World Series M/M

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Zour81
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

World Series M/M

Post by Zour81 »

I would be interested in a world series themed story about maybe a bet between two opposing players so yes m/m. The bet being to be a slave for a weekend for the winner of the bet. Bondage of course is needed. Adult activities are permitted but not necessary. Looking for details mainly on the bondage, sports and the interactions between the two. Can be from any perspective. Can be either real named players, non named players or even just the two bat boys. No word limit or length requirements, just looking for a good enjoyable sports themed read.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

World Series - let's see: now how many countires play in that competition?
(Just being mischievous.)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

True XTC,

In 1992 the Toronto Blue Jays became the first team from outside the US to appear in the series. At the opening game in Atlanta the U.S. Marine Corp Honor Guard marched on the field with both the Stars and Stripes along with the Canadian Flag. Like something out of "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C." the Maple Leaf flag was carried upside down" After the Canadian fans told it to the Marines they were flown up to Toronto where they marched at the Skydome (now Rogers Centre) where they got it right.

The only other MLB Team to play in Canada was the Montreal Expos from 1969 to 2004. They never appeared in the Fall Classic. However the team moved to DC in 2005 where they became the Washington Nationals. They are in their first Series this year.

One more factoid- the only MLB Team never to appear in a World Series is the Seattle Mariners. They started in 1977.
Zour81
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zour81 »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago True XTC,

In 1992 the Toronto Blue Jays became the first team from outside the US to appear in the series. At the opening game in Atlanta the U.S. Marine Corp Honor Guard marched on the field with both the Stars and Stripes along with the Canadian Flag. Like something out of "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C." the Maple Leaf flag was carried upside down" After the Canadian fans told it to the Marines they were flown up to Toronto where they marched at the Skydome (now Rogers Centre) where they got it right.

The only other MLB Team to play in Canada was the Montreal Expos from 1969 to 2004. They never appeared in the Fall Classic. However the team moved to DC in 2005 where they became the Washington Nationals. They are in their first Series this year.

One more factoid- the only MLB Team never to appear in a World Series is the Seattle Mariners. They started in 1977.
This was not a fun read. Spoilsport. 😝
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Sorry, I'm OCD. It was a fun Series however. Congrats to the Nats.
Zour81
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zour81 »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago Sorry, I'm OCD. It was a fun Series however. Congrats to the Nats.
In all truth I didn't care who won, I more just wanted a baseball themed story. 😋
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic