We need more BDSM Lifestyle Stories!

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

We need more BDSM Lifestyle Stories!

Post by bondagefreak »

We have a ton of stories revolving around teens, kidnappings, romantic bondage games, TUG-parties, etc.
I'd would honestly love to read a BDSM lifestyle story.

I don't have any specifics or plot ideas to offer.
If "BDSM lifestyle" doesn't give you a basic idea of what I'm getting at, then you can skip past this request, since you won't be fulfilling it. The authors of such stories are usually well versed in the dynamics of codified relationships (ex: Master/slave, Dom/sub, Trainer/pup). Generally, these stories are more mature and a little grittier.
We used to have quite a few of those on the old forum, and although I remember several members complaining about it, I do feel BDSM has a place here.

We've grown a lot as a community over the past two years, but aside from "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag" and Xtc's "WHO'S IN CHARGE", I haven't seen anything even remotely similar to what I'm talking about.
Several stories with potential BDSM outcomes have popped up, but not of them have brought to completion.

Thoughts, objections, support; all are welcome.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

You got a point here [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , those who don't follow your saga may have preconceptions about it, but its actually very emotional and the BDSM universe has a wide range of styles to offer...

Can go from other emotional approaches - featuring 'more appeased' people :lol: - to 'colder' things where the dom/sub dynamic is pushed to extremes (I'm thinking more "mental" extremes than "physical" ones, but that's not restrictive)... With playful things "à la Pup" in between.

You're right implying some are afraid that BDSM might interfere with the "game" spirit here, but names are just names and I know most members aren't that superficial. (finger crossed... And thinking we may need a 'genre' tag someday, or something like "hard or soft" even in the 'for adults' section, so that unsuspecting 'soft' readers won't get caught by surprise :roll: A sunflower smiley for the softies and a thistle one for hardoes... )

Just to reassure you and potential new writers that the readership is here, and ready for anything.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Thanks for your support.
Yes, you're right about a lot of folks having misconceptions about BDSM.
Most people will automatically think of whips, chains, leashes and pain, which is a little sad IMHO.
I'm sure that if you asked my readers whether or not they liked BDSM, a good portion of them would answer "no" without even realising that the story they're enjoying the most on here IS a BDSM tale ;)

And I agree with you, the readership is DEFINITELY here and quite receptive to the type of fiction I'm proposing.
It's quite strange. Most of us have complained about the lack of feedback. So many lighter themes fighting to attract and appeal to the same readership base. But in this case it's actually the reverse. Receptive audience, but no produce to satisfy them.

As someone who enjoys reading a lot, I would very much enjoy NOT having the exclusive control and monopoly of the BDSM genre on tugstories.com.

Several authors shared this field with me on the old board, but their works were quickly abandoned in spite of strong public support from the audience. Not a single one of those M/M tales seems to have survived the crash.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Not a single one of those M/M tales seems to have survived the crash.
Does "The Hiking Weekend" not count or have I missed the point?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Ah yes, you're right.
"The Hiking Weekend" does count. I had to go back and reread a bit of it to remember I'd read it back when you originally posted it on the old board.

Barryjem
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Barryjem »

I think Ill go with leaving this post where it is. After all, it is a request for stories.
I wish the author and, hopefully, any future readers success with ihs search.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], have you found this one yet: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4205?

Not "Gritty" as you put it just a consensual game, really.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Thanks for that, my friend!
Mild, consensual bdsm mixed in with some bondage and playful romance.
This might even be up [mention]Pup[/mention] and [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]'s alley.
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] as well, come to think of it.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Do you want a job as my agent?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Do you want a job as my agent?
Late reply, but I've edited the first post and added "Who's in Charge" to it.

I still feel this is an area where our forum is lacking.
Miss those tales from BarefootEthan and JasonTodman.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As do we all. And, indeed, the riotous abandon of Snowbound.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Honestly would love domestic dom/sub and casual bondage.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago Honestly would love domestic dom/sub and casual bondage.
Wolfman has something like that over on the Fictional Stories For Adults section.

I say "something like that" as his story is also an action/adventure story which wouldn't likely happen to most couples, unless they worked for a violent intelligence agency!

The story is called "Devotion", if you haven't read it, you should.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6012
Last edited by Emma 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Old Tugger has one too, now that I think about it....in the Fictional Stories for Everyone. I really like it!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6505
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I completely agree that this is a point where our forum is lacking a bit of content.

To be very honest, I have thought a bit about starting to write again and considered something more into BDSM/domination and maybe some other fetishes which are not so well presented on here.

It would be kind of a challenge not to scare away too many people with scenes and stuff which would be "too much".
I'll think about it...but I would like to encourage every writer who probably would be interested in that, too!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago It would be kind of a challenge not to scare away too many people with scenes and stuff which would be "too much".
I had that on my mind as well, when I started writing for the forum back in 2010.
The thing is, even if you write about something that doesn't have much traction here, you'll slowly be forming your own audience from the unregistered users who previously never felt motived to join the forum. That's pretty much how I built my audience for B&G.

Besides, I have a pretty good idea of the more "extreme" things you'd love to explore on here, kiddo.
Depending on how it's brought up and how you handle it, your readers will enjoy it.

You may alienate a few, but that's unavoidable.

The point is to have fun.
Having lots of public support is just an added bonus.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THIS REQUEST, MOUNTAINMAN_91 HAS RECENTLY STARTED A NEW M/M BDSM-ORIENTED TALE.

THIS ONE'S CALLED: REALITY CHECK

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THIS REQUEST, [mention]Volobond[/mention] HAS A FANTASTIC M/M+ BDSM-ORIENTED TALE IN THE WORKS.

THIS ONE'S CALLED: IT'S A BUSINESS

Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sablesword »

I have stories to offer that are half-way there. They're science fiction and fantasy, featuring happy comfy female enslavement with lots of bondage and hold the SM please. So 'lifestyle' but not mainstream fiction set in the contemporary world, and B/D and D/s but not the full BDSM range ("hold the SM please" - which includes holding off on psychological forms of SM such as humiliation and degradation).

And for what it's worth, the science fiction and fantasy settings allow for no-fooling, openly bought and owned slave women, something that may give the stories an extra kick for readers.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Nine Circles would, I imagine, fit into this category. It got a reasonable amount of love from a small but seemingly invested group of readers but I still think the mainstream of this group is geared toward a different genre of tie-up game: rope, tape, socks, etc.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

My series the Texas son is like that…

Too bad I’m suffering from depression.. I have 70 chapters planned.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Most of my stories here are lifestyle stories. I can write more if there's interest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic