Caught in Self Bondage - Assisted Self Bondage

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
lilithcrazygirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught in Self Bondage - Assisted Self Bondage

Post by lilithcrazygirl »

Hi:

I read this story a long time ago, when the site www.tied-and-true-tales.com was active and there were many other sites that now don't exist. This story is very unique because its loving and its fun here goes what i remember. . . (i apologize in advance if i don't remember everything correctly)

The story is about a wife that really enjoys bondage, but since her husband doesn't know she has to do self bondage. She does self bondage only with rope and only uses three ropes for her self bondage (wrist coil, slip knot and the ankle tie). Then one day she decides to go up one step further and try the super hogtie, and she decides to also add a ballgag and a blindfold. She makes a big mistake, she leaves the knife that she will use to release herself in her bed, and she finishes tying herself on the floor so the knife is unreachable once she is tied up. Her husband comes home back from work and he finds her all tied up, he also checks the computer and begins to realize that her wife did this on her own. He plays dummie and takes her blindfold and ballgag off and asks her what happened and offers to call the police. She tells him that she did this by herself and that she would be very embarrassed if he called the police. He asks her if this was the first time she did this and she confesses she has been doing this for a couple years. He unties her while being very surprised at how good she is at tying herself. She tells him that its not difficult, and that is something that she would really like to share with him.She even offers to demonstrate him how she ties herself. She shows him how to do a wrist coil, and how to do a slip knot and how to join them so she can tie her hands by herself.
Then she proceeds to tie her ankles, and she teaches him how to do a double column tie, she tells him about the importance of cinching and that it is very important to put the knots out of reach of praying fingers so that when he ties the other person can't escape.
She continues to show him all the process until she ends hogtied again in self bondage on the bed. He asks her if she can not get untied by herself and she puts on a show for him. He acts playful and teasing with her and ballgags her and blindfolds her. Then things get interesting, he does a wrist tie over lapping the self bondage wrist tie (yes this sounds weird but you will understand as i continue explaining the story).

Explanation drawing of the hands the way they are originally tied in self bondage

(fingers)
-----││-----
-----││-----
-----││-----
(arm)
Here we can see that the rope passes three times around the hands with the wrist coil, and the the slip knot is doubled.

(fingers)
-----││-----
-----││-----
-----││-----

Here we can see that he leaves a space between the original self bondage and the tie that he made, also, he passed around the wrists 5 times and cinched 3 times. He made sure that his tie wouldn't get strangled or stuck with the self bondage tie.
-----│││-----
-----│││-----
-----│││-----
-----│││-----
-----│││-----
(arm)

Explanation drawing of the hands the way they weren't tied by hubby
XXXX││XXXX
XXXX││XXXX
XXXX││XXXX
This drawing represents how it would look if he did hid tie over the self bondage wrist tie, not only would his ropes be tied and stuck between the original self bondage, but also it would be very difficult to untie all this mess.

Hi ties this VERY tight and makes sure that the knots out of reach, and this wrist tie is a lot tighter than the original self bondage wrist tie. Right after he finishes the tie, she is trying to talk to him to see what happened, she is confused and doesn't know of hes mad or sad or something. Also she doesn't understand the point of tying another wrist tie. He unties the slip knot and wrist coild with which she made self bondage, but she discovers that she is STILL tied :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! She writhes and trashes on his tie, but she can't escape. He tackles her down without saying anything, and he grabs another piece of rope, she tries to stop him, she begs him, and tries to understand what happens, and is also trying to resist him but he overpowers her and proceeds to hogtie her, and this hogtie is so much tighter than her previous self bondage. Right after that he grabs another rope and ties her elbows tightly. After that he tells her that since she enjoys bondage so much, that hes gonna leave her like that. Then he performs a little cheat on her, he knows she is still blindfolded so he goes to the door and opens it and right after it, he closes the door very hard so that she hears it, but he actually doesnt come out. He only makes her believe that he left the room, but in reality he sits on the floor very quietly and enjoys the show. She tries to yell and for a 10 minutes remains inmobile trying to find any signal of him, she doesnt know if she lost him, if he got mad or if all this bondage stuff was too weird for him. After 10 minutes of not finding any signal of him, she begans to desperately struggle to try to escape, she trashes, and tries to locate the knots but all her efforts are futile. He remains sitted on the floor, making his best effort to not make any sound that she could hear. She continues struggling, and she tries to move around the bed, trying to find the knife she used for self bondage, or something that she can use to escape. After 30 minutes of trying by all means of escape, she resigns that she wont be able to escape from the hogtie she is until someone else releases her. She gets tired of trying to get out and now is trying to find a more comfortable position in the hogtie, suddenly she begins crying in frustration, she thinks that he lost him, and she has no idea when someone will find her. He gets really sad and realizes that his act has gone further enough. He playfully asks her "so you weren't able to get out?", she is surprised and is very happy that he is here :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:. He takes off her blindfold and ballgag, and she is like "But i thought you were gone, i thought you left" and he says to her that he never left, that it was all an act. She is at the same time happy and mad at him and asks him why did he do this to her. And he says that when he heard she has been doing self bondage by her own for so long time (1 year), without him knowing. He got a bit mad that she didn't told him anything about it and also he got a bit mad the she was getting at risk that something else could happen to her. And that he couldn't stand that idea, and so he decided to make this act as a payback, for putting herself in risk that way when she knows that the most important thing to him is her.

The rest of the story gets a little sexual and basically they make love together or she gives him a blowjob so that he forgives her for everything :twisted: :twisted: and also she promises him that she wont do more self bondage and instead ask him to tie her up.

As you can see it is a combination of caught in self bondage, with assisted self bondage and it remains a very romantic story without slavery or more people involved. Its about a couple discovering bondage and sharing it together.

I have tried by all means to find this story, i even tried searching it in the pages i remember with wayback machine. But until now i haven't been able to find it.

Cheers
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

With all that typing and detail you could probably think rewrite it from memory
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic