Doing a m/mcommission taking top 3 in the poll

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!

which of these 10 interest you

Poll ended at 4 years ago

Puppy play
7%
Foot fetish
12%
Piss fetish
No votes
Harem
7%
Cock & ball torture
12%
Denial/Chastity
7%
Sex toys
15%
Sensory deprivation
12%
Total slavery
12%
Sleep sacks
15%

Total votes: 41

Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Doing a m/mcommission taking top 3 in the poll

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

Aside from obvious bondage, I would like people to vote on their 3 favorite kinks of the 10 for this story.
Last edited by Itsuki Hoga 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Although I am not into m/m stories, I thought I would share my personal interests as well. I picked Puppy Play, Denial/Chasity, and Sensory Deprivation. I would have picked Total Slavery, but I have never physically done it, and even though it is a want to do it at some point in my life, I don't know if I could actually follow through with doing Total slavery. I know, with the right partner, I could do some form of slavery.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I am quite looking forward to more chastity content
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

I reveiwed what solar beast said and have removed incest to replace it with sleep sacks
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

I reveiwed what solar beast said and have removed incest to replace it with sleep sacks
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Itsuki Hoga[/mention] Are the kinks you're proposing all kinks you share as well?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

I don’t understand why incest is an issue when we have rape stories on here. Not to mention, a few stories which push pretty close to incest.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mouthless[/mention] These are delicate issues, even more so because it would be presented as a kink.
I've never read a story that featured rape in good light here. But as has been said countless times before, if you read something questionable, you should think about reporting it to the mods instead of using it against them.

I've featured rape in one of my stories, but it wasn't being portrayed as a kink. Quite the opposite in fact.
The near-rape scene I wrote about was portrayed as a traumatic event for the main character, even sending him into an emotional breakdown and a severe state of withdrawal.

I think there's a difference between writing drama (ex: a rape scene you'd see on a crime-tv show/thriller) and writing a story that features rape as a kink. BIG difference, as far as I'm concerned.

Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

There are plenty of erotic stories on here where characters are bound and gagged against their will and sexually played with.
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

So to start this one off aside from incest which I knew I could write in easy rhey are all some that I am interested (some less than others) in also I am already an experienced writer but hav le only written a few smut/adult stories before and wanted to start off somewhat simple. Latter I will be attempting to do more on commision.
Last edited by Itsuki Hoga 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Itsuki Hoga[/mention], thank you for your cooperation. It is appreciated, believe me.

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention], thank you for bringing the mater to the originator's attention.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], thank you for your thoughful intervention.

[mention]Mouthless[/mention], this discussion is now closed.

Now let's all allow the originator to proceed with their poll.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

Just now getting to this hopefully part one will be up before the end of the week
The third choice that i picked out by my own discretion was sensory deprivation.
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

unfortunately, due to some issues with my log in I haven't been on in a while but figured I'd post a sneak preview before I'd make final touches.

I couldn’t see, I couldn’t hear, I couldn’t speak so I just sat there. Archer liked to leave me in positions where it would be hard to get out. I didn’t even struggle against the arm binders it would have been useless anyways with the various padlocks plus he always made sure to carry me up to wherever we went in the house so I wouldn't have a chance of getting anywhere with that damn hood on. All I had to do was sit here and wait for him to return for me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Itsuki Hoga[/mention]
It's been a while since this thread's been visited, but I hope you're still planning on getting some writing done.

Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

I had been struggling with some stuff since I originally posted this topic, but have finally returned to it after a whole year. I have chosen sensory deprivation as my tiebreaker so I hope everyone enjoys.

Here's a little preview of the characters.

Travis Scott is 6"0' red hair shaved except for the top which he pulls back into a man bun sorta thing. He has secretly been an Internet DJ with a good bit of renown by the name 'Vicious V' for a few years now. He spent a while searching for someone to be his backbone while he explores his career as a DJ. He is our submissive.

Archer Calloway is Travis new boyfriend after trying it out a few dates Archer convinced Travis to try something new with him. He is a 6"4' athletic farmboy he is mixed race but takes on a lot more characteristics of his Hispanic father although he has his mother's blonde hair. He has taken the family farm as his mother wanted to downsize after his fathers death and she couldn't bear to give up the land.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic