Tied in a sack (/f)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied in a sack (/f)

Post by Jennyjay »

I’d like to have a story about me being tied up in a sack. Jute sack.

Not sure why. Tie my hands behind my back, feet together, gag me at least, then put me in a sack and tie the top up with rope. I could be dressed in skirt tights and top, jeans and t shirt, underwear or PJs. As fits your wishes.

I’m 58 and a bit curvy, blonde bob haircut.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

@johopp thank you very much. I guessed my bare feet would grab your attention. That was a wonderful tie up scene and capture.

I hope you also write about my several days’ captivity too as your exploits of Susan are such good reading I could be like her.

What don’t you move this to the fictional section.

Xxx
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I just moved it into the fictional section

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21030
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago I’d like to have a story about me being tied up in a sack. Jute sack.

Not sure why. Tie my hands behind my back, feet together, gag me at least, then put me in a sack and tie the top up with rope. I could be dressed in skirt tights and top, jeans and t shirt, underwear or PJs. As fits your wishes.

You could be a security guard who is robbed by a female burglar and then kidnapped by bring handcuffed, feet tied and placed in a US Postal sack
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

emca753 wrote: 4 weeks ago
Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago I’d like to have a story about me being tied up in a sack. Jute sack.

You could be a security guard who is robbed by a female burglar and then kidnapped by bring handcuffed, feet tied and placed in a US Postal sack
You going to write it?
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 week ago
emca753 wrote: 4 weeks ago

You going to write it?
I would need a few specific details about you , height, weight, I know you are curvy with a short blond bob; are you from US or England ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic