An empress disgraced (m+/f)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An empress disgraced (m+/f)

Post by noggip »

Recently I've been fascinated with the idea of a large and industrious empire from history (like the Roman Empire) falling (perhaps at the hands of barbarian tribes or some other reason). I really like the idea that in some part of early history (take the Romans as an example), a large empire led by a powerful empress is brought to its knees and the empress is forced into submission by the new ruling people.

Maybe the empress is caught trying to escape and is (bound obviously) and paraded throughout the streets, being used as a symbol for a now defaced empire. It's an idea that has really interested me, I'd love to work with anyone interested in writing a story about this. :D
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

I'm not ready to write something on this topic, but I had the same fantasy.
If you're interested in my ideas and inspiration PM me.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

noggip wrote: 3 years ago Recently I've been fascinated with the idea of a large and industrious empire from history (like the Roman Empire) falling (perhaps at the hands of barbarian tribes or some other reason). I really like the idea that in some part of early history (take the Romans as an example), a large empire led by a powerful empress is brought to its knees and the empress is forced into submission by the new ruling people.

Maybe the empress is caught trying to escape and is (bound obviously) and paraded throughout the streets, being used as a symbol for a now defaced empire. It's an idea that has really interested me, I'd love to work with anyone interested in writing a story about this. :D

In the past I have had the idea of some kind.. not strictly about the fall of Rome and the Emperess being bound.. but of any kind of place/land being invaded and it's ruler and inhabitants being enslaved or imprisoned by being bound, but nothing specific.

I'll pm sometime when/if I have an idea of a story that evolves around your post.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago
noggip wrote: 3 years ago Recently I've been fascinated with the idea of a large and industrious empire from history (like the Roman Empire) falling (perhaps at the hands of barbarian tribes or some other reason). I really like the idea that in some part of early history (take the Romans as an example), a large empire led by a powerful empress is brought to its knees and the empress is forced into submission by the new ruling people.

In the past I have had the idea of some kind.. not strictly about the fall of Rome and the Emperess being bound.. but of any kind of place/land being invaded and it's ruler and inhabitants being enslaved or imprisoned by being bound, but nothing specific.

I'll pm sometime when/if I have an idea of a story that evolves around your post.
Would love to hear your ideas!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic