CREATE YOUR IDEAL CAPTOR/BONDAGE-GIVER * BONDAGEFREAK EDITION * M/M

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

@bondagefreak I am indeed satisfied with those three, but I agree that none of your characters fit my ideal type of dom. But, that does not mean I will not enjoy any of them tying me up :D .
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I think for me it would be;

A -8
B- 8
C-6
D-6
E-3
F-4
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Lovely exercise once again! Also a great way to get to know your own preferences, limits, and bondage needs a bit more, which is never bad! So let's see:

A) Stoic/Playful: 6
I love some teasing, but not all the time. Joshua is exciting for an afternoon, but I'd get exhausted if I had him around regularly, I'd love someone more mellow, but with an occasional tease

B) Aloof/attentive: 6
I want someone who is attentively aloof, haha! :lol: But someone who can let things run and leave things, but not from a position of not caring. Someone who can take a step back and doesn't feel the need to keep watching things and go do their own thing, but who also keeps in mind what I can handle and how things are going.

C) Lax/excessive: 9
Come on, can we really call it bondage if it's lax? What's the point if it isn't completely escape-proof, and then some?

D) Silent/talkative: 7
I can start to fill in a lot in my head when a dom isn't the talking type, and then I tend to spiral and it's not getting more fun from there. So I do need some level of communication, but it definitely doesn't have to be all the time. But knowing the intentions and that I did or didn't do something wrong is definitely necessary for me

E) Merciful/sadistic: 5
Hm, difficult one. I love some teasing and jabbing, and getting pushed to do better or go further, but I hate unwinnable or unattainable goals, for example. But I also know that I can talk my way out of a lot, and I definitely need someone to hold me accountable and not let me get away with things, so...

F) Passive/assertive: 9
Oh, easy. Bossy & assertive all the way! I really don't think I would work well with a passive guy, I think I'm too much of one myself to have it work.

That was fun! Don't think you'll have that much trouble compiling that list, looking forward to the results! And thank you for running these exercises and grading everyone, I can imagine it'll take quite some time, all together!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 5 months ago That was fun! Don't think you'll have that much trouble compiling that list, looking forward to the results!
Hey Mr CheeseBird 8-)
Indeed I won't. I have a few more results to run before getting to yours, but just looking at your stats I already know who you'll end up with.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@The WinterShuffle
F: 5 I prefer assertive for sure, but it would take me out of it to be bossed around. Especially if I was heavily bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, like how is my captor gonna boss around what is essentially an enlarged caterpillar?

What a silly worm-boy guy you are 8-)

Your best match out of these guys is RYAN. Following in close second is Zack! I don't know how familiar you are with Ryan, but he's a main character in two stories so far, both of which will eventually feature sleeping bag bondage. HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) and TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M)

@TheAllrounder
Hey bud. Even though he's considerably more assertive than what you'd prefer, your best match out of all these guys (bondage-wise) appears to be Mr ZACK! I bet that pleases you 8-) In second place comes Mitch (Andrew's dad).

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@gag1195
Hey, buddy. Fun answers! You're literally two points away from a carbon copy of @OrdinaryWorld's answers! Unsurprising then that your results are both the same. Out of all the candidates, the bondage partner you'd most likely end up having the most fun with is JOSHUA - the switchy dominant twunk. In 2nd place is Steven, who is also a lot of fun (and quite sadistic) when he has the reins ;)

I don't think you've read B&G long enough to meet Josh, but knowing you the way I do, I very much think the two of you would hit it off and have a ton of fun. I'm sure some of your own regular readers (@Volobond, @blackbound, @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound, @Socksbound etc) will be able to confirm this 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Pup Wingletang
Hey puppy-boi. Nice answers! I knew right away who you'd match up with just by looking at your stats ;)
No big surprises here. Your best match, as far as bondage goes, is none other than MITCH! I happen to think you'd have a lot of fun being his captive. In very very close second place comes Nick. Hope these results make sense to you!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @gag1195
Hey, buddy. Fun answers! You're literally two points away from a carbon copy of @OrdinaryWorld's answers! Unsurprising then that your results are both the same. Out of all the candidates, the bondage partner you'd most likely end up having the most fun with is JOSHUA - the switchy dominant twunk. In 2nd place is Steven, who is also a lot of fun (and quite sadistic) when he has the reins ;)

I don't think you've read B&G long enough to meet Josh, but knowing you the way I do, I very much think the two of you would hit it off and have a ton of fun. I'm sure some of your own regular readers (@Volobond, @blackbound, @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound, @Socksbound etc) will be able to confirm this 8-)

An attractive, switchy twunk sounds just fine to me! lol

You're right that I haven't offically met Joshua in your story yet (it seems like every time I have some free time to dive back into B&G, 4 more things pop up needing my focus), however, we do seem to keep meeting in these little Roleplay Scenarios!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @gaggedfeety
Glad to see your answers, my friend.
This was pretty tricky. You're almost flush in the middle of two candidates, candidates who, ironically enough, just so happen to be good friends. Yes, I'm referring to the terrible duo 8-)

Your best match according to this exercise is JOSHUA. Of special note though, Phil is right up there as well.
Going by your answers, it seems you'd have a lot of fun being left at the mercy of both of them.
Do these results make any sense to you?

Wow this really does since both were in mind when I was answering the questions! This would be the perfect duo to be at the mercy of, they're like sugar and spice :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR ALL THE NERDS OUT THERE
BIG MIKE VS JOSHUA VS PHIL

ANDREW VS RYAN

SHAWN VS NICK VS ZACK

LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

Took me a while but here's my final results:
A - 6
B - 5
C - 10
D - 8
E - 10
F - 8
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago
@TheAllrounder
Hey bud. Even though he's considerably more assertive than what you'd prefer, your best match out of all these guys (bondage-wise) appears to be Mr ZACK! I bet that pleases you 8-) In second place comes Mitch (Andrew's dad).
As always Mr Dreamy is coming through hahaa
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

A) Stoic/Playful: 6
It's good to get some attention when you're bound and gagged, but sometimes you just want to be left alone to writhe in your captivity.

B) Aloof/attentive: 8
That being said, I like the idea of my captor watching me. And being around in case more needed to be done.

C) Lax/excessive: 7
Lax can be OK, depending on the scenario, but I'm not looking for shibari, either.

D) Silent/talkative: 5
This is a tough one. I can see both sides. There's something alluringly mysterious about the brooding, silent brute menacing you from the shadows. But witty banter and reparte can be hot, too. Depends on my mood, I guess.

E) Merciful/sadistic: 3
I'm not into torture, and only somewhat into humiliation. So I score low on this.

F) Passive/assertive: 8
If I'm going to be bound, I want it to be by someone who takes charge.
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

Hi all

Here’s my results

A = 8
B = 8
C = 7
D = 10
E = 9
F = 10

I wonder who I get paired up with! I’d be horrified if it’s Joshua
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Subboi
Hey, boi. Nice answers! Two candidates scored quite well with you.
Your best match, according to this test, is OFFICER BOB. Nick unsurprisingly comes in close second.
No big surprises there. I know you'd have a lot of fun being Bob's prisoner ;)
Hope these aren't too far from the results you were expecting.

@Mummybag
Hey mummy-man. Your answers land you almost flush in the middle of two candidates. Both of them differ from your preferences a bit, but I'm sure you'd still have fun being their tug victim. Your best match is ETHAN, followed in close second by Steven. It should be noted that both are a bit more sadistic than what you'd prefer.

@LockedCheeseBird
Hey Birdie-boi. I knew right away who you'd end up being matched with just by looking at your answers. You'd be a good match for several candidates, but going by your answers, the one you'd probably have the most fun being bound by and held captive by is NICK. No surprises there, I assume 8-) In second place comes Officer Bob. Hope these answers please you.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@JoshuaGroat90
Hey buddy. Thanks for participating! If you like these sorts of tests, be sure to follow the link to the Compatibility Exercise located on the opening post of page 1. You answered the preliminary exercise (which was just a draft test of the real one) about six months ago, but you never gave the finalised version of the test a go. The finalised version has about twice the number of questions as the draft version you answered. Not to mention way more possible end results. I think you'd enjoy it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @JoshuaGroat90
Hey buddy. Thanks for participating! If you like these sorts of tests, be sure to follow the link to the Compatibility Exercise located on the opening post of page 1. You answered the preliminary exercise (which was just a draft test of the real one) about six months ago, but you never gave the finalised version of the test a go. The finalised version has about twice the number of questions as the draft version you answered. Not to mention way more possible end results. I think you'd enjoy it.
Thanks heaps. Are you able to answer the one I just did?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JoshuaGroat90 wrote: 5 months ago Thanks heaps. Are you able to answer the one I just did?
I answer in a first in, first served basis. You just submitted your answers a few minutes ago. I have several older answers to analyse before getting to yours. You'll have to be patient, buddy-boi ;) Be sure to check your notifications. I'll be tagging you when I'm ready to post your results.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago
JoshuaGroat90 wrote: 5 months ago Thanks heaps. Are you able to answer the one I just did?
I answer in a first in, first served basis. You just submitted your answers a few minutes ago. I have several older answers to analyse before getting to yours. You'll have to be patient, buddy-boi ;) Be sure to check your notifications. I'll be tagging you when I'm ready to post your results.
My sincere apologies

I did the new comparability checker as per your suggestion. It was a great suggestion! 😊
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @LockedCheeseBird
Hey Birdie-boi. I knew right away who you'd end up being matched with just by looking at your answers. You'd be a good match for several candidates, but going by your answers, the one you'd probably have the most fun being bound by and held captive by is NICK. No surprises there, I assume 8-) In second place comes Officer Bob. Hope these answers please you.

Yeah, had a feeling it would be Nick, haha! Very glad too, he's definitely my favorite! And I definitely can see Officer Bob working out well too, so I'm not complaining! That'll probably come after the bondage, haha! (And even then not too much, or I have a feeling I won't be speaking again soon! :lol: )
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@LittleGagged13
Super glad to see you on here, boi. Been a while!
Alright, so your results had a number of high scorers. After going over them carefully, one candidate definitely rises above the others.
Going by your answers, I can say with confidence that your best match is MITCH. Very excessive, very mouthy and sadistic AF 8-) Hope you like big hunky muscle-daddies though 8-)

Your second-best match is unsurprisingly enough Ryan.
Hope these results make sense to you, boi.

@wataru14
Hey, my friend! Nice answers! Definitely gave me a run for my money.
Your closest matches are not close at all, meaning that I've yet to create a character that truly emulates your tastes and desires (bondage-wise). Your closest match is NICK, followed in very close second by Officer Bob. I happen to think you'd have a lot of fun with both of them (in fact I'm convinced you would), but both of them are somewhat more aloof, more sadistic and quite a bit more excessive and strict than you seem to prefer.

Hope this matches your expectations somewhat.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@JoshuaGroat90
Ahh, where to even begin! You have many high scorers. Going by your answers, you seem to be a good match for a number of guys. But even so, I hope you like them playful and nasty 'cause your closest match is none other than PHIL!

As far as second-best matches go, it's a near-statistically tie between Brad, Ryan, Joshua and Zack.
That's what you get for going all crazy with your answers! Good luck surviving Phil! 8-)

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @JoshuaGroat90
Ahh, where to even begin! You have many high scorers. Going by your answers, you seem to be a good match for a number of guys. But even so, I hope you like them playful and nasty 'cause your closest match is none other than PHIL!

As far as second-best matches go, it's a near-statistically tie between Brad, Ryan, Joshua and Zack.
That's what you get for going all crazy with your answers! Good luck surviving Phil! 8-)

Thats quite horrifying, especially after reading how stinky Phil's socks are.

Im a little afraid, tbh
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

A.5
I love the punishing part of stoic but more playful as a joking matter sometimes when its done because they know I can’t do anything to stop it.
B. 6.
I feel like if I am tied tight enough its okay to aloof but as being a bratty sub im more in need of an attentive at least for the start.
C.8
Im not at all mad at excessive restraints.
D. 5
Im so mixed on loving both.
E. 10
All the way up. Id even say 20 if I could.
F. 7
I like the bossier types they are so attractive to me. Its not like being too bossy is a turn off but im open to new experiences.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Spot on – thank you. Glad that my interest in officer Bob can be scientifically predicted 😉

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @Subboi
Hey, boi. Nice answers! Two candidates scored quite well with you.
Your best match, according to this test, is OFFICER BOB. Nick unsurprisingly comes in close second.
No big surprises there. I know you'd have a lot of fun being Bob's prisoner ;)
Hope these aren't too far from the results you were expecting.

@Mummybag
Hey mummy-man. Your answers land you almost flush in the middle of two candidates. Both of them differ from your preferences a bit, but I'm sure you'd still have fun being their tug victim. Your best match is ETHAN, followed in close second by Steven. It should be noted that both are a bit more sadistic than what you'd prefer.

@LockedCheeseBird

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic