Board Games

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Board Games

Post by Guardianbound »

Strip Poker has been done before.

But what about other board games, settlers of catan, monopoly, risk, twilight struggle etc that lead into bondage? There's something appealing about these half luck half skill games that leave your bondage fate not completely out of your control, but slightly so.

Then there's those pure skill-perfect information board games, chess, go, shogi etc, Imagine two people duking it out to determine who gets tied or who gets a prize, best of 1, of 3, of 5?

There's also something to be said for handicapping. What if the handicap were something bondage related. Can't move pieces when your hands are tied, can't concentrate when you're horny.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else is interested in this. But maybe someone would take an otherwise innocent family game and pair bondage with it in a story. After all, the site is called TUGs :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Guardianbound wrote: 10 months ago Strip Poker has been done before.

But what about other board games, settlers of catan, monopoly, risk, twilight struggle etc that lead into bondage? There's something appealing about these half luck half skill games that leave your bondage fate not completely out of your control, but slightly so.

Then there's those pure skill-perfect information board games, chess, go, shogi etc, Imagine two people duking it out to determine who gets tied or who gets a prize, best of 1, of 3, of 5?

There's also something to be said for handicapping. What if the handicap were something bondage related. Can't move pieces when your hands are tied, can't concentrate when you're horny.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else is interested in this. But maybe someone would take an otherwise innocent family game and pair bondage with it in a story. After all, the site is called TUGs :lol:
Well, I am working on a story right now where Fantan (a different card game), Risk, and Monopoly all will have bondage/TUG related results, albeit it won't be an adult story: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20048

The only problem is that the card game happens in the next several chapters... but the board games might not happen for months. :lol: The final leg of the tale might be shifted to adult TUGs though. :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I did such things in my childhood and wholeheartedly agree about the excitement of playing a board game where the outcome is (mostly) beyond your control and with a bondage session as the prize/penalty. I described a similar situation in Dave and Steve's Adventures ( http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2468) and would love to read anyone else's version of such a thing.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I have started a story revolving around Monopoly albeit kid friendly.

viewtopic.php?p=166373#p166373
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TiedmenareHotmen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedmenareHotmen »

Monopoly would be so interesting actually, everytime you land on someone's property instead of paying money you pay with clothes or something
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

My girl keeps wanting to play backgammon. I told her sure, but she needed to wear her straitjacket.

She didn't think she could trust me not to cheat. I told her that's what'd make it interesting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic