betrayals between friends

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

betrayals between friends

Post by The slave »

hello everyone there is already a bit of that I had posted an ad for someone to agree to write a story for me, Xtc had very kindly responded to my ad by saying that he accepted, unfortunately that made About 3 months and he just confessed to me that I had to find someone else to take care of it for him so suddenly if anyone is interested please contact me

I will now send you a little preview of what he had started to imagine for this story

Benjamin appears to resemble a diminutive beach ball. I assume Kevin is carrying a bit of weight but nothing too extreme. Isaac, Paco and Diego seem to be VERY tall but only just on the slight side of proportional. Alexis seems to be very small. If that is right, fair enough; but I must admit that the story is not too near the top of my ‘to do’ list.

Here’s what I was thinking originally:

Story for “The Slave”

My ‘friend’, Diego’s a real Dick: Capital ‘D’ – no - capital ‘D’, capital; ‘I’, capital ‘C’, capital ‘K’. Diego is a DICK! Yeah! So, he’s my best friend but Diego is a DICK! And my relatives are no better! I’ll tell you why.

There I was, minding my own business and not expecting anyone else to come round to my place while I was minding my own business. My folks were away until later that evening and, now that I’m eighteen, they trust me to be home alone. My younger brothers, Benjamin, Cameron and Kevin, had intended to spend the time with our cousins’ place but unfortunately, their parents were home and they were, according to Ben, being very annoying so he invited them back to ours.

OK, so having the younger kids around would normally just be annoying but, as I said: I was minding my own business. I had dressed especially and gone down to the cellar with a small bag of goodies which I immediately put to good use. There was a very substantial old chair down there: a wooden carver with arms that were to prove only too useful later on. I had decided to tape my wrists together and then sit down for a while on my own and entertain myself with my fantasies. It should have been safe enough, shouldn’t it?

I pulled up the hood on my t-shirt; I don’t know why but