Pokemon Ruby Bound Opening

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TapingFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pokemon Ruby Bound Opening

Post by TapingFan »

Could someone write a story where the female Pokemon Ruby player character (can use May as name since she is based on her) convinces her mother that people can't travel in the back of the moving van, just packed items and her mom agrees and ties up, gags, and boxes the character and then takes her time to unpack her or get distracted each time she goes to unpack her.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I doubt it was the safest place for her mother to tie her up, and more so if it is a van with the bare back that some Americans like. Not to mention that mixing parents in these games at the story level is somewhat conflicting.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]TapingFan[/mention]. I completely understand what you are asking and I agree that it would be a very interesting story to read. I, unfortunately, haven’t had any enthusiasm to write any stories either for myself or others for at least a year, so I’m hoping someone else decides to take this request.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic