The Sleepover Game

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Sleepover Game

Post by Dr_Depravo »

I was thinking of a story I might not have time to write but felt was interesting enough to post here.

I'm thinking 4-5 TUG-loving friends having a Sleepover and as always playing a game with the host's Mother.

Basically all players write down a form of tie, material, a gag and another detail (such as put in Closet, blindfolded, made to wear Halloween costume etc, etc,) on pieces of paper and place them in different hats.
NOTE: I was considering letting the readers make this list but it's up to whoever wants to write this

The notes are then drawn one by one by the players who are tied up one at a time.

They then have X minutes to escape with the losers being made to stay there for as long as the winners/mother wants them to.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

a neat idea.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I really like the sound of this. I might have to give it a try if you’d like
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago I really like the sound of this. I might have to give it a try if you’d like
Sure! Go ahead. I probably won't have time to for a month or so but it'd be a waste not to
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I really like this idea, it’s very creative. Would it be ok if I wrote a derivation of it with the mother being the sole damsel? The boys would write the notes with options such as those you came up with plus a few others I may have in mind.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

Ianc1980 wrote: 3 years ago I really like this idea, it’s very creative. Would it be ok if I wrote a derivation of it with the mother being the sole damsel? The boys would write the notes with options such as those you came up with plus a few others I may have in mind.
Yeah sure I don't mind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic