB & BIG MIKE
IMPORTANT GAINS FOR SHAWN, RYAN, ANDREW & CHRIS

ANDREW & COREY CONTINUE DOMINATING THE SECONDARY PROVIDER GROUP
ZACK TUMBLES BELOW MITCH, ALLOWING NICK TO DOMINATE THE MAIN PROVIDER GROUP

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Socksbound @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee @sock slave boy @Pup Wingletang @Subboi @The slave @wataru14 @OrdinaryWorld @socjuc @Starcomet
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Interesting Zack and Jeremy's fortunes have fallen in sympathy. Less enthusiasm for the couple??

Wonder if the wisdom of crowds has produced an effective team after 29 entries, have our collective fantasies achieved rational survival maximisation?
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 8 months ago Interesting Zack and Jeremy's fortunes have fallen in sympathy. Less enthusiasm for the couple??
It's hard to decide whether or not there are any takeaways from this exercise. Many are building their teams with actual survival in mind, while others are choosing team members based on physical attraction, drama and kinkiness.

My opinion has no more value than anyone else's, but I personally feel as though Zack and Corey are being overvalued a bit while others (eg: Shawn and Ryan) are being undervalued. Frank doesn't count, as he's not very well known yet. Don't misunderstand me, Zack brings a ton of stuff to the table and Corey most definitely has his uses. He's the second brawniest secondary provider behind Shawn and he's got a relatively easygoing personality. I'm just saying that I think he and Zack are being overvalued compared to their other similar-priced companions, and part of me feels it has to do with sex appeal.

With that being said, Zack is part of my team and Corey would've definitely been recruited had I been allocated a larger budget.
Zack's current score - which is still really high - makes more sense (to me!) while Corey's is still really high (and still climbing!)

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m a bit surprised Big Mike is as low down on the pick list as he is.
I thought him an excellent choice.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Starcomet

FRANK
NICK
SHAWN
BRAD
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Good overall experience with extreme capture & restrain skills (Frank, Nick, Brad, Shawn & Andrew). Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Level-headed main providers with strong fatherly instincts. One sharp-minded and highly capable backup provider (Brad) and one exceptionally brawny backup provider (Shawn). One very restraint-savvy middle-lead/medic (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) under supervision and strict control. One dedicated torturer/prisoner-bailiff (Brad). Three exceptionally brawny leads (Frank, Nick & Shawn) to gang-wrestle and incapacitate Brad should the need ever arise. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Brad, Nick & Shawn).

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Frank, Nick, Shawn, Brad & Andrew.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B+

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability

Notes: Very similar to @Footsub123's very well-built team but with slightly more brawn and higher "capture & restrain" skills.
All of the brawn and survival skills is to compensate for my lack of it. I would provide the brains and wisdom. As for the sexual needs, I had not consider that as I was looking at this entirely from a survival standpoint. If I did, I would have added Jeremy as a dependent so we both can take turns satisfying their needs.

I can see Nick being the main leader with Frank being a second in command. I can help Andrew with the food production and provide medical aid, I do have knowledge of herbalism and I am certified in first aid. My main goal in the group would be to provide knowledge, empathy, spiritual counsel and wisdom. Though I can also be used for their sexual/fetish needs if things quiet down after we finish scavenging and getting a base set up. I am not however doing any heavy lifting or physically toiling tasks!
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

If I had to rate my cost on the list it would be a 3 or 4. I have a lot of knowledge, but it is largely theoretical/scholarly and not always practical and down to earth for a survival scenario. I am also not physically as capable as most of these guys are. So, most would likely pick me for my brain, empathy, and submissiveness if they are the dominant type.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Happiness? Hmm I’ll use one point and take Josh with me. We’ll use the extra 24 points for a pack of cigarettes and vodka and enjoy the life we can. If it’s a dog eat dog world maybe just steal what we can to get by but if not fuck it. We’ll be happy.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago ZACK
NICK
MYSELF
SHAWN
RYAN
ANDREW
STEVEN
I've recently returned from vacation and I was browsing forums to read posts more thoroughly than I was able to do at the beach. I found Sir @bondagefreak's list and I'm sorry, but I couldn't not make this meme.

Regulations or no on Steven's use, he's gonna walk a bit crooked until they find more boi-wives.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 8 months ago Image
HILARIOUS montage!
I love it :mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST POSTING THIS HERE IN CASE OF YOU MIGHT'VE MISSED IT. SINCE SEVERAL OF YOU CREATED TEAMS THAT INCLUDED BRAD, I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE FUN TO ELABORATE ON HOW A TEAM WITH A TROUBLESOME BRAD MIGHT WORK OUT. THIS IS A WORK ON FICTION THAT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED CANON (MEANING THAT ITS NOT IN THE SAME TIMELINE AS B&G).

THIS ONE'S CALLED:

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M)
BE SURE TO COMMENT IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN A CONTINUATION

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Socksbound @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee @sock slave boy @Pup Wingletang @Subboi @The slave @wataru14 @OrdinaryWorld @socjuc @Starcomet
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 8 months ago
bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago ZACK
NICK
MYSELF
SHAWN
RYAN
ANDREW
STEVEN
I've recently returned from vacation and I was browsing forums to read posts more thoroughly than I was able to do at the beach. I found Sir @bondagefreak's list and I'm sorry, but I couldn't not make this meme.

Regulations or no on Steven's use, he's gonna walk a bit crooked until they find more boi-wives.
Hah! I am sure if there are only one or two dependents for sexually aggressive providers that there would need to be strict regulations so as not to break their precious dependents. I know I would demand some strict regulations for my team! There is only so much of me that can go around.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 8 months ago Image
Oh my fucking god 😭

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Personally I'm thinking of going with a team that will excite me a lot so I'm thinking of going with joey (4), Mike (4), Chris (4), mitch (7) and Andrew (3).
watch out for smelly shoes and socks!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@noarmgr

MITCH
JOEY
CHRIS
BIG MIKE
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Moderate amount of brawn & muscle (Mitch, Joey & Chris). One level-headed provider with strong fatherly instincts. Brawny backup providers, with one very restraint-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) and/or prisoners under strict control. Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Strong friendship bonds (Chris & Joey, Big Mike & Andrew).

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Mitch, Joey, Chris, Big Mike and Andrew. A very young party with low overall experience and low overall capture & restrain skills (only Mitch & Andrew have these skills).

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): D

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability

Notes: The three unused credits hurt your party's survivability, as does its lack of experience and lack of restraint-savvy brawn. A nice and undoubtedly very fun group, but perhaps not the most suited to survive the apocalypse ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Special thanks to the 30 of you who participated in this game.
I had a blast going over your answers and rating the survivability of each team.

This thread remains open, so feel free to chime in even if you think you're late to the party.

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Hot idea Sir, here is my list

Mitch- 7 points: he looks very hot and i love the strict bondage dad type, i wish i was his son Sir!

Nick- 6 points: he is caring and strict and handsome, the perfect combination!

Correy, 4 points: hot guy, strong, can easily manage me and keep me safe

Brad, 4 points: i love everyone hates him, makes him hot in my eyes and i think he will be a strict and not very fair captor wich i like

Andrew, 3 point: i like how handsome he is, only reason tbh

Thats my list, i dont want other subs in my group as i want to be their boy 🙈🙈
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Ropelover98

MITCH
NICK
COREY
BRAD
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Good overall experience with extreme capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Brad, Corey & Andrew). Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Level-headed main providers with strong fatherly instincts. One sharp-minded and highly capable backup provider (Brad) and one brawny backup provider (Corey). One very restraint-savvy middle-lead/medic (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) under supervision and strict control. One dedicated torturer/prisoner-bailiff (Brad). Three exceptionally brawny leads (Mitch, Nick & Corey) to gang-wrestle and incapacitate Brad should the need ever arise. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Brad).

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Mitch, Nick, Corey, Brad & Andrew.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

APOCALYPSE ON EARTH PART II
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON

THE TEAM TAKING DOWN & SECURING BRAD IN TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M) IS COMPOSED OF SHAWN, COREY, RYAN, ANDREW AND BIG MIKE. THAT'S 20 POINTS WORTH OF BRAWN AND SKILL. IF YOU HAD 20 POINTS TO SPEND AND HAD TO ASSEMBLE A TEAM TO CAPTURE, MANHANDLE & INCAPACITATE BRAD, WHO WOULD YOU ENLIST WITH YOUR AVAILABLE CREDITS?

WHAT GAG WOULD YOUR TEAM ELECT TO USE ON THEIR VICTIM? BE SPECIFIC.

* YOU'VE GOT 20 EARTH CREDITS WITH YOU *
BUILD YOUR TEAM BY SPENDING YOUR CREDITS.

YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND ALL YOUR CREDITS IF YOU DON'T WISH TO.
SPECIAL PROPS TO THOSE WHO TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THEIR CHOICES.

Costs are based on experience/resourcefulness/physical strength/survivability/capture & restrain skills

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Socksbound @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee @sock slave boy @Pup Wingletang @Subboi @The slave @wataru14 @OrdinaryWorld @socjuc @Starcomet @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @Msueta@2

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hmm... I got this.

Mitch-7 Heaviest bunch, knows how to pin and detain arsonist and other criminals. He'll hold down Brad's body and arms.

Zack- 6 will provide backup to help Mitch hold down the tyrant's legs.

Andrew- 3 Rope skills to tie the brute down and keep him secured.

Corey- 4 Another brute to help wrestle him down and provide the ability to hold his mouth shut with his large hands and hold his head down.

Once they have him secured, Zack would know the perfect gag for the mouthy prisoner and let Corey hold him still and quiet. He would grab his hockey jockstrap and Nick's wide duct tape and stuff them into his mouth and rotate the tape several times to keep him quiet and secured.
Last edited by Stormee 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Here is my team:

Mitch - 7
Shawn - 5
Ryan - 4
Andrew - 3
Ethan - 1

And now the gag: Mitch's well worn underwear to stuff the victim's mouth to the limits. Then a cleave gag made from Shawn's sock to push Mitch's underwear even deeper into the captive's mouth. And finally countless wraps of extra strong and wide duct tape :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Can I choose Brad for 4, infinite loop? kidding :lol: :lol:

Ok seriously now, my approach is a take down with a side of humiliation :mrgreen: :

Zack - 6 Mighty and tough to clamp down on Brad's upper body strength. I think Zack likely would be a rival in Brad's eyes. Just guessing

Shawn - 5 Would do a respectable job at pinning down and immobilizing Brad's lower body. Added bonus that Brad can't stand him and sees him to be beneath him....

Andrew- 3 As mentioned above his rope tie up could be most useful to the bunch to render Brad's attempts useless.

Big Mike - 4 His size alone is the additional back up should the others need. His calm cool persona brings that 'je ne sais quoi' to this capture of Brad, with a formidable hand to cover Brad's mouth.

Steven - 1 So Steven has planned this out well. He has taken Shawn's very well used off putting socks and put them on and worn them for a few days, you know to influence his foot funk. Then assists by taking one off and forcing it into Brad's mouth as Big Mike hand clamps the sock in. With his remaining socked foot he ever so gently centers it over Brads face before he rests it on.... :lol: A slice of retaliation...and humiliation.

But wait I have 1 point left.
Jeremy - 1 ...He shows up with a huge smile on his face as he watches this all unfold before him....And Brad can see him :)

Dunno was this too specific maybe? :? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

We need to combine skill with numbers here. Spending all my points on high-level hotties won't actually assist me in the long run if I end up with only three people to tame this arrogant bull. Too many, however, and you actually limit the efficacy of your party as they get in each other's way.

So I'm gonna limit myself to probably the best option from the top row - Officer Bob, who I think everyone is confusing with fire marshal Mitch, who would be less focused on actual detainment of criminals even if he's good at it. This is what Bob is trained for. So that means with Bob, I lose 7 points, bringing me to 13 to spend.

Big Mike is my next choice. Though he tends to stay out of things, I think Bob could get him into action with a firm order, and his sheer weight would help greatly, if not skill. With Big Mike, I lose 4 points, bringing me down to 9 to spend.

Ryan has actually got some bondage skill to him, from his home story, albeit demonstrated upon an unresisting twink. With Big Mike and Bob acting as sheer weight, and Bob probably holding Brad in some painful armlock, Ryan will be central to actually binding him. Ryan costs 4 points, leaving me 5 to spend.

I'm gonna go with Corey for this one, since he's loyal and obedient, and like Big Mike, Bob could whip him into action. Plus, with four hunks in the ring, we've got a man for each of Brad's limbs, which seems like a good litmus test. With Corey, I spend 4, leaving me 1 more point.

I suprise myself in this moment by choosing Steven, but it's more a process of elimination than anything. Jeremy is sweet, but has complex emotions in relation to Brad - emotions that sometimes override his reason. So i can't trust my sweet Jer Bear. Ethan has no personal stake at all, and honestly I just don't see him being too useful in a crisis. But Steven has enough dislike for Brad that being ordered to secure bondage materials for the hunks should not be a problem for him. So with Steven rounding out my party, that's all 20 points!

Bob
Big Mike
Ryan
Corey
Steven

EDIT: My team would absolutely use a leather muzzle to firmly shut Brad up and be able to lock it for complete security.
Last edited by Volobond 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Frank - 7: Frank is experienced and doesn’t take any bullshit. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Shawn -5: Shawn is strong enough and his lack of experience can be made up by Frank’s

Corey -4: You can’t turn down a man with big hands

Steven -1: We all know what he’s capable of. He would come up with a devious bondage methods

Andrew -3: He could have been execute orders from above
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Nick, Zack, Big Mike and Kyle.
Nick and Zack know Brad and will prove useful for most of this process and Big Mike and Kyle are extra muscle support.
For Brad I feel the socks of whoever he swears at most would be best, and enough tape to add a layer or twelve to his face.
Alternatively Kyle’s socks as the smallest person there to really rub Brad’s nose in it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic