kidnapped by store owner

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

kidnapped by store owner

Post by jone123 »

Hi

every time I enter a store and go to use the fitting room, I always imagine the store owner/store worker coming in with me, overpowering me and tying me up and taping my mouth.

can someone write a story about this, being bound and gagged, groped and kissed through the gag.

love the idea of being dominated while other customers has no idea. I will be struggling at the beginning but as soon as he plaster my mouth. i will be owned by him just like any other stuff in the store.

he can taunt me, play with me and I will not be able to do anything about it. he will shush me and go back to his work until the store closes.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

Hey,

Been loving this idea.

I imagine going into a luxury clothing store, and the worker is there alone, in a sharp suit, and offers to help me pick out some items. He's eager to help, and I'm too polite to turn him down. He especially thinks I'd look in several ties, ascots, and scarves. He keeps trying to put them on me himself, but I push him away which makes him even more excited.

I take all my items to the change room, locking the door behind me. As I face the mirror, trying on a new suit, he quickly bursts into my room using the masterkey, pinning me to the mirror. Just as I yell out, he stuffs a hankerchief into my mouth, and ties a silk scarf around my head keeping the gag in. He then quickly ties my hands behind my back, and my ankles. He's done this before.

Completely helpless, he gropes me playfully, chuckles at the state I'm in, and kisses me over the gag. He hears other customers entering the store, gives me one more kiss and leaves me in the locked changeroom. Every 30 minutes, he visits me, groping me more. teasing and kissing me, ignoring my grunts for help.

"just wait till closing time. That's when the real fun starts"
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 847#p36847

I read your thoughts and wrote this, it's not exactly what you wanted but while I come up with a story more attuned to your requests I thought you might like this.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

And here's a story that's closer to what you asked for guys.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 850#p36850
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic