Carmen Sandiego themed story?

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carmen Sandiego themed story?

Post by noggip »

I'm surprised how little there is in the way of tie up art/stories for Carmen Sandiego. She's the perfect feisty, skilled, attractive thief that somehow always manages to get herself into a bind, especially in the new Netflix series. Its fair to say that someone should definitely write a Carmen Sandiego themed story in which she gets captured and thoroughly tied up,(not to mention that the whole point of the netflix show is for the bad guys to capture her) I'd love to help someone write this story!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Just started the series yesterday. Perhaps soon...
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

This is an interesting idea. I have to say I kind of like it that Carmen Sandiego is no longer a villain, but more of a good girl. I think I can try and write a story when I get the time and the idea. Especially that I always wanted to see Carmen put her hands up in surrender, and it always frustrates me she never does. I do remember Ivy putting her hands up a couple of times in the 90s animated series. I guess I can try and write a Carmen Sandiego hands up and tie-up story.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 3 years ago This is an interesting idea. I have to say I kind of like it that Carmen Sandiego is no longer a villain, but more of a good girl. I think I can try and write a story when I get the time and the idea. Especially that I always wanted to see Carmen put her hands up in surrender, and it always frustrates me she never does. I do remember Ivy putting her hands up a couple of times in the 90s animated series. I guess I can try and write a Carmen Sandiego hands up and tie-up story.
Love it!! Especially when they are forced to raise their hands in surrender and someone walks around them and pull them behind their back!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

noggip wrote: 3 years ago
ILoveHandsUp wrote: 3 years ago This is an interesting idea. I have to say I kind of like it that Carmen Sandiego is no longer a villain, but more of a good girl. I think I can try and write a story when I get the time and the idea. Especially that I always wanted to see Carmen put her hands up in surrender, and it always frustrates me she never does. I do remember Ivy putting her hands up a couple of times in the 90s animated series. I guess I can try and write a Carmen Sandiego hands up and tie-up story.
Love it!! Especially when they are forced to raise their hands in surrender and someone walks around them and pull them behind their back!
Too bad Carmen Sandiego is never told to raise her hands.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic