Girls or guys in unusual locations?

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
freyjaceleste862

Girls or guys in unusual locations?

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Would anyone like to try to write a story of girls (I prefer girls) or boys bound in unusual locations? I mean commonly it is home, beach/pool, or camping/forest. What about say junkyards, scarry or funny areas, snowy landscape? Some place that isn't often covered.

Thanks.

Any sort of tie (but keep it common as this is for everyone), PG-only or children-ish stuff.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

That sounds like an interesting topic. I may have to try that idea. Its been a while since i wrote a story, especially for the fiction section
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

gaggedgal wrote: 6 years ago That sounds like an interesting topic. I may have to try that idea. Its been a while since i wrote a story, especially for the fiction section
Go, spoil yourself.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
freyjaceleste862

gaggedgal wrote: 6 years ago That sounds like an interesting topic. I may have to try that idea. Its been a while since i wrote a story, especially for the fiction section
Go ahead and write.
freyjaceleste862

This request is still open.
freyjaceleste862

This request is still open, perhaps not too werid a location. No draculas or witches please.
WayBiggerJaws
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayBiggerJaws »

I have an idea. Tried to think on it last night, a tie up but in an unusual location, and I think I have something suitably different.

Shall I go for it, or did you want input freyjaceleste862?
freyjaceleste862

WayBiggerJaws wrote: 6 years ago I have an idea. Tried to think on it last night, a tie up but in an unusual location, and I think I have something suitably different.

Shall I go for it, or did you want input freyjaceleste862?
Replied to you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

There might be a "Winter OLympics" story at a mlore apporpriate time of year but, sorry, as has been pointed out by at least one former, unlamented member, it is unlikely to feature many female caracters.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

"Hey, where you two goin'?" asked Lee..

"We're gonna go explore the ghost town!" Donnie replied. Jimmy and me're gonna check it out, and we might spend a night or two there. You guys wanna come with us?"

"We might come out later." David said. "I got chores, but Lee's gonna help, so we ought'a be done in an hour or so."

So, flesh it out from there. Donnie and Jimmy ride their bikes out to the ghost town. Do they stumble on outlaws, using the ghost town as a hideout, and get captured? Or maybe they find another boy +/- two years, who has been kidnapped. Do they get kidnapped with him, or do they get him loose, and ride back to town? And what happens to Lee and David? Do they bag riding to the ghost town, or ride out to join their friends, and find them (and the other boy) hogtied and gagged?

The possibilities are endless. You have your "unusual location" - the ghost town - and the possibility of as many as five captives.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Go on, [mention]drawscore[/mention], why not have a go yourself?
Or am I corect in assuming you might already have a story up your sleeve?
freyjaceleste862

So who is writing what?
freyjaceleste862

Given all the ideas, I'll let you people take over this suggestion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic