Story based on pix

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Story based on pix

Post by herdfaninrva »

Here are a couple of pix I found that I'd like to see someone do a story based on. I'd also like to find any other pix that might have been a part of the series. The only thinks that I ask are that all participation is consensual (preferably requested by those being bound and hazed) and all participants are barefoot (wearing hose is fine).

Thanks!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

[mention]Emma[/mention]
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I saw your post, and shared with hubby :)

He doubts he'll be able to get to it--sorry! He said he has an idea for swimwear/summer/beach but even that is down the road, as he has two other ideas he wants to do first. And you know how long he takes!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

[mention]Emma[/mention] , thanks anyway. Any takers?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When you do a story based on pictures, (or use pictures ti illustrate stories), you have to answer "Who is tied up?" Why are they tied up?" Who tied them up?"

Drawscore
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

[mention]drawscore[/mention] My thought is that they are going through some kind of initiation. They are new college cheerleaders or dance team members or maybe new camp counselors and this is before the campers arrive. They were tied by the veterans in the group and were very willing to be tied and initiated. Perhaps, this initiation had been discontinued, but one of them found some old pix of her mom going through it, she and her friends thought that it would be and asked that the initiation be revived.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Summer camp Hazing
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic