sisters or mom/daughter tied together, or friend's mom tied up (Mm/Ff)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

sisters or mom/daughter tied together, or friend's mom tied up (Mm/Ff)

Post by RopemanSteve »

I've read stories by Emma where a mom/daughter have been tied together, and stories by Bandit where a teen boy ties his mom, and and I think at least one other person has written similar stories.

What I'm asking is, and I hope I can make these requests in one post, is this:

1) Mom and daughter tied up by either the dad or a brother, for reasons that have nothing to do with a robbery.

2) Sisters tied up together by a brother, dad or a teacher.

3) Mom tied up by the close friend of her son.

Everyone in the story is agreeing and consenting, and of course, nothing sexual, though the ladies should all be dressed nicely (hose or tights, dresses or skirts)

Gags or blindfolds up to the author, who can leave them out if they want.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

You should check out the Story Catalog section.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago You should check out the Story Catalog section.
I did, lol, and I'm pretty sure I read everything here so far. Just hoping for something new.

But it looks like no takers :(
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Number 3 sounds intriguing. PM ME with more details if you like.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Ok, so I've started the story about a mom who gets tied up by a friend of her son's. Does anyone know about the old Spookshows of the 50's and 60's? They were horror themed illusion shows that were held in local movie theaters and they involved damsels being tormented (and bound!) in many ways. This story takes place in the mid- seventies and the main character is a woman in her forties who took part in one of these shows years prior. She thought this part of her past was behind her, little did she know how wrong she was!
Please leave a comment!

Mrs Mathis Gets Blackmailed Into a TUG m/F

Twelve year old Jonathan Lawrence couldn't believe his eyes as he peered at his computer screen at the video. "There's no way...it can't be her... Could it...?" He reversed the 8 millimeter movie titled, "Sexy Spookshow 1956" and watched as a pretty girl in her twenties was being chased by several ghouls including Frankenstein and Wolfman on what appeared to be a stage in a local theater. A man dressed as Dracula seemed to be the ring leader, ordering his two minions to get the young damsel, "Quickly, capture her! I need her for my experiments!" The girl, dressed only in a revealing black bikini, was doing her best to elude the two fiends in what seemed like a campy horror movie from the era- running around a lab table slowly in her black high heels. Finally she was caught, each monster grabbing hold of one of her arms and that's where Jonathan froze the movie at the perfect time, for it showed a close up of the attractive woman with a look of fear and horror. His eyes squinted at the screen, then got as wide as saucers as he exclaimed, "I'll be darned, Mr Foley was right! It IS Mrs Mathis!"

The movie then continued as the monsters dragged his good friend's mother to the lab table and quickly secured her with straps and leather manacles, all the while the damsel protested,"Stop! Stop! Let me go you fiends!" Dracula then approached and removed her bra, leaving her topless! Fortunately for Jonathan's young eyes her breasts were blotted or of view with black blocks that were added by the film editors, leaving Jonathan to use his imagination. "Wow, this is awesome! I wish I could have seen this live and in person!" he thought to himself. But that was not to be, unfortunately for him since, according to the movies title, it had taken place nearly two decades before. Besides, Mrs Mathis would never do anything like that! "She's a mom for crying out loud!" He thought to himself. "There's no possible way she would agree to- wait!" he stopped himself. He then got a huge grin on his face and said,"Maybe there is a way I can convince her to play a game...!"

Forty- three year old Shelley Mathis had just returned home from work at the local bank as a teller. A conservative minded woman, she had on a white button up blouse along with a short black skirt that went as high as the middle of her thigh. Black high heels and nude pantyhose rounded out the ensemble. Her husband and son Jimmy left earlier to head upstate for the weekend to compete in a soccer tournament so now she felt somewhat relaxed since she would have the house all to herself. She was about to head upstairs to change when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Her hand on the bottom of the railing she sighed and said,"Ugh... Who could that be!?"

She looked through the window first and was taken aback to see Jonathan, backpack in tow. "Hello, Jonathan! Didn't Jimmy tell you he had soccer this weekend? He'll be home on Sunday, ok?" she said as she tried to close the door. Just then Jonathan stopped her and said,"Ugh, I didn't come to see Jimmy, Mrs M." Shelley got a befuddled look on her face when she replied, "Oh? Well then what is it that you want?" The boy got a grin on his face then said nonchalantly,"It's you that I want, Mrs Mathis. May I come in?" he then slid his way into her house!
Fifteen minutes later...
Mrs Shelley Mathis sat at her dining room table shaking her head, "So if I let you tie me up, you won't tell a soul about things I did- I mean, my past... the movie!" Jonathan was unloading the contents of his backpack onto the table as he replied,"That's correct, Mrs M. I just want to use you to practice my knots so that I'll be ready to get my next meeting badge with the boy scouts." Still not understanding the situation, she asked,"But why me!? Why not... your own mother? Wouldn't she be willing to help you!?" Jonathan said,"My mom!? Are you kidding!? She would never do that sort of thing!?" Mrs Mathis was somewhat insulted by the youngster, who does he think he is!? Then she thought about Janet Lawrence and chuckled to herself,"He does have a point, she is the epitome of the all American housewife and would never agree to anything like this. She then thought about how humiliated she would be if anyone ever found out about the past she played in the old Spookshow. It was during her college days and she needed the extra income to make ends meet. The money was great, especially since the gig called for her to get partially naked. But in her wildest dreams did she ever think that this part of her past world resurface but here she was, face to face with a twelve year old blackmailer who had her at his mercy- she could NEVER allow anyone to see that film.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic