Open to requests

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Open to requests

Post by TapeTurtle »

Debating between finishing up some old stories and starting some new ones. If anyone has any M/F or m/F ideas I’m open to new ones! Check out my last stories for my style/usual subjects.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Maybe a manager at a small bookstore has an unorthodox way of disciplining his female employees.
Jrmoneygettin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jrmoneygettin »

TapeTurtle wrote: 7 months ago Debating between finishing up some old stories and starting some new ones. If anyone has any M/F or m/F ideas I’m open to new ones! Check out my last stories for my style/usual subjects.
a female magician doing a water tank escape but something went wrong in the middle of the act for your next story
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I had been wondering when I'd see one of your stories pop up again.
I don't have any suggestions atm but I hope you find the inspiration you need!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

TapeTurtle wrote: 7 months ago Debating between finishing up some old stories and starting some new ones. If anyone has any M/F or m/F ideas I’m open to new ones! Check out my last stories for my style/usual subjects.
One idea I've had that I've considered writing myself but never had the time is to have a girl band kidnapped. Obviously you could take it in any direction you choose, but what I've thought of is:

- The band consists of five women, ages about 19-23.
- This would be in the 90's or early 2000's era. Their outfits should be short, shiny or sparkly dresses.
- After a performance, they get in their limo. Somehow they are knocked unconscious.
- They awake in a warehouse, each tied or chained in a different position. Their clothes stay on but shoes are removed.
- It turns out that the kidnappers are their manager (F) and security guard (M), who have gotten tired of their attitude.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Jrmoneygettin wrote: 7 months ago
a female magician doing a water tank escape but something went wrong in the middle of the act for your next story
Seen this request a few times, is that actually bondage related though and fit in with the site? It does seem a little dark...
Jrmoneygettin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jrmoneygettin »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 7 months ago
Jrmoneygettin wrote: 7 months ago
Seen this request a few times, is that actually bondage related though and fit in with the site? It does seem a little dark...
I mean she is tied up/hand cuffed underwater and if if it's a litte too dark i done seen worst shit being requested on here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic