Feet Smelling?

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Feet Smelling?

Post by PiggyBoy »

Any good stories involving feet smelling, being gagged with dirty socks, tickling, etc?
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]PiggyBoy[/mention]
You'll need to be a little more specific about what you're looking for.
I'd say about half the stories I've read on this site involve foot smelling and sock gags, but most of those are M/M stories.

No matter what gender roles interest you, I'm sure you can find a bunch of cool stories by browsing through the Story Catalogue section. That's exactly what it designed for. You can quickly browse through stories and look for specific Story Tags and Gender Roles.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @PiggyBoy
You'll need to be a little more specific about what you're looking for.
I'd say about half the stories I've read on this site involve foot smelling and sock gags, but most of those are M/M stories.

No matter what gender roles interest you, I'm sure you can find a bunch of cool stories by browsing through the Story Catalogue section. That's exactly what it designed for. You can quickly browse through stories and look for specific Story Tags and Gender Roles.
Any gender roles really, but usually with feet smelling, feet tickling, sock gags, maybe shoes tied over their noses, etc.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]PiggyBoy[/mention]
That's pretty much the only thing [mention]sockgagged[/mention] and I write about.
[mention]cj2125[/mention]'s also been indulging us with this as of late.

The Catalogue should prove most useful.
You should have no trouble finding stories that feature these sort of things.
My own stuff is too mature for a boy your age, so I can't recommend it ;)
Best you stick to [mention]sockgagged[/mention], [mention]cj2125[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]'s stuff.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Oh man [mention]PiggyBoy[/mention] , as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said, you can check out my stories. Literally everyone I post involves forced smelling of socks or feet. Hope you're able to go thru them some time and enjoy.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

sockgagged wrote: 5 years ago Oh man @PiggyBoy , as @bondagefreak said, you can check out my stories. Literally everyone I post involves forced smelling of socks or feet. Hope you're able to go thru them some time and enjoy.
My only issue is I really don't like any stories with guys about 18+. I'm only 16, so I prefer stories involving kids or younger teens. XD
XLWolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by XLWolf »

I'm working on something you might like, might be able to get it up later today. Nice to know someone else shares my kind of interests.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

[mention]PiggyBoy[/mention] , I don't know if you've seen some of my stuff of Deviant Art (https://www.deviantart.com/guardian741), but basically all of my stuff involves F/M footsmelling. A few of them I call-out ages, a few of them I don't.

https://www.deviantart.com/tgib117 also has some decent stuff - formerly Infmed of the prior site.

Hope this helps a little!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

guardian741 wrote: 5 years ago @PiggyBoy , I don't know if you've seen some of my stuff of Deviant Art (https://www.deviantart.com/guardian741), but basically all of my stuff involves F/M footsmelling. A few of them I call-out ages, a few of them I don't.

https://www.deviantart.com/tgib117 also has some decent stuff - formerly Infmed of the prior site.

Hope this helps a little!
Mmhmm! You actually follow me on DA, but I use a different name. Who I am is a mystery on there. XD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic