US miltary female

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

US miltary female

Post by JennyTied »

US military female officer or enlisred finds her superior has committed a crime but when reporting she gets captured. MM/F.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Someone has taken up the challenge.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Airman first class Amanda Lancaster is a bright, beautiful, and adventurous 22 year old who is always known to follow orders and do a great job on any task she has been assigned to leading up to this point in her military career. Things are about to become very complicated for miss Lancaster though , today she has caught her superior forging documents in order to cheat ahead and get a promotion over the next units superior officer. Amanda, being as attentive and bright as she is, was the first one to notice this early on looking at her units shared email and sending something was not adding up as her commanding officer had just got promoted 2 weeks ago and it wouldn’t be possible for yet another promotion. Amanda then proceeds to make copies of and print the forged documents to show to the base commander at the end of the day to get her superior officer dishonorably discharged. Her superior officer eventually catches word of what Amanda is planning to do and confronts her at some point in the day, “destroy and forget about those documents or your day is about to become a lot harder for you, Lancaster” he says. Amanda being as by the book and loyal as she is says “I’m sorry sir but I have to do what’s right and even if you are in charge of this unit it is still wrong to do this”, “ok” he says “you’ve made your choice then”. As the day ends Amanda gets ready to leave her units office when she hears an alarm go off on the other side of the building, she goes to investigate and shuts off the alarm when all of the sudden she gets blasted by a sleep has from the alarm causing her to feel woozy and eventually become uncounscious. When Amanda wakes up next she notices something is wrong, she is laying down on a bed somewhere, eventually she notices she cannot move, realizing this she look behind and around and realizes she has been put into an inescapable hogtie and her sexy barefeet are exposed with her cute big toes tied together, her arms are tied up in a boxtie and connected to the hogtie rope, she calls out for help but her screams are quiet as she has been silenced by a very effective mouth filling/silencing panelgag covering her entire lover face. She then here’s a voice say, “you should’ve minded your own business Lancaster, now look at you. I think you’ll stay here for a while as punishment for trying to betray me, have fun!” “HMMMMPPH MMMPPPHHHHFRRRRRMMMMM!!” Amanda screams. “Nice try but no one is going to hear you here, especially with that in your mouth, have a nice struggle!” The door closes and Amanda is left to struggle silently in anger

I hope I did decent on this, if anyone wants to change or add anything go right ahead. I hope people like it though :)
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

SubBondageBoy wrote: 7 months ago Airman first class Amanda Lancaster is a bright, beautiful, and adventurous 22 year old who is always known to follow orders and do a great job on any task she has been assigned to leading up to this point in her military career. Things are about to become very complicated for miss Lancaster though , today she has caught her superior forging documents in order to cheat ahead and get a promotion over the next units superior officer. Amanda, being as attentive and bright as she is, was the first one to notice this early on looking at her units shared email and sending something was not adding up as her commanding officer had just got promoted 2 weeks ago and it wouldn’t be possible for yet another promotion. Amanda then proceeds to make copies of and print the forged documents to show to the base commander at the end of the day to get her superior officer dishonorably discharged. Her superior officer eventually catches word of what Amanda is planning to do and confronts her at some point in the day, “destroy and forget about those documents or your day is about to become a lot harder for you, Lancaster” he says. Amanda being as by the book and loyal as she is says “I’m sorry sir but I have to do what’s right and even if you are in charge of this unit it is still wrong to do this”, “ok” he says “you’ve made your choice then”. As the day ends Amanda gets ready to leave her units office when she hears an alarm go off on the other side of the building, she goes to investigate and shuts off the alarm when all of the sudden she gets blasted by a sleep has from the alarm causing her to feel woozy and eventually become uncounscious. When Amanda wakes up next she notices something is wrong, she is laying down on a bed somewhere, eventually she notices she cannot move, realizing this she look behind and around and realizes she has been put into an inescapable hogtie and her sexy barefeet are exposed with her cute big toes tied together, her arms are tied up in a boxtie and connected to the hogtie rope, she calls out for help but her screams are quiet as she has been silenced by a very effective mouth filling/silencing panelgag covering her entire lover face. She then here’s a voice say, “you should’ve minded your own business Lancaster, now look at you. I think you’ll stay here for a while as punishment for trying to betray me, have fun!” “HMMMMPPH MMMPPPHHHHFRRRRRMMMMM!!” Amanda screams. “Nice try but no one is going to hear you here, especially with that in your mouth, have a nice struggle!” The door closes and Amanda is left to struggle silently in anger

I hope I did decent on this, if anyone wants to change or add anything go right ahead. I hope people like it though :)
Post it on rhe main fourum per format.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic