(M+F) Tied up together

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(M+F) Tied up together

Post by Reight »

So I will like that if some can to write a story where a boy and a girl (they can be between 17 and 19) are tied together
back to back (not in a chair or something) after playing Cops and robbers when they are taking care of some familiar or cousins or like that. The boy appereance can be like black hair, brown eyes, like 1.70 meters hight amd the girl can be short brown hair (max to the length of elbows), blue eyes, like 1.67 meter hight. The rest can be decided by the person it take it.

Some of the request are:

x It had to be with rope, not duct tape

x If it is possible that the ties are difficult to get undone and get out of them

x If there is a gag, they will get it out shortly after the struggle begin

x They will have to struggle and see how to get their way out (in this case I mean that if it is possible that it dont happen that surprise they have their keys or a little sharp thing to cut the rope in the pucket. At least it had to be sowhere, in the same room, where they will have a little difficult to get)

x Maybe that the time they need to get out is one hour minimum and two hours maximum

And that are the requests.

Sorry for all the extra requests :? But I am starting to begin to write but dont feel totally confident to do a good storie with this idea. So if some want to take it you can pm me or write in the comment. I hope some can do it. Thanks!