Freaky Friday

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Freaky Friday

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’d love to see a story about Lindsay Lohan’s character from the scene where her friends tried to kidnap her to make her perform in the battle of the bands. I’m thinking maybe it takes them to long to actually bind her, and they miss the battle anyway. Time for her punishment for the problems she caused.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

That would be Good and Awesome story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

When I saw the title I thought you were talking about doing a story where a dom and a sub wake up in each other’s bodies and the dom is stuck in his own extreme bondage all day while the sub gets to go around the dom’s abode seeing and trying out all his supplies
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago When I saw the title I thought you were talking about doing a story where a dom and a sub wake up in each other’s bodies and the dom is stuck in his own extreme bondage all day while the sub gets to go around the dom’s abode seeing and trying out all his supplies
I was thinking the same, lol!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic