Big Bang Bondage Theory

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Big Bang Bondage Theory

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Hi :D has anybody ever thought of writing a FFF/MMMM story involving the guys & girls from this show??? ;)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

This has already been asked a couple of times over by over members.. the thought had occored to me before, but just never got round to thinking one up.. however it may turn out.. 'Penny' would be the one that would come as a first choice for being tied up and gagged! ☺
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Hehe, I am such a HUGE fan of The Big Bang Theory! I do love comedy shows and this one made me laugh a lot! Simply love this one!

As much as I like the show and male bondage, I really cannot imagine Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Howard. Maybe I just believe they would not look good in bondage, but still, depending of the context it can be amazing! If it was pure for bondage, I believe would not be so good, but if there was a good reason and mix it with comedy that is the soul of the show, I believe that it can be very entertaining!

I can really imagine a funny scene where for some reason, Penny, Amy and Bernadet got mad to the boys and decides tie them up one at side of the other in chairs. Sheldon would be the first one to complain about "Why can I not be tied up on my spot!?" or then say something very long about tying up and why they should not be scientifically speaking and Penny cutting his voice gagging him and saying "It's much more quiet here, isn't?". Amy probably would think the idea exciting about have such a... savage and manly guy as Sheldon for her to play. Howard probably would say "Well, this is not the first time that we play with ropes, but it's the first time that it's me tied up... (he looks trying his best to make a seductive face to Bernadet), Right, Berny?". Raj would look confuse and say "Why I am being tied up too?" I did nothing!", Peny would say "That is for you don't follow us for the girl's night" and he would reply "Well, at least you could have bought that kit with the fluffy pink handcuff" all the other guys, specially Howard would complain to him and say something sarcastic and he would say: "What? It's comfortable and fluffy... Like Sinamon's fur!".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic