F\m or F/f stories

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

F\m or F/f stories

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Anybody have any good stories with F/m orF/f
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Yeah literally all over the site.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

All basically from old site only few good new stories...key word GOOD!! F/m F/f stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh, the GOOD stories! Shoot. Never mind then, I was gonna suggest all the BAD ones.

Seriously though, it would help for you to be specific about what kinks/interest/themes you're looking for.
"Good" is entirely a question of taste.

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] published a really good one (IMO) here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2112

P.S. Don't forget to use the Story Catalogue and Cloud Tags to find new stories.
Those tools are immensely helpful.

The main reason why you find less F/M or F/F content is that the target audience is generally not as supportive of existing works. Reviews and comments are what keep authors on here. No comments = less authors = less stories.
And then you have a vicious cycle. I know several authors on here who have switched or are thinking of switching to writing M/M because the audience is much more supportive.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Ur right all ima say cause think its coming out wrong of what im trying to mean i like all the stories and experinces people r willing to write or tell... Cause yes it is a preference of what i was lookn for an hadnt seen any for awhile.. so condom down not a big deal either way
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic