Hide and Seek (m/f+) - Story Posted

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hide and Seek (m/f+) - Story Posted

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is an idea if anyone is interested:

In a house, a boy notices his sister carrying a bunch of ropes and scarves. He asks her about them, and she says they're playing Hide and Seek. The brother asks her why she needs ropes for a game of hide and seek. She replies they tie up the seeker for their version. Interested, the boy asks if he can play. The sister lets him.

In her bedroom, the sister and her two friends lay out all the rope and scarves. The sister volunteers to be the seeker, and the boy offers to tie her up. After she is bound, gagged, and blindfolded, the sister's friends and brother split up. The brother notices all the remaining rope and scarves and comes up with an idea. He takes some of the rope and scarfs, and follows them. He finds them and suggests trying something new. They agree and they too are bound, gagged, blindfolded, and hidden.

PM me if interested :D

EDIT: Story is up, courtesy of WyattW5

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4154
Last edited by Mask6190 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Why not write it yourself?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Why not write it yourself?
I appreciate the suggestion. I will consider it if no one takes it. One reason is I like to see what someone else can do with my idea. Interesting results can occur
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

The story would have something more sense being the searcher who binds and gagged those who find hiding, a searcher tied, gagged and bandaged is a little illogical in context.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago The story would have something more sense being the searcher who binds and gagged those who find hiding, a searcher tied, gagged and bandaged is a little illogical in context.

Thanks for the tip. While having the seeker tied does sound illogical, it could work as a challenge for the seeker, especially if there his limited space to play such a game, such as inside one floor of a home or even one room.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Understanding that point of view at the level of challenge as something that could still fit, the figure of the brother who after binding his sister begins to bind those who are hiding would ruin the game in a certain way or could work in the key that the convinced to put them on an equal footing with the one who seeks them.
I can see where you intend to take the story, and it would be somewhat chaotic with the girls stumbling among themselves reaching the point of confusing the true seeker to stumble with other girls tied and those same stumbling among themselves believing run into the seeker without knowing the same as the brother had bound them all.
I would end up with a story that in certain parts would border on the absurd and even comic in my opinion.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the feedback Amm1973es. The request has already been taken.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic