Some ideas (update: three ideas taken)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Some ideas (update: three ideas taken)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I have some ideas for stories:

-A guy bets his friend (whose a girl) that if he were to tie her up using only scarves, she wouldn't be able to escape. Does she escape and make him admit that he was wrong? Is the girl overconfident in her escape skills and lose? Idk, could go either way. (Update: Idea taken)
-A guy is injured, but won't admit to it. His girl, concerned about his wellbeing, ties him up, thus forcing him to rest. (Update: Idea taken)
-A guy is captured by a group of girls who torture him (through tickling) until.he gives them the information that they want. (Bonus: the guy's friend tries to rescue him, but ends up getting captured as well)
-someone (either gender) breaks into a friend's house (the friend is the opposite gender of the intruder) and ties them up. The spend the night tormenting the bound friend (making them smell their smelly feet, tickling them, reminding them how helpless they are in that state, etc.) Meanwhile, the captive friend is secretly enjoying what the other is doing to them.
-A babysitter (girl) brags to the kid that she's watching (either gender) how great of an escape artist she is. The kid decides to test that theory by tying her up. Is the babysitter as good as she claims? Or does the kid win? (Update: taken)

Let me know if u like these ideas!!!
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

dragonz789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonz789 »

If i suggest an idea , how about making stories about masked burglar girls that rob a girl house or apartment and in the end the girl that she/they rob is joining the as a new member
Deleted User 554

Post by Deleted User 554 »

dragonz789 wrote: 6 years ago If i suggest an idea , how about making stories about masked burglar girls that rob a girl house or apartment and in the end the girl that she/they rob is joining the as a new member
You should make that a separate topic, here it might go unnoticed. I like the idea though
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic