Asylum Restraints M/m Orderlies in White

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Asylum Restraints M/m Orderlies in White

Post by heybro »

Please write a story about a guy who gets put in an Asylum by mistake or by being tricked in to it by guys in white who use thick institutional restraints!
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

hi. I would love a story like that too. Hoping someone will come along and help.

I remember watching an American TV series years back (1980s) when I was a kid, in which a man is kidnapped by the bad guys (who are dressed in white as orderlies) and force him into a straight jacket. He is struggling a lot, but they overpower him, gag him with cloth stuffed into his mouth and a medical mask over it to hid it from view. When they take him away he is moaning for help into his gag and kicking. People just thick he is a mad man as the force him into their van.

Later he is shown belted down to a bed in an asylum. A concerned visitor sees him through a window in the door, and goes into his room. The helpless man is belted down and still in the straight jacket, but he has a real leather thick gag buckled over him mouth. I remember he has no shoes or socks on and wearing a pair of tight faded levi jeans.

He thrashed about on the bed, and shakes his gagged head, moaning into the gag and begging for help. As the woman is about to ungag him, the orderlies (bad guys) rush in and warn her he is dangerous and the gag is to stop him biting his tongue. He is sobbing and looking really helpless as she believe the bad guys and leaves. One of the bad guys stays and shuts the door and we hear him getting a beating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic