Office Politics [M/F]

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Office Politics [M/F]

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I've had this idea for a little while now, if I find a successful RP I may turn it into a proper story, who knows?

The basic idea is that there would be a woman (played by you) who works some flavour of office job (details unimportant), and she REALLY needs this job. I'm thinking it's in her contract for being on bail, or as part of her immigration/Visa status... essentially, if she were to lose this job, it would prove catastrophic.

One day, her boss (played by me) would call her into his office and let her know that her position has been made redundant. He then presents her with two choices: sign a new contract which would allow her to keep her employment under very different terms, or be immediately returned to whichever facility would process her. In order to entice her to sign, he pulls out a pair of handcuffs from his desk; should she refuse, she'll wear them as he drives her away.

So what are the terms of the new contract? That's for us to discuss. My initial thoughts turn to her becoming little more than eye candy, wearing cute outfits and being restrained (probably not using handcuffs, rope is the more elegant option). The details are what I'd like us to talk about.

So if this premise interests you, message me and let me know what ideas you have, what activities you'd like to include with the bondage, things of that nature. I'm happy to keep things relatively clean, or go more adult depending on what you're bringing.

Cheers